TheDuffman

English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

A couple of points:

Welcome back Rob.

Machine your post about big clubs only loaning out players to save on wages may be correct for some people but I myself if I weren't loaning out these players most of them would just be sold as most do not fit in my plans long or short term they are only there for loan purposes, I even had to buy in an extra midfielder for cover as I had loaned 2 midfielders out and left myself short, so in other words your post was well written but had no substance and would be an article most probably written for Goal.com or the Metro newspaper as its utter pish.

No worries on the loan of Zarate glad he got you the winner, Sahilovic on loan at Millwall bagged 2 goals in there 3-2 win as well.

Back to Liverpool news Liverpool beat Huddersfield 2-1 in a hard fought affair, Drogba scored the first then Rooney scored his first competitive goal for Liverpool, Pizzaro pulled one back for Huddersfield, Drogba & Ribery got the assists, Drogba also picked up a small injury which will make him miss the games against Athletic Club & QPR.

Unlucky Ahmad good luck for the season.

Man City Loan Draw

Lukaku (88)

Zakkoo - Swansea

jharman - Bournemouth

bigtunna - Walsall

BigGameMo - Nottingham Forest

Gonzodan - Peterborough

MUTD - Preston

StephenMUFC - Birmingham

De Bruyne (87)

jharman - Bournemouth

bigtunna - Walsall

Fernandez (87)

jharman - Bournemouth

Alaba (87)

bigtunna - Walsall

MUTD - Preston

R0b Walshe - Norwich

Sinclair (85)

R0b Walshe - Norwich

Hermann (85)

Shehan - Wycombe

Leno (85)

Koval (85)

Shea (84)

PLEASE NOTE: However, some players may be called back for a cup/shield games IF needed and IF any injuries/suspensions occur.

Will be closing up the draw soon.

Taking on Joolesy in the opening game of the season tonight... never really had the best of track records against him' date=' although recently ive been doing a lot better. Fingers crossed that combined with my good pre season to date so far can see me bag a decent result :P[/quote']

Unlucky Shack, pleased to get off to a solid start. We didn't even crumble in the face of a rather scary number of forward arrows! :P

Welcome back Rob.

Rob who? :confused:

EDIT: Just saw the table. Trailing Dom' date=' how embarrassing! Enjoy it while it lasts monkey-boy ;)

[center']picture47v.png[/center]

Rob who? :confused:

The new Paul Lambert .:)

Congre & Hadji are off to Bury in loan deals' date=' hope they help you avoid the kind of start you had last season Neil.

Liverpool will be hoping that the assistant manager can get a result in the SMFA Shield game against Athletic Club De Bilbao, hopefully he does better than Sir Alex did :).

Added a wee match report on tonights game.

[url']http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=1955619&postcount=1297[/url]

Niall Taylor earned a draw with Brentford against Leyton Orient.

The match ended 2 - 2 between Brentford and Leyton Orient in their Division 4 fixture.

Zidan and Pozzi were amongst the goalscorers.

And 2 sendings off:( Not good for a small squad like mine

0,,10428~3285875,00.jpg

Walsall 2-3 Portsmouth

Walsall slumped to a 3 - 2 defeat against Portsmouth in their Division 3 fixture.

Dembele scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Sen was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Pretty disappointed with this result after winning 2-0 at half time, in other news looks like we won the race to sign Alaba on loan :D

Ha-ha, nice spot! The old man's getting desperate! :P

And finally the end of season awards' votes are now totted up. I've just gotta find some time to stick them together now :o While many categories are a given, some such as the best forum contributor, best M/R's, and especially the most under-achieving award are highly contested! :D

I'll get 'em up as soon as I'm able :o

I need to sell' date=' so all players available at brentford:([/quote']

You only have 24 players ,3 of which are on loan so you will have to buy in a cheap player before you can sell one for cash or do a player plus cash part exchange deal.

Just thought I would give you the heads up.

Wolves update.

1591157_small.jpgAkwVwVwCQAIf-It.jpg:thumb

Romelu Lukaku has completed his move to Manchester City from Wolverhampton Wanderers for £3m plus John Guidetti and Stephan EL Shaarawy

il faraone! & Guidetti join the Wolf-pack. Adiós, Lukaku.

Won the Charity Shield, or whatever you want to call it, sadly couldn't carry that form into the first league match, losing 1-0 to Utd. Downed by an Ozil goal. Shame.

Wolves update.

1591157_small.jpgAkwVwVwCQAIf-It.jpg:thumb

il faraone! & Guidetti join the Wolf-pack. Adiós' date=' Lukaku.

Won the Charity Shield, or whatever you want to call it, sadly couldn't carry that form into the first league match, losing 1-0 to Utd. Downed by an Ozil goal. Shame.[/quote']

Very good deal, El Shaarawy has a lot of upside whereas the worst thing Lukaku could have done for his career is join Chelsea. They don't have a good track record of nurturing talent during the Abramovich era.

You only have 24 players ' date='3 of which are on loan so you will have to buy in a cheap player before you can sell one for cash or do a player plus cash part exchange deal.

Just thought I would give you the heads up.[/quote']

Ah so i do!:o

And im well in debt!:(

Grats Jooles mate.. as soon as i logged in and saw Ronaldinho suspension news on my page i knew it wasnt gonna be my day :P

Cracking piece of work there aswell Hughesy boy ;)

Gabriel PALETTA has completed his move to Bristol City from Carlisle United for £5,500,000
Arouna KONE has completed his move to Bristol City from West Ham United for £4,000,000

Completed the signings of these two players. Both have a chance at a +1. Pleasure dealing with both Sean and Ant. :)

Paletta is avialable for loan. Stick an offer in, if interested. :)

Hoi now Lenny lad, I take the lower sides alright (5579, dropped down bud) and in this I've got perhaps the worst side in the division ;)

Lost 2-1 to Leeds. This is going to be some nasty shtuff altogether.