English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Well fellas, i've decided to take the offer after giving it some serious thought. Although I'd grown quite attached to my Norwich side, the opportunity to manage an elite team in a competitive forum setup doesn't present itself often and considering i've always managed smaller clubs this was a no brainer in the end.

I'm proud of what i've achieved with little ol' Norwich; in my 96 games in charge i took them from Division 3 relegation fodder to being a Division 1 club after winning the title last season, and i feel i've left very good foundations for the next guy to build upon.

Snooky has left me a great squad and Division 1 better watch out this season :D

• Replies 51.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dom Latouche

• Jooles

• sirmarkhughes

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread LATEST ARTICLE ADDED TO THE BLOG... ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP 7046'S TOP 25 LEAGUE GOAL SCORERS http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/english

English Championship 7046(51429) Set Up Creator (Aaron Duffy) Game World Id : 51429 Clubs Taken 80/80 (100%) Welcome to one of the most active and competitive Set Ups on Soccer Manager.

Posted Images

I'm sitting currently on 205 games managed! considering buying back my gold so that I can compete in the SMFA competitions.

Really looking forward to Division One this season taking a different approach to tactics so hopefully will do better than the prevouis few, the competition should be alot tougher with Jozua and Dan at Arsenal and Liverpool wanting to make a impact along with some good sides getting promotion!

Sean Oneill steered Everton to victory against Nottingham Forest.

Everton beat Nottingham Forest 2 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.

Walcott scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Ramires was also on the scoresheet for his side.

The missing link does it again :P

Another small fry team bites the dust in an impressive pre season so far ;)

small fry team eh shack?

We'll see about that during the season' date=' fairly confident I'll finish above you in my first season back in Div 1 B)[/quote']

Haha most probably will mate ;)

Just felt like a bit of trash talking as of late :P

ENGLAND ARE WORLD CUP CHAMPIONS!

Now I'm gonna quit :D

Nice one Zak' date=' always makes me feel better when I end up getting beat by the winner :)

Well, unless it's in the Charity Shield where Boro get robbed for the 2nd year running, this time one pennas to Wolves. Still, the extra cash will come in handy :)

I'm sitting currently on 205 games managed! considering buying back my gold so that I can compete in the SMFA competitions.
I meant to comment on your 200 mark at the time, being the creator and all. There's 4 of us now past 200, with SOP, myself and the useless Mackem boss...

And looking forward to this season. With Jozua as the new Gunners boss I'd say things in division 1 just got a little bit harder...:D

Nice one Zak' date=' always makes me feel better when I end up get beat by the winner :)

Well, unless it's in the Charity Shield where Boro get robbed for the 2nd year running, this time one pennas to Wolves. Still, the extra cash will come in handy :)

I meant to comment on your 200 mark at the time, being the creator and all. There's 4 of us now past 200, with SOP, myself and the useless Mackem boss...

[b']And looking forward to this season. With Jozua as the new Gunners boss I'd say things in division 1 just got a little bit harder...[/b]:D

I wasn't joking about the crown Jooles :P

Oh and to the people who have placed bids for my players, i'm not going to be addressing them until i've sorted out my team and who i want to keep and who i want to bring in, so don't be offended if i sit on them for a day or two.

I meant to comment on your 200 mark at the time' date=' being the creator and all. There's 4 of us now past 200, with SOP, myself and the useless Mackem boss...

And looking forward to this season. With Jozua as the new Gunners boss I'd say things in division 1 just got a little bit harder...:D[/quote']

Yeah the set ups going strong hopefully alot more start hitting triple figures with games managed and such, very happy to have reached 200 games hopefully will be past the 250 mark sooner rather than later :)

I might be wrong but I think Cech has played every game for me....

He'll be on free kicks and pens this season don't you worry' date=' Seems to be working for Iker so Cech can give it a go ;)[/quote']

Yep, that's what cost Spain the World Cup as I forgot to select him for those duties :(

Oh and sorry everyone, I haven't forgotten about the end of season awards, just not had a spare moment of late. Will aim to get them up ASAP :o

The offer for Donovan L√ČON of AJ Auxerre from AFC Bournemouth has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Jonathan TINHAN of Montpellier HSC from AFC Bournemouth has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Daniel DIDAVI of Corinthians from AFC Bournemouth has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Marvin KNOLL of H. Berlin from AFC Bournemouth has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Christoph SAUTER of Nuremberg from AFC Bournemouth has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Sebastian LANGKAMP of Augsburg from AFC Bournemouth has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Wrapped up the signings of these young lads to bolster my youth squad, some should be in for rises over the coming weeks :P