TheDuffman

English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Well I thought their was no news but hey its EC7046. I think I clicked unsuscribe on my mobile device xD

Geoffrey Kan steered Leyton Orient to victory against Brentford.

Leyton Orient outclassed Brentford and beat them 2 - 1 in their Division 4 fixture.

Harnik scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Kazim was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Its been nice as Leyton Orient, but Ive kind of not been active on ec7046 for a long time. Forgive me, Ive been really busy with school :(

Its been nice as Leyton Orient' date=' but Ive kind of not been active on ec7046 for a long time. Forgive me, Ive been really busy with school :([/quote']Know how you feel mate :o

It's been a while, so first up:

Jooles is stuffed half his team announced their retirement yesterday :P
Haha :D

The ''Cliff'' ive always said will happen to Boro is beginning :D

Well Done mate absolutely superb result :P

Blah blah blah blah :rolleyes:

True' date=' we've been awful of late, but still not bad as Fulham, Newcastle, or Chelsea in the league. No win in 7 is still pretty bad, end of season Newcastle form :(

Still,

Norwich 2-1 Middlesbrough

Big fan. Played a 4132 (great FIFA formation ;)). Went 1-0 behind to Xavi, then Duda and Caicedo pulled it back for me. Great win and I'm very proud get the points against Julian.

Somehow' date=' my suspension and injury riddled Watford manage to scrape a 1-0 victory over Joole's Boro. Not got a clue how we beat them.... :confused:[/quote']
Man City 2-1 Middlesbrough

Always nice to beat Jooles. Messi and Remy with the goals' date=' whilst Messi gets MoM. Middlesbrough's only threat in front of goal - Casillas scored for them ;)

Move to 8th in Div 1[/quote']Hats off to Rob, Mike ("somehow"! :eek:), Pred (hmm, Casillas is still outperforming the wee man, 14 domestic goals to Messi's 6 ;)), and unlucky to Elton (our 1 decent recent win).

However,

Astonished how ive not won that game quite comfortabley tbh.... :rolleyes:
Hmm, not having that one! Once again Boro OWN Shacky's lackys, getting robbed with a rare draw when it should be a guaranteed 3 points.

And hats off to SMH and the previews. Loved the hash-tags, even though they were a little cheeky! (#timestheyareachangin, #Topcanadianinthesetup, etc. etc. :P)

Morgan DE SANCTIS - 8 Million over 1.5milion over CV ,this is a good offer,seeing as some people would pay loads of cash if they are at external.

Still has many years at the top of his game.

Cheers mate! Glad no-one is mentioning us' date=' makes it less noticeable when we undoubtedly slip up. :P[/quote']

Yea it seems like there is a pack of 7 teams [split by 6 points] trying to make a bit of a breakaway.

Liverpool bring in the Partizan captain, I am hoping that the guy could get a move to the Prem this season with Arsenal, Chelsea , Man City & Udinese all keeping tabs on the 24yold.

The offer for Mohammed Kamara MEDO of FK Partizan from Liverpool has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Dagenham start the second half of the season the same way all of the first went with a defeat,3-1 at Wycombe.This has got to be my lowest point at Dagenham after a couple of good seasons and a poor one last season.I know this team is better than it stands at the moment.Just done review for last nights matches in Div 4.

And hats off to SMH and the previews. Loved the hash-tags' date=' even though they were a little cheeky! (#timestheyareachangin, #Topcanadianinthesetup, etc. etc. :P)[/quote']

Cheers the hashtags were a novel chance to poke a bit of fun.:)

Great work on the reviews Woz.

Added this : D1 Team of the Turn:

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=2053536&postcount=1427

Wolves

Not good. That's now 1/4 signings in recent days, as I lose on yet another bidding war. Bid as much as I could for this player, only wish the Chairman would let me bid higher, absolute plonker. Anyway, lost out on Lorenzo Tassi, to Walsall. I weep.

In other Wolverhampton related news, have sent out Torje on loan to Plymouth for the remainder of the season.

Chelsea News

Turkish Serdar Aziz grabs a +2 from 83 to 85 the young Center back is currently out on loan at QPR.

We now may be tempted to sell Naldo for Cash + Youth as we currently have:

Ramos(94)

Terry(93)

Vermaelen(91)

Naldo(90)

Aziz(85)

Kalas(84)

Reis(84)

Vestergaard(82)

Uvini(77)

So I'm considering promoting some of the youth to the first team.

Liverpool news:

The players out on loan this season will be sold at the end of the season[you can try and arrange a deal now]

VILLAGRA, Cristian RB 26 88

CONGRE, Daniel CB/RB 27 88

ONUOHA, Nedum CB/RB 25 88

SALIHOVIC, Sejad CM/LM 27 89

EREMENKO, Roman CM/AM 25 88

JUSSIE, Ferreira AM/Wing 28 87

HADJI, Youssouf Fwd/AM 32 88

PANDEV, Goran Fwd/Wing 28 90

ZARATE, Mauro Fwd/Wing 25 89

93 rated Drogba can go now if someone wants to attempt to make a p/e deal

FERNANDO, Francisco DM/CM 24 90 can leave in a decent p/e deal.

AQUILANI, Alberto CM/AM 27 90 can leave in a decent p/e deal.

Hi, I'm newbie in this EC, i toke Hartlepool United. I have NK Široki Brijeg too, in SFRJ liga. I'm playing this game since 2007. I wanted some championship which has active players on SM forum. I'll be fair, and I hope that I'll have fun here :)

Cheers, good luck to everyone :)

Hi' date=' I'm newbie in this EC, i toke Hartlepool United. I have NK Široki Brijeg too, in SFRJ liga. I'm playing this game since 2007. I wanted some championship which has active players on SM forum. I'll be fair, and I hope that I'll have fun here :)

Cheers, good luck to everyone :)[/quote']

Good luck with things fella.

Thanks mate' date='wish you hadn't got my result spot on in previews.:([/quote']

Sorry mate.:)

Hi' date=' I'm newbie in this EC, i toke Hartlepool United. I have NK Široki Brijeg too, in SFRJ liga. I'm playing this game since 2007. I wanted some championship which has active players on SM forum. I'll be fair, and I hope that I'll have fun here :)

Welcome in and good luck.

Gillingham have picked up a 26 year old Zimbabwean former performance analysist for 30k :)

To be fair, he did play 20 times for Charlton last season and will play a bit more for them in the Championship, so can't go wrong really.

Welcome to 7046, good luck. :)

Welcome and Good Luck :)

Sorry for all the people especially sonof pluto who are getting impatient with Leyton Orient. School is really forcing me to concentrate,and exams are comibng up here in Canada. Im free finally, and can finally concentrate on ec7046. :o

Good luck with them :)