• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dom Latouche

• Jooles

• sirmarkhughes

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread LATEST ARTICLE ADDED TO THE BLOG... ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP 7046'S TOP 25 LEAGUE GOAL SCORERS http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/english

English Championship 7046(51429) Set Up Creator (Aaron Duffy) Game World Id : 51429 Clubs Taken 80/80 (100%) Welcome to one of the most active and competitive Set Ups on Soccer Manager.

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Posted Images

The offer for Marco HOGER of Wycombe Wanderers from Preston North End has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

First part of Papadopoulos deal....shenan is in debt so we had to solve this+Charmain problems(again)...

7M+2 Slovakian risers going to Wycombe and Hoger coming in my way.Tomorrow eh'll put 3M+Papa for Caceres and the final part of deal is Fabian Johnson+1/2M for Labyad.

The offer for Theo WALCOTT of Bolton Wanderers from Everton has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Everton - £1.0M + Christian MAGGIO + Hatem BEN ARFA - Accepted.

Got the new striker i wanted to partner Gameiro up front for the fast approching season... with Ronaldinho on the bench ive got a nice bit of versatility and formations i can switch between now aswell :)

All i need now is a defender to strengthen the back line.. anybody selling? looking 89+, can offer a variety of 88/89 players plus cash? Let me know :P

Couple of more additions to Walsall's youth set-up :D

Rodrigues DUDU has completed his move to Walsall from Dynamo Kyiv for £3,300,000. All other offers were turned down.
Facundo PIRIZ has completed his move to Walsall from Nacional for £2,955,000 plus Ben GIBSON and Ales MAJER

Hello lads, haven't posted here for some time now :)

Hope everyone have enjoyed last season.

First of all congrats to Jooles for winning the league and to everyone else on winning their promotion/trophies.

MK Dons season was short of a disaster, finishing 16th just two points above relegation. First half of the season went well stayed in the top half and on few occasions getting into or very close of top 4.

Second half of the season is just one to forget, last 13 games without a win and picking up only 6 points :eek:

I'm getting now few PM's regarding some deals so just to let everyone know I'm always open to any offers, even the bad ones :D but can't be bothered too much about making deals and don't get easily convinced to do any, simply I like my team :o

below MK Dons loan list 3&4 division preferred

Junior Paulinho - Northampton

Philipp Wollscheid - Wycombe

Bibras Natkho CM/RM 88

Philippe Coutinho AM/Wing 86

Georginio Wijnaldum AM/Wing 88

Veli Kavlak Wing/AM 86

Diego Costa Fwd/AM 87

Pierre-Michel Lasogga CF 85

and few others lower rated

Hello lads' date=' haven't posted here for some time now :)

Hope everyone have enjoyed last season.

First of all congrats to Jooles for winning the league and to everyone else on winning their promotion/trophies.

MK Dons season was short of a disaster, finishing 16th just two points above relegation. First half of the season went well stayed in the top half and on few occasions getting into or very close of top 4.

Second half of the season is just one to forget, last 13 games without a win and picking up only 6 points :eek:

I'm getting now few PM's regarding some deals so just to let everyone know I'm always open to any offers, even the bad ones :D but can't be bothered too much about making deals and don't get easily convinced to do any, simply I like my team :o

below MK Dons loan list 3&4 division preferred

Junior Paulinho - Northampton

Philipp Wollscheid - Wycombe

Bibras Natkho CM/RM 88

Philippe Coutinho AM/Wing 86

Georginio Wijnaldum AM/Wing 88

Veli Kavlak Wing/AM 86

Diego Costa Fwd/AM 87

Pierre-Michel Lasogga CF 85

and few others lower rated[/quote']

Id like to loan Wijnaldum :D

About seven hours after first planned' date=' the Tottenham Loan List Draw is finally up on the M/R thread. Will your team be getting a Tottenham player on loan next season?

[url']http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?p=1947784#post1947784[/url]

Its a bloody fix i tell ya..i demand an enquiry :mad:

About seven hours after first planned' date=' the Tottenham Loan List Draw is finally up on the M/R thread. Will your team be getting a Tottenham player on loan next season?

Ben I never asked for Zaha on loan mate u must be confusing me with someone else :confused:

Guest drseanfitz

forget I had Tiene, so don't actually need Alba.

Was nice to actually win something for the first time in my 7046 career......

so you can shuffle him on to someone else if you want

forget I had Tiene' date=' so don't actually need Alba.

Was nice to actually win something for the first time in my 7046 career......

so you can shuffle him on to someone else if you want[/quote']

Oh right haha.

Well, it's your decision. If you want him then he's rightfully yours, but if you don't then I'll do the draw again. Your call mate :)

Guest drseanfitz

Oh right haha.

Well' date=' it's your decision. If you want him then he's rightfully yours, but if you don't then I'll do the draw again. Your call mate :)[/quote']

do it again( but I think you should only include teams from division 3 and 4;))