TheDuffman

English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Trolololol MUTD :D

Inter, Madrid.

Who won the CL recently out of the two?

Sahin's only going to drop if he stays at Madrid. No space form him in the team. Unless Alonso retires or suddenly gets an uncharacteristic injury, he's a a mainstay in their starting team.

Sahin's best option is to leave and continue his progression. He's a nobody in Madrid's side. He's most recently been linked with Inter + AC + Juve and the BvB link was dismissed immediately. Even if he did go back there, he'd be straight in. Gundognan had 4 good games then his form dipped again.

Raz please.

For Dom's sake, I hope Sahin finds a team where he'll be a regular and continue to develop.

Trolololol MUTD :D

Inter' date=' Madrid.

Who won the CL recently out of the two?

Sahin's only going to drop if he stays at Madrid. No space form him in the team. Unless Alonso retires or suddenly gets an uncharacteristic injury, he's a a mainstay in their starting team.

Sahin's best option is to leave and continue his progression. He's a nobody in Madrid's side. He's most recently been linked with Inter + AC + Juve and the BvB link was dismissed immediately. Even if he did go back there, he'd be straight in. Gundognan had 4 good games then his form dipped again.

Raz please.

For Dom's sake, I hope Sahin finds a team where he'll be a regular and continue to develop.[/quote']

Gundogan had a superb 2nd half of season...not a compelte 2nd half but almost all games from 2nd half of season were superb played.Sahin best option is to leave but not to Inter.

HULL CITY 5 - 2 Yeovil Town

M.MAIGA 1, 16, 63

M.SISSOKO 12

R.VLAAR 88

After a probable leaving of Maiga last week , he scored 3 goals in this match , also he was the best player , he is the second best scorer in this league , we finally decide to increase this contract , and to keep him ..

Now he snt available anymore

10 HULL CITY 21 15 29

That Ferdinand deal is crazy! :eek:

Not as crazy as Dan not predicting us to win at Fulham though :rolleyes:

Yea I thought that Ferdinand deal was crazy as well.

As for me not picking you to win against Fulham yes Dom has failed to beat you in 7 attempts but 3 of them were draws and your form is bordering on criminal as you have only won 1 of your last 10 games in all competition so you could see how I was apprehensive about putting you down for a win.

Crazy in what way jooles?
A 93 for 2 fairly unpromising 89 and 87 rated players...
As for me not picking you to win against Fulham yes Dom has failed to beat you in 7 attempts but 3 of them were draws and your form is bordering on criminal as you have only won 1 of your last 10 games in all competition so you could see how I was apprehensive about putting you down for a win.
Yeah but with everyone knowing that Fulham are set to drop quicker than a hoor's drawers, come on! ;)

Yeah but with everyone knowing that Fulham are set to drop quicker than a hoor's drawers' date=' come on! ;)[/quote']

Well on the form table for league they are already dropping to worst form in league along with Newcastle so the hoor's drawers may be down already.:)

A 93 for 2 fairly unpromising 89 and 87 rated players...

Yeah but with everyone knowing that Fulham are set to drop quicker than a hoor's drawers' date=' come on! ;)[/quote']

Can it you B)

Ive been unlucky with injurys and ive lost/drawn games ive should won. My luck will indeed turn in my favour. ;)

As long as the performances are still decent then my confidence remains high :)

I'm the new manager of Stoke City.

Thank you Alurcard & A2R for helping me to join!

No problem fella.

I'm Carlisle by the way' date=' let me know if you fancy any deals for DIEGO or AZPILICUETA. [/font']

Bolton 2-0 Bristol City

Arsenal 2-3 Bolton

Two wins on the trot moves Bolton up and out of the relegation zone 16th place, only on goal difference but still!

Still going through changes with the squad even though transfers seem slow and spaced out, second part of my deal with Bristol City went through with Sessegnon arriving.

Still many decent players up for grabs with the likes of Dzagoev, Asamoah, Ananidze, Miranda, Marcano, Heightinga, Filipe, Perotti, McGeady, Bent and Necid available among others!

He had been on the transfer list for quite a while' date=' and with no bid's Riece probably thought that, that was the best he could get.[/quote']

He's had plenty of offers, and God knows I've made at least 3 offers for Ferdinand and could've given him a better deal than the one he settled for. He probably is hoping that Padoin becomes amazing at Juve, but that doesn't look likely at all.

I'm the new manager of Stoke City.

Thank you Alurcard & A2R for helping me to join!

Welcome!

For that Ferdinand deal,I'm in debt and needed to off load my high wage earners.and being in Division 2 doesn't help me as i lose 59k at home and 450k at away.Anyway with me staying in division 2 for another year meaning poor revenue i've decided to offload my talents as they haven't produce anything special for me for the last 3 seasons,Plus too me ratings mean nothing in SM.As I've got a rated 87 MID who can play anywhere and with me having many top youths out on loan,that i can use next season,it's looking good.

and @BigGameMo-you made a offer like a month ago.where i was in no need to sell him and I didn't really want Rechel SIDNEI.

Anyway i need to change everyone at Blackburn as we are just an average division 2 team who will finish top 10 at best.

For that Ferdinand deal' date='I'm in debt and needed to off load my high wage earners.and being in Division 2 doesn't help me as i lose 59k at home and 450k at away.Anyway with me staying in division 2 for another year meaning poor revenue i've decided to offload my talents as they haven't produce anything special for me for the last 3 seasons,Plus too me ratings mean nothing in SM.As I've got a rated 87 MID who can play anywhere and with me having many top youths out on loan,that i can use next season,it's looking good.

and @BigGameMo-you made a offer like a month ago.where i was in no need to sell him and I [b']didn't really want Rechel SIDNEI.[/b]

Anyway i need to change everyone at Blackburn as we are just an average division 2 team who will finish top 10 at best.

Or Juan or Cetin? Or Almeida? I guess I won't harass you too much, you did what worked for you and that's that. I've done good business with you in the past so I can't complain. But there was a handful of players I was ready and willing to offer that would've been better than Padoin + Coloccini.

I hate having to stand by and watch all my transfer targets get taken from me because my chairman won't allow me to bid for them. Really getting on my nerves now, has happened with last 3-4 players...

Or Juan or Cetin? Or Almeida? I guess I won't harass you too much' date=' you did what worked for you and that's that. I've done good business with you in the past so I can't complain. But there was a handful of players I was ready and willing to offer that would've been better than Padoin + Coloccini.[/quote']

Well i kinda like Coloccini,the other player not really herd of him,but he will be useful with his MID position.It also lowers the wage bill,as Juan is 44k of wages and it wouldn't make too much difference to my wage bill.But I am sorry for all this.

Well i kinda like Coloccini' date='the other player not really herd of him,but he will be useful with his MID position.It also lowers the wage bill,as Juan is 44k of wages and it wouldn't make too much difference to my wage bill.But I am sorry for all this.[/quote']

Why are you apologising ? :P

Your ferdinand deal was a strange one admittedly but you have given a plausible explanation and you are a good manager so end of discussion.

Mo - He might have got the best deal possible but you probably wouldnt have given much better and I would rather have Coloccini than the 3 fellas you named :P