• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dom Latouche

• Jooles

• sirmarkhughes

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread LATEST ARTICLE ADDED TO THE BLOG... ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP 7046'S TOP 25 LEAGUE GOAL SCORERS http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/english

English Championship 7046(51429) Set Up Creator (Aaron Duffy) Game World Id : 51429 Clubs Taken 80/80 (100%) Welcome to one of the most active and competitive Set Ups on Soccer Manager.

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Posted Images

ive predicted two results spot tonite!! i was very close every single game apart from swindon vs brentford no bloody way i could off predicted that!!

bristol r vs palace

notts county vs rochdale

sorry jooles or whoever said i guessed none spot on need yours eyes tested:p:p

ive predicted two results spot tonite!! i was very close every single game apart from swindon vs brentford no bloody way i could off predicted that!!

bristol r vs palace

notts county vs rochdale

sorry jooles or whoever said i guessed none spot on need yours eyes tested:p:p

Sorry pal, I stand corrected, you did get 2 spot on. Doesn't help though when you've got the home team listed 2nd. ;)

Sorry pal' date=' I stand corrected, you did get 2 spot on. Doesn't help though when you've got the home team listed 2nd. ;)[/quote']

that was my bad too :obut ill take more care next time at least ill have a week this time!!:D

sorry jooles you do know i was joking mate right?:)

90x90watford.gif

Have just realized after looking at the finances page that this Watford team is going to start sinking even further more into debt than they already are.

Why?

Well Mr. Hammer's smart idea to buy-in players such as; Ruud Van Nistelrooy (92), Daniel Guiza (90), Mauro Camoranesi (90), may have been with no harm, well intended to boost Watford's chance at an immediate push for promotion into the top flight, yet despite this, when you take into account the - stadium size, attendances, expenditures, mainly weekly wages, where either of these 3 players are earning 40K-50K/week, pardon my french, but we are royally screwed!

November can't come quick enough.

90x90watford.gif

Have just realized after looking at the finances page that this Watford team is going to start sinking even further more into debt than they already are.

Why?

Well Mr. Hammer's smart idea to buy-in players such as; Ruud Van Nistelrooy (92)' date=' Daniel Guiza (90), Mauro Camoranesi (90), may have been with no harm, well intended to boost Watford's chance at an immediate push for promotion into the top flight, yet despite this, when you take into account the - stadium size, attendances, expenditures, mainly [b']weekly wages[/b], where either of these 3 players are earning 40K-50K/week, pardon my french, but we are royally screwed!

November can't come quick enough.

I hate this guy, ruins clubs long term. Yes he might have done ok in the couple of games he was in charge with buys like that, but really there terrible buys.

I hate this guy' date=' ruins clubs long term. Yes he might have done ok in the couple of games he was in charge with buys like that, but really there terrible buys.[/quote']

Agree. I don't know him personally, but it's a real debbie downer when you're left in a situation of that like being in quicksand.

I can perfectly well see what he was trying to do with some of these buys, as they have served a purpose on the team based on their ratings, yet what HAMMER failed to realize, or was just ignorant of the matter was that he needed to compromise with his buys. If you're going to splurge on players on a salary of 40-50K/week, especially with a club like Watford, he shouldn't have bought nearly half the players he did, as it's just further adds onto the wage pay.

For some odd reason should I get promotion into the EPL, I think I'm going to be a sitting duck like Pompey or Hull. Cue the Exodus once the TB's are up. Wonder if SM could implement some sort of loanee structure, the NatWest on the Watford High Street where I usually go is rather quite pleasant, sure they'd be willing to help the local club out. :o

Disappointing draw with Sheffield' date=' but impressive on their part, lowest possession I've had in a game this season. Kinda funny that despite all our tactical changes, neither of us could find the winning goal. Only leading Jooles by 4 points now...[/quote']

Anyone notice how Balotelli's form has taken a nose dive since the Vulcan revelation? :P

Agree. I don't know him personally' date=' but it's a real debbie downer when you're left in a situation of that like being in quicksand.

I can perfectly well see what he was trying to do with some of these buys, as they have served a purpose on the team based on their ratings, yet what HAMMER[b'] failed to realize[/b], or was just ignorant of the matter was that he needed to compromise with his buys. If you're going to splurge on players on a salary of 40-50K/week, especially with a club like Watford, he shouldn't have bought nearly half the players he did, as it's just further adds onto the wage pay.

For some odd reason should I get promotion into the EPL, I think I'm going to be a sitting duck like Pompey or Hull. Cue the Exodus once the TB's are up. Wonder if SM could implement some sort of loanee structure, the NatWest on the Watford High Street where I usually go is rather quite pleasant, sure they'd be willing to help the local club out. :o

Trust me he wasn't ignorant, he did it deliberately. ;)

Oh' date=' so it's the team that's shaken with the knowledge that they've an alien in their midst?[/quote']

Possibly, but I doubt it, certainly 7/9 points vs very respectable teams is great in my opinion. I think Balotelli's just been saving up for PNE, he says he's been wanting to let the other lads get in on the fun before he goes back to being Balotelli-as-usual.

SO U THORT THE GAMES WAS OVER THEY HAVE ONLY JUST BEGONE!!!!

YY4InbzgJec

u cant even imagine how many people u have pi**ed off a lot of people on this set up are u sure you want to ruin whoops i mean manage bolton!!

but if i were you leave now this set up is getting great after what you did to watford and peterbough i would leave with the tail between your legs

SO U THORT THE GAMES WAS OVER THEY HAVE ONLY JUST BEGONE!!!!

YY4InbzgJec

I'm just gonna go ahead and report you to SM via ticket now...nobody wants you here, I can't begin to imagine what legitimate reason you could have to take over a team in this setup other than to try & **** us all off.

I'm just gonna go ahead and report you to SM via ticket now...nobody wants you here' date=' I can't begin to imagine what legitimate reason you could have to take over a team in this setup other than to try & **** us all off.[/quote']

well put mate ive already reported him so im looking to see what feedback we get