English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Charlton pick up a valuable away win at Blackburn 1-0 goal from Zarate.

Things starting to level off now with the top six pulling away from the teams below them.

Still anyones league though.

Well done mate,not hard to beat me tho.

Wont happen this season for you' date='I'm counting on you to win playoffs :D

Good luck your doing well this season.[/quote']

You've totally jinxed me now mate! Haha

I'm half expecting to drop out & for someone like you to take my place. :P

You've totally jinxed me now mate! Haha

I'm half expecting to drop out & for someone like you to take my place. :P

Naa when your team is doing that well i couldn't catch up with you with a team like Blackburn,I keep losing.Plus even if you dont get playoffs,you will finish like top 10,meaning some good prize money B)

My Bristol City side lost 2-1 at home to Man City tonight. My goal came from debutant Altintop (21)' date=' while Man City's goals came from Mata (37) and Di Maria (74). Can't really complain looking at the possesion stat. Well played Pred. :)

Recent comings and goings at Bristol City are as follows.

[b']IN:[/b]

Victor Valdes (93)

Alberto Gilardino (90)

Christian Maggio (90)

Rio Ferdinand (93)

Jan Schlaudraff (88)

Lasse Schone (86)

Marcio Mossoro (88)

Hamit Altintop (89)

Per Mertesacker (91)

£6.7mill

OUT:

Arruda Helton (90)

Oscar De Marcos (88)

Stephane Sessegnon (89)

Tim Matavz (88)

Fabricio Coloccini (89)

Simone Padoin (87)

Miroslav Stoch (88)

Arouna Kone (87)

Aras Ozbiliz (82)

Adam Bogdan (84)

Dico Koppers (78)

Gabriel Paletta (86)

Jon Aurtenetxe (88)

£6.4mill

Good game mate :)

Man City now move to 4th

Beaten by Arsenal 2-1 away' date=' can't complain given the difference in quality of players. Slip down to 5th now after being overtaken by City, [b']never realised they'd climbed so high in the table[/b] :confused:

;)

With Mario Gomez & Thiago Silva missing through suspension Liverpool could only muster a 1-1 draw with Norwich an early goal from De Jong was cancelled out by a late strike from Viana.

Good game Rob.

Sound lad.

Another draw. We're looking dodgy. We lack a killer instinct. God dammit!

Geoffrey Kan steered Leyton Orient to victory against Colchester United.

Leyton Orient outclassed Colchester United and beat them 3 - 0 in their Division 4 fixture.

Harnik scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Jussie was also on the scoresheet for his side.

We climb from 20th to 15th in only a months time after taking over :)

But now im 8.5 mil in debt.

Borges Romulo can go for around 9 mil and a prospect. :/

Lucas TORRO has completed his move to Preston North End from CD Alcoyano in a swap deal for Mijo CAKTAS

A top talent who's linked with Arsenal.He's linked to have same way like Isco but a totally different style.Isco is like David Silva and Torro is playing like Fabregas.Wenger was watching him as a long term replacement after they sold Cesc.Alcoyano is like Valencia 2nd team so he'll get some chances soon enough.His pass skills,his technique and his vision are amazing.

I was watching this guy for months till I get my cash to get him.Didnt had cash so had to swap one of my croatian risers because somebody posted him on forum and didnt wated to miss him after I was searching for him from months.Proud to get this kid.

Volkan Sen goes out for a litlle over 8m and in come Damien Duff and Carlos Bocanegra. Two 87s for an 86 seems pretty good business to me but I am starting to worry myself recently with my normal policy to look towards youth thats 3 buys in a week over 30 :eek:

A top talent who's linked with Arsenal.He's linked to have same way like Isco but a totally different style.Isco is like David Silva and Torro is playing like Fabregas.Wenger was watching him as a long term replacement after they sold Cesc.Alcoyano is like Valencia 2nd team so he'll get some chances soon enough.His pass skills' date='his technique and his vision are amazing.

[/quote']

the bold bit is true.........the rest you just made up :P

the bold bit is true.........the rest you just made up :P

Actually no.Can understand if you're a bit jealous because u didnt got this kid but u have no reason to say he isnt gifted,he dont have an execellent vision and great passing skills at just 17 years old.

A bit true because he's linked with Real Madrid aswell :)

Actually no.Can understand if you're a bit jealous because u didnt got this kid but u have no reason to say he isnt gifted' date='he dont have an execellent vision and great passing skills at just 17 years old.

A bit true because he's linked with Real Madrid aswell :)[/quote']

I'm not jealous raz, and I never said he wasn't a good player, but the rest you just made up.

He was linked with Barca and Real first, then Arsenal came knocking in January and began talks with his club (and also sent Wellington to Alcoyano on loan to try and butter them up)

you say he is like Isco but totally different :confused: and he has been playing like Fabregas, yet he has only made two appearences this season, playing 24min's and was sent off :confused:

I don't doubt he is a good player, but you made that guff up ;)

I'm not jealous raz' date=' and I never said he wasn't a good player, but the rest you just made up.

He was linked with Barca and Real first, then Arsenal came knocking in January and began talks with his club (and also sent Wellington to Alcoyano on loan to try and butter them up)

you say he is like Isco but totally different :confused: and he has been playing like Fabregas, yet he has only made two appearences this season, playing 24min's and was sent off :confused:

I don't doubt he is a good player, but you made that guff up ;)[/quote']

I made nothing.I said he's likely to have the way of Isco..from a small club to a middle club and after to a bigger one.He's just 17 years old.He have Fabre style,good passing skills,great vision and great technique like Fabre but he's just 17 years old.I know the story about Arsenal though :)

I was joking about bold part anyway.

you do know Isco went from Valencia > Malaga don't you :confused:

Actually from Valencia B where he was playing as he wasnt getting any chance at Valencia :)

So from Valencia B football he went to Primiera Division football to a team which finished 4th in La Liga.