TheDuffman

English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

exaggerated?why mate?what did I said?I said just he must improve his finish as he's rubbish...all the way to score without the GK there and HE STILL MISSED ..the wind changed ball direction?

anyway to be on topic..a good deal for Predator.

I'm glad someone owned up.

Welbeck hasn't got a brain. He can run and that's about it. Hernandez is superior to him in almost every way.

No, thats Walcott ..

HAHAHA must to agree with this..
Non-sense......

Who's the best CB in the world' date='infernito?[/quote']

How can it be nonsense when i've just said Walcott is rubbish with which you agreed he was?

Koscielny. Look at my sig, three best attacking players in the world in awe of him. When Colchester become strong enough, in about 500 years, i'll blackmail Latouche to give him to me.

How can it be nonsense when i've just said Walcott is rubbish with which you agreed he was?

Koscielny. Look at my sig' date=' three best attacking players in the world in awe of him. When Colchester become strong enough, in about 500 years, i'll blackmail Latouche to give him to me.[/quote']

Walcott know to run and pass back(maximum 3-4 yards and after the mistake is coming)..so you were wrong.

Thanks for your answer.Koscielny s hould be rated 96 then?Same with Vidic? :P

My Chairman expects me to mount a serious title challenge this season which i think is fair when you look at the starting XI.

First game of the season is a testing trip to the Holy land of Shorpe to take on Hugh Latimers Iron who coincidently were my first opponents last season.

First home game against Rotherham. Last game of the season is de javu again as we play Bristol Rovers who we finished against last season.

See you there Stephen ;)..big thanks to Sean' date=' Dan and Ben for the loans..I'll try not to break them [/color']

This season your Chairman expects you to avoid relegation.

I always knew he believed in me, can't believe he's given me the same objective that Fulham have, very unreasonable ;) Judging by how our fixture list looks, we should make a strong start to the season and then falter when we get all the hard teams in a row.

Ayew and Estigarribia are also available for loan until I need them. Oh and does this SMFA Shield thing affect player fitness?

I always knew he believed in me' date=' can't believe he's given me the same objective that Fulham have, very unreasonable ;) Judging by how our fixture list looks, we should make a strong start to the season and then falter when we get all the hard teams in a row.

Ayew and Estigarribia are also available for loan until I need them. Oh and does t[b']his SMFA Shield thing affect player fitness?[/b]

No mate,dont worry about it.

Ádám BOGDAN has completed his move to Bristol City from Belenenses for £1,940,000

Happy to snap this guy up for minimum. Seems to have secured a first team place at Bolton now. Should get a +2 none the less. :)

This season your Chairman expects you to avoid relegation.

That's what i like. Low aims and anything better is a bonus. :D

World Cup favorites Spain overcome a plucky Ukraine to win 1-0 and edge into the semi-final with a mouth-watering clash against Welshman Zak's England :eek:

Will's Germany trounce Mexico and face Nigeria in the other semi.

Cool...

Theo WALCOTT has completed his move to Everton from Bolton Wanderers for £1,000,000 plus Christian MAGGIO and Hatem BEN ARFA

Meh...

This season your Chairman expects you to finish in the top half of the table.

A sign of things to come B)

Sean Oneill steered Everton to victory against Aldershot Town.

Everton outclassed Aldershot Town and thrashed them 5 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.

Gotze scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Fletcher and Gameiro were also amongst the goalscorers.

Pleased with this seasons loan signings at Brentford, all 3 go into my starting XI

The loan offer for Wilfried ZAHA of Tottenham Hotspur from Brentford has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

The loan offer for Marco TORSIGLIERI of Carlisle United from Brentford has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

The loan offer for Jordan AYEW of Sheffield United from Brentford has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

Maybe push for promotion this year or another top half finish would be great:D

World Cup favorites Spain overcome a plucky Ukraine to win 1-0 and edge into the semi-final with a mouth-watering clash against Welshman Zak's England :eek:

Will's Germany trounce Mexico and face Nigeria in the other semi.

Hoping to make it two African clubs beaten in a week ;)

Pleased with this seasons loan signings at Brentford' date=' all 3 go into my starting XI

The loan offer for Wilfried ZAHA of Tottenham Hotspur from Brentford has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

[b']The loan offer for Marco TORSIGLIERI of Carlisle United from Brentford has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.[/b]

The loan offer for Jordan AYEW of Sheffield United from Brentford has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

Maybe push for promotion this year or another top half finish would be great:D

He should get a +2 soon as well so even better....

Tony Harman steered Walsall to victory against fierce rivals Wolverhampton Wanderers in the Black Country Derby.

Walsall beat Wolverhampton Wanderers 2 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.

Dembele scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Zanka Jorgensen was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Div 3 Walsall see off top flight opposition :D

Not been successful with any of my loans, can anyone loan me an 88+ CM or Forward? Would be very grateful.

Also looking to sign a new forward and winger 89+. Gyan and Pienaar can both leave towards a deal, as can Hegeler, Gokhan Tore, Falque Iago and De Federico.

Div 3 Walsall see off top flight opposition :D

As do Div 4 Shorpe :)

Hugh Latimer steered Shorpe United to victory against Newcastle United.

Shorpe United outclassed Newcastle United and beat them 1 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.Boselli scored the winner for Shorpe United and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.