TheDuffman

English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

I am not amused with loan concerns going up so quick.:eek:

All these players can go in transfer deals at the end of the season .

Mauro ZARATE On Loan: Charlton Athletic Concerned about being loaned out Level 1: Minor Concern 5 June

Roman EREMENKO On Loan: Huddersfield Town Concerned about being loaned out Level 2: Concerned 5 June

Cristian VILLAGRA On Loan: Millwall Concerned about being loaned out Level 3: Very Concerned 5 June

Goran PANDEV On Loan: Swansea City Concerned about being loaned out Level 1: Minor Concern 1 June

Sejad SALIHOVIC On Loan: Millwall Concerned about being loaned out Level 3: Very Concerned 1 June

Nedum ONUOHA On Loan: Shorpe United Concerned about being loaned out Level 3: Very Concerned 1 June

Youssouf HADJI On Loan: Bury Concerned about being loaned out Level 1: Minor Concern 27 April

Daniel CONGRE On Loan: Bury Concerned about being loaned out Level 3: Very Concerned 27 April

Tomás HUBOCAN - Concerned about being loaned out Level 1: Minor Concern 27 April

Would love to sort out a price now for Zarate mate,give time to raise the cash.Let me know what you want for him and we will sort out a deal:)

Didn't talked about this but Phil Jones went to City after Predator made a cracking offer with one of my favorites players.

Jones going to City and Alaba+Lacazette+Digne+Achahbar coming to Preston.

For sure Jones have potential but Alaba is on par with him IMO and can overtake him beacuse he's playing regular for Munich at just 19 years,being the most promising LB in the world IMO.LAcazette is going to make Lyon XI and he proved this season some quality,top talent.Digne is probably the best prospect coming in LB position atm and Achahabar(dont know to say his name) is the best prospect coming from an amazing academy,Feyenoord,he's going to get some first team games next season for sure.

Good deal both sides.

A couple of versatile 88's join up at Rotherham:

Júlio BAPTISTA has completed his move to Rotherham United from Málaga CF for £4,470,000
Chu-Young PARK has completed his move to Rotherham United from Sporting de Braga for £800,000 plus Hajime HOSOGAI

Even if they drop I'm still happy at those prices :)

CV for Baptista is £6.8m and Park is £7.4m so a good few million in profit if I sell on.

Both can play up front but might use them as AM's with Pereira and Feghouli on the wings which will allow Maicon to go back up front and partner one of Andre, Walter, or Borini while Kleber is out injured.

Starting to get a strong squad together now so need to start stringing some results together and get ourselves up the table....

Sean Oneill steered Everton to victory against Carlisle United.

Everton beat Carlisle United 5 - 1 in a thrilling English Shield Quarter Final encounter.

Ronaldinho scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Bisevac and Agbonlahor were also amongst the goalscorers

With the league not going so great the Sheild is my only salvation this season.. nice to see my second string do the job against an albeit weak Carlisle side. Into the semi's we goooo... gotta be the fave on paper now :D

2-0 win away at Wolves.

Back in business baby ! :D Lovely little win this away at the 2nd placed side in the league, only had the 2 shots on target all game but Bruno did the job and finished both. :) Slight dissapointment with Vidal getting a 6-day injury but the win's all that matters. ;)

We leap-frog Forest into the top four and close ground on the leaders to 6 points. B)

Blackburn beat Wigan 1-0 :D Didnt except that,I also had 9 men and they had 10 men.

Erik PIETERS who scored our goal also got sent off

Frei is also the other man who got sent off

Meaning Raul will play upfront against Jozua Blackpool :D

Brilliant Ya Konan gives QPR very important win

Queens Park Rangers 4-2 Bolton Wanderers

D.YA KONAN(3)

D.N'DOYE

The good performance of Ya Konan give us very important 3 pts in the relegation battle.We are still 9pts before the 17th.

Another loss' date=' this time to Swansea who were lucky to get the points to be fair.[/quote']

More possession, more shots, same average rated sides rating wise, performance wise better .. How were we lucky?

Just curious...

Got destroyed by Pitung's Huddesfield 5-1. Just don't know what to do. This team is frustrating as hell.

Waiting to hear back from Pred on a replacement loan for Alaba also. Semi on Monday and after Alaba and Jones being swapped at a ridiculous time of the season in a deal that could've been done at the end, leaves me down an 88 for the game vs Si's United.

Brilliant.

Oh, and Berba is going to Forest for Miccoli. No other offer intrigued me and I like Mo and hate Berba.

Liverpool lose 2-1 to Man City' date=' we had enough shots to win the game but it was not to be .Marcelo gets a 3 week injury.:eek:

Good game mate.[/quote']

Good game Dan. Quite surprised I won tbh :o

Man City move up to 2nd, four points behind SOP's United :)

Got destroyed by Pitung's Huddesfield 5-1. Just don't know what to do. This team is frustrating as hell.

Waiting to hear back from Pred on a replacement loan for Alaba also. Semi on Monday and after Alaba and Jones being swapped at a ridiculous time of the season in a deal that could've been done at the end' date=' leaves me down an 88 for the game vs Si's United.

Brilliant.

Oh, and Berba is going to Forest for Miccoli. No other offer intrigued me and I like Mo and hate Berba.[/quote']

Sorry about that mate, what position you looking for again, can still provide you with a 88 rated replacement.