TheDuffman

English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Im absolutely sickened by a 6-2 loss by Ivory coast and we dont qualify :eek::(

Im so embarressed and it had to be that bloody welsh muppet shack as well :P

I think argentina deserve a new manager to take them forward :o

Haha i totally forgot about this whole international management malarky :D

Suck on that Latouche :P you cant buy class like what i bring to teams ;)

Haha i totally forgot about this whole international management malarky :D

Suck on that Latouche :P you cant buy class like what i bring to teams ;)

Do one beanpole B)

And the Ireland fans chant "EASY' date=' EASY, EASY!" :D

Sorry to hear that Dom. Would have been nice to have us both through :([/quote']

Its alright mate , I struggled to get the balance right as I wanted to play all the best attacking players (I had 4 forwards playing) and I didnt get the balance right at all.

Ouch Ben.... ouch :(

Well you did forget about all this malarky :rolleyes::P

Guest drseanfitz

given it a lot of thought, and had some very good offers.

could have gone back with a bunch of counter offers, but one offer grabbed me from the start.

so out goes shaqiri ( and Jo to keep the chairman happy), and in comes Gary Cahill and Daniel Sturridge

very happy with the deal

but does mean I need a LB, and am looking to part with Naldo 90CB for a deal using a 89+ LB

@Bignose' date=' I had good success with that formation in my first season at West Ham. It keeps things very tight. Beware, though, that it might blow up towards the end of the season.[/quote']

I must admit i am encountering it a lot nowadays, I'm a litle short in the LB position ..

given it a lot of thought' date=' and had some very good offers.

could have gone back with a bunch of counter offers, but one offer grabbed me from the start.

[b']so out goes shaqiri[/b] ( and Jo to keep the chairman happy), and in comes Gary Cahill and Daniel Sturridge

very happy with the deal

but does mean I need a LB, and am looking to part with Naldo 90CB for a deal using a 89+ LB

No way, wish i'd never suggested selling him now!

The offer for Tolga CIGERCI of Wolfsburg from Chelsea has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Well after saying I needed some more central midfield talents I found this kid just lying around at External so picked him up for Peanuts! On loan at Gladbach from Wolfsburg and believe he's moving there perm at the end of the season to replace Neustander who's joining Schalke(if this isn't correct I'm sorry it must have been a dream :P) Anyways In comes Togla out goes Fraser who isn't going to become anything big and Emilo McCerchran who could of been a potential big riser at Penrol however looks to have faltered sadly.

Right, ladies and gentleman of 7046, you will have till 12PM tomorrow to put yourself down for the loan list. The current loan list looks like this;

Alba

Doncaster

PNE

Notts County

Aston Villa

Swansea

Walsall

Norwich

Charlton

Rochdale

West Ham United

Dzemali

Doncaster

Aston Villa

Barnsley

Sako

AFC Bournemouth

Crystal Palace

Montoya

Doncaster

Aston Villa

Zaha

Walsall

The same rules apply (below) and I'll be doing the draw once the final entries are in. I'm making this sound like the Eurovision song contest or something :P

Also, sorry to Darren and Will for taking Romao off the loan list. Raz at Preston has helped me out so many times in the past, so I thought it was time to repay the favour. Apologies for mentioning this last minute, I could have done it a few days ago, but I've not been on SM that much and I'm just generally lazy. Very unprofessional and unfair :o

Feel free to let me know via PM if you want to be added to any of the above or those who have been mentioned below but have not had any interest so far. There's no limit to the amount of players you can put yourself forward for, so knock yourself out :)

Next season is a big season for 'Spurs' date=' as we look to regain the premiership title. So, after recalling all the loaned out players and having a quick look at the squad, I've decided who will and who will not be leaving on loan next season. Van Nistlerooy is definately off to Millwall despite me promising the first loan to Steve. That is due to Craig helping me a lot in game and on the forum in the past, plus he's a nice guy, so I thought it was the least I could do to return the favour.

[b']

Like I said, Steve at Tranmere will get the first pick on loan players. I don't think I can really offer too much ratings wise. However, I have some great young players who should get a rise throughout season 5.[/b]

The list of loan players:

Van Nistlerooy (Millwall)

Blerim Dzemali - 88 - CM/DM

Kyle Walker - 88 - LB/RB (Tranmere)

Jordi Alba - 88 - LB/LM

Bakary Sako - 87 - Wing/AM

Martin Montoya - 85 - RB

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain - Wing/AM - 83 (should be an 85/86 by the end of the season IRL)(Tranmere)

Wilfred Zaha - 84 - Fwd/Wing

Francis Coquelin - DM/RB - 83

Chris Lowe - LB/LM - 80

Basically my entire youth team too :D

Red - Already taken

Some of the lower rated players may be good for squad depth or backup and although they may not be useful for your first team, it's always good to have a backup just incase of suspensions/injuries.

Also, teams who had players on loan this season will not automatically recieve the same players next season. It's first come first serve to those I haven't promised/mentioned loaning a player to.

Not sure who I'm going to sell at the moment, but Ibrahimovic, this seasons top scorer, is available for a 95+ Fwd/Winger/CF under 30 (depending on who they are) and an outstanding youngster. I won't be letting him go that easy ;)

Edit: The time has changed to 12PM tommorow. I understand people will be watching MOTD and the football league show before bed, so it's unfair to do this without them even knowing.

Once again your half right jooles :P

I would need ireland or aussie to win their match AND the ivory coast to beat us by 5 goals ;)

Im certain to go through B)

Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! :P:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Ha.

And sorry to disappoint all of those folks who are still putting together their votes' date=' polls are closed. Results will be up in 3-4 weeks or so...(probably!)

Guest drseanfitz

Right' date=' ladies and gentleman of 7046, you will have till 12PM tomorrow to put yourself down for the loan list. The current loan list looks like this;

[b']Alba[/b]

Doncaster

PNE

Notts County

Aston Villa

Swansea

Walsall

Norwich

Charlton

Rochdale

missed me of the alba list

Guest drseanfitz

Chelsea have made an offer to West Ham United for Aparecido NALDO of £1,500,000 plus Cristian CHIVU .

The offer for Aparecido NALDO of West Ham United from Chelsea has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

means I can play Chivu at LB, and move van buyten into the starting line up.

another productive day on the transfer front for me.

The offer for Aparecido NALDO of West Ham United from Chelsea has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Pleased with the deal which see's Chivu leave, Ive only ever used Chivu as a CB so with him being a left back preferably I'm happy to finally have a Center back in the fill the vacant centre back spot. I'm a fan of Naldo shame about his injurys in recent times but pleased to have him here he'll be 4th choice behind Terry,Ramos and Vermaelen but will still play a role in the cup team! pleasure dealing with Sean.

Young Can leave for a Forward rated Over 90 could use him alongside another player to secure a higher rated player will be waiting to here to offers. Not looking for over 27/28.

missed me of the alba list

Don't worry about it Sean he added me to the Zaha list and I never even enquired about him :D

In other news' date=' in come a batch of youth players..

Free Agent Jamaal LASCELLES has completed his move to Walsall for £420,000
Ahmed SASSI has completed his move to Walsall from Espérance de Tunis for £380,000
Willi ORBAN has completed his move to Walsall from Kaiserslautern for £640,000

Alan PATRICK has completed his move to Walsall from Rennes for £1,850,000
Odise ROSHI has completed his move to Walsall from Cologne for £2,090,000
Leandro CABRERA has completed his move to Walsall from Atlético Madrid in a swap deal for Luiz EDUARDO and Raphael HOLZHAUSER

Plus

Henrique SERENO has completed his move to Walsall from FC Porto for £3,120,000

At 26 this guy isnt a youth player obv but has 18 starts this season in the Bundesliga so snapped him up for 3m