TheDuffman

English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Hi' date=' I'm newbie in this EC, i toke Hartlepool United. I have NK Široki Brijeg too, in SFRJ liga. I'm playing this game since 2007. I wanted some championship which has active players on SM forum. I'll be fair, and I hope that I'll have fun here :)

Cheers, good luck to everyone :)[/quote']Welcome, good luck with having fun with Hartlepool, a nice challenge for you :P

Ben Foster and Danny Murphy come in to make there debut tonight but Michu, who is still a few days away from fitness misses out as we take on Millwall at our place. With Dembele still out with a fractured cheekbone the experienced Murphy takes the armband in what is a must win game if were to close to gap and try and propel ourselves into the play-off spots.

In other news really looking forward to the England game tonight, starting to get that magical feeling of a major tournament :D Will be very interesting to see what team he goes with :eek:

The offer for Marco AMELIA of Milan from Norwich City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Since I missed out on Foster I had to get someone else. Don't want Gabulov and I'll happily sell him to external as soon as I get a bid. Amelia is an okay goalkeeper, rated 88, solid at it and he will either stay at Milan as number two, or secure a move away in the summer. Spent very little on him so I'm happy enough.

He's no Ben Foster though... :(

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=2055882&postcount=602

Set of D1 previews I won't be doing any other division though as It is sunny roasting and I could hardly see the screen out here on veranda.

I would rep but need to spread :)

Good predictions and i don't think anyone would expect you too do all 4 divisions on a hot day.

Was always going to do this no matter what the result was tonight.

I'm going to drop Stoke City. Truth be told, I haven't got into the set up as I have done in the past, and also still regret throwing Spurs away :o

So good luck everyone :)

Praise the Lord !!!!! :eek:

a win a win a win a win a win a win a win a win a win a win!

a 1-0 victory over Fulham a important win at that considering the importance of the tie and with it being are main derby game, Falcao with the Goal very pleased, unlucky Dom :)

SUPER MARIO

4795_1336526645.jpg

Two goals for Mario Gomez is enough for Liverpool to get a 2-1 win over QPR, Boussoufa with the QPR goal.Mario Gomez also got sent off.

We are back in the top ten.:)

Prediction Results D1 :

correct result:5/10

Correct score:1-Forest 3- 0 Newcastle United

50% is not bad.

Geoffrey Kan steered Leyton Orient to victory against AFC Bournemouth.

Leyton Orient beat AFC Bournemouth 2 - 0 in their Division 4 fixture.

Jussie scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Canini was also on the scoresheet for his side.

8 games managed, and 16 points gained :). Orient goes from 20th to 16th under my reign ;)

Weekly Income 78,025$

Weekly Expenditure 426,565$

holy moly :eek:!

Jesus christ Ant' date='what are you feeding Emmanuel ADEBAYOR

21 goals 11 assists and Tbh he has done well for the last 3 seasons[/quote']

Just seen that my self, feel bad for the Plymouth manager though, should never have been a scoreline like that, but good to the the big lad banging em' in. Top scorer for the third season running anyone??

Anyway, tonight's victory has come at a price with yet another top player injured long term. My third long term injury in 4 weeks with Carlisle, and across 7 set ups would you believe this is my 15th long termer'. Not sure whats going on with SM at the minute to deserve this.

Also, I have Stoke on offer if anyone wants them, its a decent side.

Sean Oneill steered Everton to victory against Tottenham Hotspur.

Everton beat Tottenham Hotspur 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Song scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Götze was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Delighted and very surprised with this result against one of if not the most in form team currently in Div 1.. good game Ben mate :)

Nearly got a hold that top 10 bunch!

And pfft calm down lads, check Pavylchenko's stats when i was manager at Bristol back in the day, puts Ade to shame ;)

Delighted and very surprised with this result against one of if not the most in form team currently in Div 1.. good game Ben mate :)

Nearly got a hold that top 10 bunch!

And pfft calm down lads' date=' check Pavylchenko's stats when i was manager at Bristol back in the day, puts Ade to shame ;)[/quote']

I predicted a win for you against Spurs :)