• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dom Latouche

• Jooles

• sirmarkhughes

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread LATEST ARTICLE ADDED TO THE BLOG... ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP 7046'S TOP 25 LEAGUE GOAL SCORERS http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/english

English Championship 7046(51429) Set Up Creator (Aaron Duffy) Game World Id : 51429 Clubs Taken 80/80 (100%) Welcome to one of the most active and competitive Set Ups on Soccer Manager.

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Posted Images

Northampton Town 3-0 Brighton & Hove Albion

N.Ciftci (27, 69)

F.Laurent (75)

Remain in 2nd, 1 point behind Accrington in what is a very tight league. A massive win tonight i certainly didn't expect, and Ciftci has covered for my injured 1st choice Yannis Tafer by knocking in 4 goals in 4 games!

Hoping to get round to another light-hearted match report tomorrow at some point.

Quality!!! Beat Rotherham away from home 2-1 to stay top of the league.

They may be bottom, but they've got a much better squad then me, 69 rated Lee Tomlin pops up again with the winner just 11 minutes from time. Up the Accrington!

:o Just seen i'm 39k in debt :o Going to have to give up my hopes of signing Casey Thomas and whoever else i was looking to sign untill another day.

By my reckoning here's how the predictions turned out:

dudeskin 8: 6/10, with 2 bang on (and **** unlucky with the Arsenal and Liverpool scores)

BC Cliffs: 5/10, with 1 bang on.

swindon1991: 5/10, though none with the right score

R0b Walshe: 3/10, with none spot on.

So there you have it, conclusive proof that these lads know what they're talking about. Except R0b that is. :P (and too be fair dudeskin8's been practising for weeks...)

dudeskin 8: 6/10' date=' with 2 bang on (and **** unlucky with the Arsenal and Liverpool scores)

So there you have it, conclusive proof that these lads know what they're talking about. Except R0b that is. :P (and too be fair dedueskin8's been practising for weeks...)[/quote']

That's 6 without even doing one for the Bolton - West ham game. :P

dudeskin 8: 6/10' date=' with 2 bang on (and **** unlucky with the Arsenal and Liverpool scores)

So there you have it, conclusive proof that these lads know what they're talking about. Except R0b that is. :P (and too be fair dudeskin8's been practising for weeks...)[/quote']

5/10 not bad at all for my first time Hull's 8-2 was a freak result but im glad i got that one right, and gutted about the Nottingham forest game :( i touched on how wilshere was in good scoring form and did consider the draw for a split second :rolleyes: woulda shoulda coulda been 6/10 :) But i hope iv shown people what i can give to the M/R thread cant wait for nexts weeks games

Beat sop 4-2 but would not want his injuries. I picked players based on form and not rating and it payed off.

Btw sorry about not doing any match reports after I did the first few. Planning on doing a mid season report which I'll try and make long.

No excuses you beat me fair and square mate :P

Think I'v only been able to play my complete 1st team for 1 game so far this season, not an excuse but a right pain

did i win tonite?? i cant check!! server is been disabled temporary

5/10 is not that bad too be honest for a 1st go quite pleased with that..:P:p

Comprehensively' date=' 5-0. You're right though, the server is being a beast tonight.

Apparently I lost 1-0 lads?

You're Swansea, right? Err, if I remember correctly let's just say that you conceeded a few..:o

Comprehensively' date=' 5-0. You're right though, the server is being a beast tonight.

[/quote']

cheers mate

5-0 arsenal let the good times roll hahaha:D:D

zakoo mate you really dont want to see the score if your swansea mate:(

just seen the stats now

another game dominated

60% - 40%

30 shots on goal to me 11 to them

i have one the unluckist teams in this setup but finally turning domination into 3 points!!!

Release the Kraken! Won my first match, managing a rather odd Watford side.

Watford 2 - 0 Ipswich Town

Romulo (4), Guiza (9)

Ruud Van Nistelrooy (44) - RED CARDED

You'll be happy to know swindon1991, your boy Romulo scored in his debut on verge to the 2-nil victory, so thanks once again. :)