English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Negredo makes his Charlton debut tonight in a move that sees Crouch and Mario Suarez go to Leicester.

Needed a new CF as Crouch has been playing well but has failed to find the net this season despite making 8 assists.Didnt want to lose Suarez but a 90 striker who has neeted 6 in 8 for Seville this season and is a Spanish squad regular was to hard to turn down.

Anybody interested in any Tranmere players? Will be happy to do 2 for 1's, could do with a bit of depth, havent won any of my last 7 games here so would like shake things up a little bit, not got the biggest squad but if there is anybody interested in any of my players I will defo listen to the offer and respond.

PM me on the forum or in game. :)

This stupid game just doesn't deserve my effort and my time to put the tactics.30 shots and 1 goal?Norwich have 5 shots on target and score 3.....This lottery is too annoying.Anyway.......hoping to get better for next game.I'll get a ticket at lottery this week

This stupid game just doesn't deserve my effort and my time to put the tactics.30 shots and 1 goal?Norwich have 5 shots on target and score 3.....This lottery is too annoying.Anyway.......hoping to get better for next game.I'll get a ticket at lottery this week

Sunderland is looking for a CF....91+.VM/PM me if you have anyone for sale.

Today is a day to celebrate my first win over middlesbrough :D Been very close many times but I finally got the job done :) The magnificent duo of Pedro and hulk combining to deadly effect to win 3-1 :). Stay 4 points clear but as I feared a while back that manchester united are in this race now :(

Bristol City 2-3 Tottenham

Valencia gave us the lead after just two minutes, before Gerrard netted our second just four minutes later. Things were looking dandy for us, until Diamanti popped up in the 26th minute to pull one back for City. They do say that you're most vulnerable when you've just scored, and that turned out to be case for Bristol City here, as RVP regained Tottenham's two goal cushion just after the half-hour mark. Chances were few and far between in the second half, but Bristol City did give Tottenham a late scare (halloween punny) when Dzsudzsak hammered home a free kick in the 77th minute. However, Tottenham held out to earn another valuable three points, as they continue to hunt for a European spot.

What a thriller! (and he's done it again, halloween punny number two). I should just stick to college, ey? :P

Anyway, good game John, unlucky mate :)

Bristol City 2-3 Tottenham

Valencia gave us the lead after just two minutes' date=' before Gerrard netted our second just four minutes later. Things were looking dandy for us, until Diamanti popped up in the 26th minute to pull one back for City. They do say that you're most vulnerable when you've just scored, and that turned out to be case for Bristol City here, as RVP regained Tottenham's two goal cushion just after the half-hour mark. Chances were few and far between in the second half, but Bristol City did give Tottenham a late scare (halloween punny) when Dzsudzsak hammered home a free kick in the 77th minute. However, Tottenham held out to earn another valuable three points, as they continue to hunt for a European spot.

What a thriller! (and he's done it again, halloween punny number two). I should just stick to college, ey? :P

Anyway, good game John, unlucky mate :)[/quote']

Cheers Ben, good game. Well done on the win, best of luck for the rest of the season. :)

I love playing you on SM :D

Stockport 2-3 Dagenham

Lost my first game in charge of Stockport :( Dagenham took the lead in the 3rd minute from Baba. Two goals in 2 minutes from Elano and Donavon put Stockport into the lead, although the game was level again minutes later when Orozco scored for Dagneham. Orozco scored again after half-time.

Stay 18th. I hope to finish in the top this season and try a push for a play-off spot next season :)

Tranmere Rovers drew 1-1 tonight at Colchester United, we went ahead through Jeronimo Cacau in the 34th minute of the game, they equalized in the second half as Karl Henrys shot ended up in the bottom corner.

Good news is we move up a place to 5th on GD, We have a better GD than Brentford, Barnsley, Accrington Stanley and Swindon who are all on 37 points aswell.

Bad news is Cacau is out for 2-3 weeks due to a Groin Strain but Im sure Salpingidis will come in and do okay, hopefully anyway. :)

starting to agree with you Raz

Division 2 is looking vey strange at the moment

Why are WBA winning 8-0 tonight ?

looked at their side and thought they would have had a few 91/92's

But they have not. . .

So it must be the tactics then ?

Well WBA's tactics are just basic 3-5-2 and a 88 rated side

Feel SM have made this game a joke. . . .

Cant see any LOGIC anymore . .Time to improve or what !!!!!