TheDuffman

English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Someone's telling porkies :P

Fair play mate but not for the first time i deserved more from the game as i bossed the stats. I think the lads need some shooting practice :rolleyes:

Haha wow, I didn't even look at the stats, but you're right, not a deserved by the look of it.

Then again, you did play Jeremy Mathieu as a center-back and Kaka as a CM so can't say I'm too surprised :P

Liverpool suffer a 3-2 defeat to Boro ' date=' we were 3-0 down ,Drogba pulled back 2 goals .It was an even game I think we should have got a point , we edged shots,shots on target and possession but it was not enough, good game Jooles.

6/10 correct results in the predictions for D1.[/quote']Unlucky Dan. It's not easy to go to the defending champions and get a result, especially when we edge the corner stats B)

That puts us joint top of the form table along with league leaders Newcastle who of course will start their traditional nose dive a few weeks from now. More importantly, Casillas gets his 12th goal of the season. When your keeper is outscoring Messi 3:1 you've got to be happy :P

0-0 away to top of the table Wigan for Bury

Gotta be pleased with that

Carlisle go top of division 1 ......Well done Ant:)

BTW 4 points off the PO's ;)

Thanks mate' date=' be nice if i was top of Division 1 though....! ;)[/font']

Unlucky Dan. It's not easy to go to the defending champions and get a result' date=' especially when we edge the corner stats B)

That puts us joint top of the form table along with league leaders Newcastle who of course will start their traditional nose dive a few weeks from now. More importantly, Casillas gets his 12th goal of the season. When your keeper is outscoring Messi 3:1 you've got to be happy :P[/quote']

Tell me this again when the season has finished :P

Good work mate!

Man City beat shack's Everton 2-0 at Goodison. Next up, is an interesting away tie against Chelsea.

Tell me this again when the season has finished :P
Yep, a long way still to go though pretty embarrassing for you so far. Maybe you should send him back to Liverpool where they seemed to know how to use him? ;)

Nikki Anelka scores 2 more as we secure a good 2-1 to go to 5th spot and more importantly stay ahead of the Boro mob :)

Happy :)

But you're running out of places to climb to Dom, you'll be falling faster than a Dudeskin before long :D

I thought you were selling him...what happened to that?

There is no hurry to sell as China don't get reviewed for ages,I think he will be keeping him for p/e value and he is scoring for fun.

I could do with one of my players scoring often like Anelka, I am debating whether to stop playing Rooney as an attacking mid and just playing him up front as he is joint top scorer for me with 3 goals 2 assists but I think he would maybe be better playing as a forward as Gomez is yet to score for me in 10 games -stupid German.

Anybody needing a loan of Jussie 87 AM/Wing just bid and you can have him.

David N'Gog is available for 5 million.

There is no hurry to sell as China don't get reviewed for ages' date='I think he will be keeping him for p/e value and he is scoring for fun.

I could do with one of my players scoring often like Anelka, I am debating whether to stop playing Rooney as an attacking mid and just playing him up front as he is joint top scorer for me with 3 goals 2 assists but I think he would maybe be better playing as a forward as Gomez is yet to score for me in 10 games -stupid German.[/quote']Agree with the China comment, that's why I was happy to buy Conca too.

And Gomez never really did it for me either. Well you're not getting Augero back! :P

Not surprised though with you playing him out of position today at AM. Same with Pandev out at LB/LM :confused:

Agree with the China comment' date=' that's why I was happy to buy Conca too.

And Gomez never really did it for me either. Well you're not getting Augero back! :P

Not surprised though with you playing him out of position today at AM. Same with Pandev out at LB/LM :confused:[/quote']

He is not out of position at AM as that's his second position and Pandev was only playing there as I had players out NMF.Gomez will come good and should get a ratings increase in the next changes maybe that's what he is waiting for to get his scoring boots on but he is German so maybe he just hates playing in England.

Aldershot Town 1-1 Walsall

Without a league win in 4 now, desperate to pick up a win somewhere to boost us up the table. This result see's us drop to 14th but only 6 points off play-offs so if we can put a few decent results together I'd expect we'd climb pretty quickly. Up next Wednesday at home, already quite a big game in our season.

Bobby ZAMORA will be sidelined for 3 weeks after suffering a thigh strain.

Quite a big loss as we lose our captain for a few weeks but with Utaka back from suspension next turn he can slot in up top until Dost gets his rise.

Hopefully we can get a full set of predictions up for the next turn' date='I am doing the D1 now, D2,3 & 4 are still open for offers on anybody willing to put in a turn.[/quote']

Can we not? I've only lost once in 6 since the Predictions disappeared. They're stupid anyway, nobody reads them. They flick through them til they've found their predicted score and then leave.

A WIN!

Tottenham get back to winning ways thanks to a poachers goal from Lucio, in a 1-0 win over QPR.

Sadly though, Arbeloa is now out for 11 days! Ahh well, good game Kris and unlucky mate :)