TheDuffman

English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Delighted and very surprised with this result against one of if not the most in form team currently in Div 1.. good game Ben mate :)

Nearly got a hold that top 10 bunch!

And pfft calm down lads' date=' check Pavylchenko's stats when i was manager at Bristol back in the day, puts Ade to shame ;)[/quote']

Well done Shack, I must have changed Flamini to the playmaker even though he plays further back than VDV, so it was my own fault. Never the less, a deserved win for you and I can't complain looking at the stats. Good game :)

Well done Shack' date=' I must have changed Flamini to the playmaker even though he plays further back than VDV, [b']so it was my own fault[/b]. Never the less, a deserved win for you and I can't complain looking at the stats. Good game :)

And now youve just robbed me of my moment.. :P

Was always going to do this no matter what the result was tonight.

I'm going to drop Stoke City. Truth be told' date=' I haven't got into the set up as I have done in the past, and also still regret throwing Spurs away :o

So good luck everyone :)[/quote']

I know what it is like to miss your old side, take care Joe.

I mean' date=' I must have not put Bale as my playmaker. Darn those Welsh and their great knowledge of football! :P

Good cover?[/quote']

That'll do pig... that'll do :D

Rick James steered Southampton to victory against Swindon Town.

Southampton beat Swindon Town 6 - 3 in a thrilling Division 4 encounter.

Biondini scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Abdellaoue and Toraman were also amongst the goalscorers.

3 Goals in the last 10 mins to secure the 3 points, also extends Southampton's unbeaten run to 23 games :D

Praise the Lord !!!!! :eek:

a win a win a win a win a win a win a win a win a win a win!

a 1-0 victory over Fulham a important win at that considering the importance of the tie and with it being are main derby game' date=' Falcao with the Goal very pleased, unlucky Dom :)[/quote']

Im disapointed , Away from home to slightly edge the stats to a far better team but lose in the 88th minute :o Darn it! :o

8 games managed' date=' and 16 points gained :). Orient goes from 20th to 16th under my reign ;)

holy moly :eek:![/quote']

Maher for sale?? :D:D

Anyway' date=' tonight's victory has come at a price with yet another top player injured long term. My third long term injury in 4 weeks with Carlisle, and across 7 set ups would you believe this is my 15th long termer'. Not sure whats going on with SM at the minute to deserve this.

[/font']

Been pretty much the same for me aswell mate, for around 3 weeks running i've been losing 87, 88 and 89 rated players to minor injuries, they may be minor, but they still miss the next couple of games.

3-0 loss at home to Forest.

Very even game which I was ahead on on possession and shots on target yet somehow lose 3-0 :P, glad to have got the tactics as good as I could just need to get an ounce of luck from SM now and I should be fine. :)

Down to 5th just 1 win behind 2nd. ;)

Its seems Poli went to inter milan on a permanent deal in RL which is good news for me , just got to remain patient :P

With Debuchy, Musacchio , capoue , Biglia , Benatia , Sahin , Ochoa , Hulk , Iker all being linked with big moves elsewhere this summer will define my squads progression :)

Its seems Poli went to inter milan on a permanent deal in RL which is good news for me ' date=' just got to remain patient :P

With Debuchy, Musacchio , capoue , Biglia , Benatia , Sahin , Ochoa , Hulk , Iker all being linked with big moves elsewhere this summer will define my squads progression :)[/quote']

SAhin linked with a big move?He's already at a the 2nd or arguable best team in the world.So if he'll move will be from a bigger team to a smaller one.

SAhin linked with a big move?He's already at a the 2nd or arguable best team in the world.So if he'll move will be from a bigger team to a smaller one.

In order of squad progression Sahin has only mustered 126 minutes in 4 La Liga games this season so a move to Milan/Inter would be a good step in progression as he will get more game time and would still class as a big move IMO.

In order of squad progression Sahin has only mustered 126 minutes in 4 La Liga games this season so a move to Milan/Inter would be a good step in progression as he will get more game time and would still class as a big move IMO.

A big move is a move from a smaller team to a bigger team and Sahin will stay at RM...he was only linked with a move to BvB but he has no place in the team atm as Gundogan made a superb 2nd half of season.

When he played for RM,he was superb...he'll get some chances at RM next season.

A big move is a move from a smaller team to a bigger team and Sahin will stay at RM...he was only linked with a move to BvB but he has no place in the team atm as Gundogan made a superb 2nd half of season.

When he played for RM' date='he was superb...he'll get some chances at RM next season.[/quote']

I would be pretty surprised if Sahin is still playing for Madrid next season in all honesty but we will see the outcome of that soon enough.

So your saying that a move to AC Milan,Inter, Bayern Munich etc would not be classed as a big move because he is moving from a big club already?

I don't understand your logic.:confused:

I would be pretty surprised if Sahin is still playing for Madrid next season in all honesty but we will see the outcome of that soon enough.

So your saying that a move to AC Milan' date='Inter, Bayern Munich etc would not be classed as a big move because he is moving from a big club already?

I don't understand your logic.:confused:[/quote']

I dont understand your logic actually...a big move is from a smaller team to a bigger team.

RM>Milan,Inter,Munich and etc.ANd I can guarantee you a move to Inter is ABsolutely RUBBISH.He isnt stupid enough to go there.And he was linked just with BvB anyway..