• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dom Latouche

• Jooles

• sirmarkhughes

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread LATEST ARTICLE ADDED TO THE BLOG... ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP 7046'S TOP 25 LEAGUE GOAL SCORERS http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/english

English Championship 7046(51429) Set Up Creator (Aaron Duffy) Game World Id : 51429 Clubs Taken 80/80 (100%) Welcome to one of the most active and competitive Set Ups on Soccer Manager.

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Posted Images

The deal involving Notts County and Michel VORM of Napoli has been turned down. Napoli have decided to proceed with another offer.

A bit of a set-back with this deal. An 88 goalkeeper would have been helpful for next season. He went to Jeffs Orient who offered 2 players. I just cant afford to do that :o

A bit of a set-back with this deal. An 88 goalkeeper would have been helpful for next season. He went to Jeffs Orient who offered 2 players. I just cant afford to do that :o

Geoff's*

And Im really happy with this deal, definetely an upgrade from an 80 Gk who demanded wage increases. Vorm is one of the best GK's in the EPL and im happy we added him!

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=105774

This is no joke guys have a good one' date=' fair well too the rivals of last season and this, Notts County good luck in the long term realy loved our battle last season.

(now too end this campain and then hand over the job too the next coach in charge.)

Please do not feel this is like the Zidan ect thing it is real talk now and good luck too all 7046 will always be remember, I will try retern one day.[/quote']

Right guys still away so a shame too get relegated by one point should be able too stick around more news soon hope too be here next season

Hello boys and girls

I want to announce my retirement from the game, after 5 seasons in charge of MK Dons.

I've got a tired of some things, the main is this game and especially this team, which is taking too much of my time.

I've enjoyed this game world but it's time to make changes and let someone else to take MK Dons to a new level.

I had some good results with my team, getting promoted twice in first two season and winning some trophies on the way.

The next 3 season in division 1 never matched previous achievements and could not take my team to another level beyond the average.

There have been some very good offers in last few weeks but I've already decided to leave (thanks to all for the offers and the good words)

Finished 11th this season just 6 points behind 4th, so tight and competitive is division 1, could have been better but still I'm happy.

Finally in the last season managed to get wins against Chelsea and Tottenham which usually hammered my team.

Other game I will remember was first season cup win against ManU, my second team averaging 78 sneaked in 1-0 win against ManU reserves.

Sorry for the bit sentimental journey, it was fun, I enjoyed it.

I liked my team from the start, I managed to put together a decent division 1 side and hope it will go in good hands.

I hope to be back in charge of other team in couple months time.

There are many good managers in 7046 and I wish good luck to all! :D

Hello boys and girls

I want to announce my retirement from the game' date=' after 5 seasons in charge of MK Dons.

I've got a tired of some things, the main is this game and especially this team, which is taking too much of my time.

I've enjoyed this game world but it's time to make changes and let someone else to take MK Dons to a new level.

I had some good results with my team, getting promoted twice in first two season and winning some trophies on the way.

The next 3 season in division 1 never matched previous achievements and could not take my team to another level beyond the average.

There have been some very good offers in last few weeks but I've already decided to leave (thanks to all for the offers and the good words)

Finished 11th this season just 6 points behind 4th, so tight and competitive is division 1, could have been better but still I'm happy.

Finally in the last season managed to get wins against Chelsea and Tottenham which usually hammered my team.

Other game I will remember was first season cup win against ManU, my second team averaging 78 sneaked in 1-0 win against ManU reserves.

I liked my team from the start, I managed to put together a decent division 1 side and hope it will go in good hands.

There are many good managers in 7046 and I wish good luck to all! :D[/quote']

Good Luck in your future endeavors, youve done a terrific job :)

and if you ever come back, the 7046 contingent will welcome you back with open arms :D

Division 3 Playoff Final against Exeter tonight. Good luck to them! :)

I'm really looking forward to it' date=' but am not holding out much hope. I was very suprised I managed to beat Millwall tbh!

But you never know...

A massive re-build will be needed if I do manage promotion though.[/quote']

unlucky mate, i only managed one shot in 90minutes but somehow snuck through on pens! good luck for next season!

Hello boys and girls

I want to announce my retirement from the game' date=' after 5 seasons in charge of MK Dons.

One of the greats of the set up leaves......When someone has been here for all 5 seasons then they get my TOTAL respect

What you did with MK was something to be admired by myself and all managers in this gameworld........I just hope someone VERY worthy gets MK to carry your work on......

Total respect from me and when you decide to return I hope we can get you back on board without hesitation

Good Luck

Hello boys and girls

Quality manager , take care bud and come back soon.

Hello boys and girls

You're a legend of the setup mate, it's a shame to see you go but i wish you well in your future endeavours :)

Hello boys and girls

NOOOO! A great manager, you'll sorely be missed, don't think you'll be away for long anyway.

NOOOO! A great manager' date=' you'll sorely be missed, don't think you'll be away for long anyway.[/quote']

Looks like you got the offer for it, pretty tough decision for you to make. Kloss did a smashing job with that team, given that they started in Division 3 if I remember, a great loss to the setup.

Hello boys and girls

Just come out of my sick bed to read this :(

Kloss you are a 7046 legend and one of the very best ive come across in this forum. I speak for the 7046 faithful when I say you will be sadly missed and I want to wish you luck in anything you do in the future :) Mk dons must go to a brillant manager to keep the job going :)

I will carry on the season's summarys soon when I start to feel better :)

Just come out of my sick bed to read this :(

Kloss you are a 7046 legend and one of the very best ive come across in this forum. I speak for the 7046 faithful when I say you will be sadly missed and I want to wish you luck in anything you do in the future :) Mk dons must go to a brillant manager to keep the job going :)

I will carry on the season's summarys soon when I start to feel better :)

Seconded.

Klossy is a big loss. Tried to buy a player off him a few weeks ago and he told me he was leaving. Said my goodbyes to him then and had the kleenex on stand-by since.

It's been emotional Klossy lad, went upto D1 with City the same season you reached promotion with Dons, so I shared that with you.

Best of luck with your future and I hope to see you back in 7046 some time soon.

Drafted in Simao for £4m off Kylan's Wolves. Had this deal agreed a good while ago and he'll offer my side a lot more width and another dimension. Besides, a safe 88 for that price, is too worth it.

Also drafted in Brad Guzan from Bournemouth for £4m. Hope he has a good season for Villa under Lambert, but he's a safe 85 anyway.

Joe Lewis and Alex Smithies (both guaranteed to rise with regular NPC footie) can leave. Willing to sell Lewis when his TB expires for a fee of £2 million. Smithies can depart for £2m also.

Caicedo, N'Zogbia, Fetfazidis and Naxto are for sale.

Looking for a CF and LB, 88/89/90/91 sort of ratings. Can offer cash also in the deals.

I'd say KRO and Carry On at Northampton Abdul, doing a fine job and it would be a shame to see you leave it at it's peak.

Prepared to listen to offers on Valdes (93). Would be looking at 2 for 1's' date=' or maybe 3 for 1's depending on the players involved. Offer's don't have to include a goalkeeper, although if no goalkeeper was to be offered i would have to get a goalie in first. I do have a goalie in mind though, so you wouldn't be waiting long to get the deal complete if that was the case. Happy bidding. :)[/quote']

For those that missed this/have not seen this. :)

The offer for Cristian LEDESMA of Huddersfield Town from Charlton Athletic has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Adrian+ 2,5M going to my side.

Really need a new striker to be a long-term replacement for A D P 1 0.

We've also had a bid accepted on M Fernandez of Southend for Seb Leto + Ole Selnaes.

Hello boys and girls

A 7046 legend in my eyes! Sad to see you leave Kloss after such dedication to MK Dons (surely you must have had a few offers for your hard work). I echo what everyone else has said in that you're a huge loss to the setup, but best of luck for the future mate. I hope to see you back in 7046 sometime :)

Hi all, recently taken over Southend and happy to be in this competitive GW. Although the Southend Team is fairly good the players are not too my liking so looking to make some changes before the new season which will hopefully propel the the team to promotion after narrowly missing out last season.

Some areas that I would like to improve are CF and WING so if anyone has players that are 88+ that they no longer need/want, get in touch! :)

For departures sadly Veron is retiring but players allowed to leave are Devaux, Prodl, Cicero, Miku, Muriel, Abecasis + other youth players.

Popov and Ninkovic are too go after there transfer bans.

Good luck to all for the new season - one i'm looking forward to.