English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Could be wrong on this but........him and Ashh are brothers???

Did I not read that they had problems with PC/Internet and the would not be on for a while.....

Noticed Ashh aint been on either

Could be wrong

Yh, I recall seeing something like this mentioned on 5579 thread so that cud be it, hopefully.

• Replies 51.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dom Latouche

• Jooles

• sirmarkhughes

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread LATEST ARTICLE ADDED TO THE BLOG... ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP 7046'S TOP 25 LEAGUE GOAL SCORERS http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/english

English Championship 7046(51429) Set Up Creator (Aaron Duffy) Game World Id : 51429 Clubs Taken 80/80 (100%) Welcome to one of the most active and competitive Set Ups on Soccer Manager.

Posted Images

Yh I find that strange' date=' create a great setup and once it starts becoming really active just go away. He needs to come back he's missing all the action. :)[/quote']
Could be wrong on this but........him and Ashh are brothers???

Did I not read that they had problems with PC/Internet and the would not be on for a while.....

Noticed Ashh aint been on either

Could be wrong

No' date=' you're right, I just hadn't expected them to be gone so long that's all. Playing havoc with their league form!

lads nightmare situation one of my two laptops smashed and the others charger overheated so me and ash will be off for the meanwhile keep up the m/r thread and discussion thread me and ash will be back on asap fingers crossed :o

As for:

The match engine loves me' date=' what can I say :P[/quote']

You love the match engine you mean!

Div 4 predictions up.

Hope ye like them' date=' had to cut down a little as I'm rather tired :o[/quote']

:D Really happy done the predictions for league 2 lads may be hard to read small font you see :(

I think its not bad for first attempt 6-7/10. Can only get better as they say im just pleased its up for people to skim over.

Thanks lads, appreciate the work you put in there. Now just dudeskin8 and swindon1991's to come and we'll have our first full set of previews!

Thanks lads' date=' appreciate the work you put in there. Now just dudeskin8 and swindon1991's to come and we'll have our first full set of previews![/quote']

:) Cheers for the Rep mate love the comment and im glad to be in a set up with the likes of you ! It may be Arron's set up but IMO i feel you and a few others have pushed this set up forward on the forum.

:) Cheers for the Rep mate love the comment and im glad to be in a set up with the likes of you ! It may be Arron's set up but IMO i feel you and a few others have pushed this set up forward on the forum.

great work by everyone on the predictions. BC Cliffs, I found your predictions really enjoyable to read; great job, keep it up.

Welcome to cainhoy with Brentford. Nice to have you on board man' date=' looking forward to those match reports!

That's just two clubs left to fill now, West Brom and Rochdale.[/quote']

Thank you Jooles.....absolutely delighted to be here!..thanks fer the heads up..Hopefully my boys will welcome me with a nice gift...of tearin up some azzes over in Swindon Town..:D

:D Really happy done the predictions for league 2 lads may be hard to read small font you see :(

I think its not bad for first attempt 6-7/10. Can only get better as they say im just pleased its up for people to skim over.

Hmmm' date=' good predictions but I hope you are wrong about my match's prediction. :D But you never know, Keirrison or Wilshere could help me get at least a draw out of the blue

That's just two clubs left to fill now, West Brom and Rochdale.

I am surprised West Brom has not been taken yet.

Prem predcitions complete. :)

Nice man' date=' KIU :)

FINALLY finished my predictions sorry bout the font i dont know how you put the colour in or change the font:o but ive put lots of good detail in my predictions:)

prensentation 4 / 10

information 9/10

Hopefully the prediction you predicted will come true.

4-1..:)

cheers mate im glad you liked it ;) Will 100% be doing them next week as i found it really enjoyable to do myself :D

Well done to ' date='[b']bc cliffs , dudeskin8, jooles[/b] for the threads i found them very enjoyable to read and lots of effort put in to it too , This set up i feel will eventually become the best on the forum but lets keep this gravy train rolling!!:P:p

Well done to everybody who contributes regualarly to this set up and taking this forward to become ever increaseing setup people want to join!!:P

Hmmm' date=' good predictions but I hope you are wrong about my match's prediction. :D But you never know, Keirrison or Wilshere could help me get at least a draw out of the blue

I am surprised West Brom has not been taken yet.[/quote']

:) I was thinking draw for a split second after all you have good form going into the game as do forest and i think i touched on Keirrison and wilshere scoring alot of goals for you.

You might get a draw out the blue :) I hope you dont (no offence) I just want a clean sheet of right predictions on my first time of doing them ;)