Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

starting to agree with you Raz

Division 2 is looking vey strange at the moment

Why are WBA winning 8-0 tonight ?

looked at their side and thought they would have had a few 91/92's

But they have not. . .

So it must be the tactics then ?

Well WBA's tactics are just basic 3-5-2 and a 88 rated side

Feel SM have made this game a joke. . . .

Cant see any LOGIC anymore . .Time to improve or what !!!!!

If I copy WBA or Fulham tactics I'd lose every game in a row....Lottery Neil,lottery.

Welcome in fella and good luck. Wasn't 8888 you just left was it?

Yes it was. Sorry to have to do that to you other lads, but I only have two teams and love my 7777.I always try to stay in a league long term and love to play against forum members, but with the buying of unmanaged clubs and forum guys leaving left right and center, when a position came up on a full league I had to jump on it. I really don't like making a habit of it tho :) I'll be in 7777 until the last.

Liverpool win 3-1 away at Sheffield ' date='De Jong,Gomez (again) & Ribery with the goals,Banga scored theirs.

Good game mate.

Anybody interested in Aqilani,Robben or [b']Fernando[/b] make a bid or mail me

Been around 4 days since my bid in for Fernando...

Northampton Town slumped to a 4 - 1 defeat to Crystal Palace in their Division 3 fixture.

Rodrigo was on the scoresheet for his side.

Oops, i swear 3-5-2 worked best as a counter for 4-2-3-1?? :D Div 3 VERY tight for the last play offs spot.

Today is a day to celebrate my first win over middlesbrough :D Been very close many times but I finally got the job done :) The magnificent duo of Pedro and hulk combining to deadly effect to win 3-1 :). Stay 4 points clear but as I feared a while back that manchester united are in this race now :(
Ah dammit. Of all the games for me to take my eye off the ball and not get around to doing tactics! If Fulham needed these 3 points to win the league that will be terrible! Big if. Doing well though Dom, yours to blow now ;)

You actually love to play vs SM lottery.If SM would be a serious game to take in consideration the sides and stats it should have been an easy win for Sunderland ;).

You sir, are wrong. My front 3 have better stats than your forwards ;)

The offer for Free Agent Charlie AUSTIN from Walsall has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Tearing the Championship up atm with 14 in 12 this season as well as 3 in 3 in the cups. Thought I'd take a punt, surprised he was a free agent tho :eek:

Tearing the Championship up atm with 14 in 12 this season as well as 3 in 3 in the cups. Thought I'd take a punt' date=' surprised he was a free agent tho :eek:[/quote']

Good signing that.. yeah how on earth was he a free agent? :eek:

Wolves 1-4 Man City

Back to back wins for Man City, which is good, hopefully we can continue to put a run of results together. Messi with a brace, whilst Lewandowski and Dominguez also get on the score sheet. Got to say the signing of both Higuain and Lewa has encouraged Messi to start scoring again aha.

Move to 13th.

Recently brought Alan Patrick who looked a decent talent in Brazil..worth a try especially in 7046.

And the guy who I'm really excited about..Finnbogason!The guy is a beast! He scored a brace for Herenveen again and he has 8 goals in 8 games I think.Top guy.

Also proud because I brought Gouriye a while ago and he scored a hat-trick today.I think he has 7 goals in 9 games now.

Anyway I'm very excited about Finnbogason..glad to get him for CV and without competition.

Urby Emanuelson lead QPR to Semi-Finals

5432358A.jpg

Urby celebrating his 2 goals

Queens Park Rangers 3-1 Manchester City

18' 0-1 P.HERRMANN

34' 1-1 U.EMANUELSON

51' 2-1 U.EMANUELSON

67' 3-1 V.BYSTROV

For the first time QPR will play on Semi-Finals,there we will play with Carlisle United(H)

Accrington Stanley 2 Chesterfield 1

Worst performance of the season so far, full credit to Accrington who made the most of their opportunities while we have slumped to our second straight game.

I'm at a loss on how to revive our form, its almost like a lottery at times.

Fraser KERR has moved to Chesterfield from Motherwell on a deal believed to be around 550,000.

Nice to get a riser uncontested, he is getting a bit of game time at Motherwell, hopefully can fill the void that Kone has left in the second team

Luca ANTONELLI has moved to Chesterfield from KSC Lokeren in an exchange deal for Oscar WENDT.

Beat out Huddersfield for his signature, nice trade for Wendt who was inconsistent at best this season. Antonelli is good replacement although I've heard he's better going forward then at the back. He's the third former Reading signing in recent times along with Rodallega and Ireland

Tottenham 2-2 Brentford

I put out a second string for this game, but luckily we managed to win on penalties. Yes, Ibrahimovic is in my second team, although he's been scoring for fun in these cup games, so I think he deserves a shot in some league games. RVP has also been excellent though, and I only play one striker in my formation. Oh well, I suppose it's nice having the choice of those two.

Anyway :P Ibrahimovic scored twice to give us a 2-0 lead, but Junuzovic and Ilsinho completed the Brentford comeback. The game went to penalties and we won 5-4, meaning we went into the semi final, in which we got the short straw and drew Liverpool ;) Good game Johan, unlucky mate.

Good luck in our encounter, Dan :)

Semih KAYA has a major concern regarding his current wage package, the player feels he should be paid more, if this issue is not addressed immediately the player will take steps to leave the club. If you offer the player a new contract this concern will be removed.

Talented Turkish International, UCL starter, im already paying out 1.6M on wages though, if anyone has a serious cash offer then feel free to put one in.

Due to me getting knocked out of the shield (well played QPR), I can put a couple of players up for loan - providing no injuries occur otherwise they will be re-called.

Herrera (89) - If Chairmen allows..

Dragovic (87)

Herrmann (87)

Leno (87) - Won't be re-called

Romeu (86)

Cuenca (86)

Who's been ur fav signing ?

There was 3 people in this which included captain fantastic Pedro and Iker muniain but my favourite signing is my personal favourite in Laurent Koscelny who I respect in real life and I managed to pay a good price for him while he was 88 :)

Who's been better then expected ?

Mehdi Benatia , I signed him on the cheap at 87 and I didnt expect he would turn out to be a top class CB and a absolute rock in my defence so quickly!

Who do you regret signing ?

Pablo piatti and Konstatan Rausch as I sold Antonio Valencia for them which looking back now is a shocking decision. At the time Valencia was looking like he could go down and Piatti could have risen. Ive never forgiven myself for it :P

There was 3 people in this which included captain fantastic Pedro and Iker muniain but my favourite signing is my personal favourite in Laurent Koscelny who I respect in real life and I managed to pay a good price for him while he was 88 :)

Mehdi Benatia ' date=' I signed him on the cheap at 87 and I didnt expect he would turn out to be a top class CB and a absolute rock in my defence so quickly!

[b']Who do you regret signing ?[/b]

Pablo piatti and Konstatan Rausch as I sold Antonio Valencia for them which looking back now is a shocking decision. At the time Valencia was looking like he could go down and Piatti could have risen. Ive never forgiven myself for it :P

Okay,so? :D

Easily Dembele, picked him up when I first took over Walsall in season 4 for next to nothing from external completely unchallenged :eek:. Since arriving he's been immense racking up 46 goals in 69 games for the club.

Going to give this award to Anelka, picked him up again for peanuts from external and he's hit the ground running with 9 goals in 12 so far. Hopefully he can continue this form and fire us into the play-offs.

Being one of the smaller clubs I've never done a big deal which I've later regretted so going to go for Jelavic as he had a short unsuccessful spell with us where he was fairly injury prone and only managed a measly 14 appearances in which he scored 2 :rolleyes:

Has to be Phil Jones who I snatched from external with only small competition. Sold him a season later for a massive deal. Another is Olivier Giroud. Again, from external, as soon as he hit 90, sold him to Blackburn for another decent deal for Notts County :D

Chaves Fred, no doubt. Bought Fred from external at the start of this season with competition from 2 teams. Had a decent start to the season, helping us to stay near the top of the table :)

Jose Antonio Reyes who was in the deal for Olivier Giroud. Poor start of the season for us and then was hit by a massive injury.

who's been your fave signing ?

alonso's a handy signing. As soon as i signed him for 30 million' date=' i set his min price at 150 million. If i stayed at west ham longer, it would have been mata or falcao.

[b']who's been better then expected ?[/b]

no one i can think of.

who do you regret signing ?

gael clichy at west ham

. .

Has to be Victor Wanyama, not the best player i have signed but could turn out to be, picked him up a couple of months ago from external. Snatched him for CV with no comp, should make a nice little profit on him one day.

Has to be Sung-yueng Ki, bought him from external and has been impressive tghis season for me, scoring 9 goals in 12 games from midfield. Only 23 as well, should have a great future at the club.

I really can not think of too many for this one, bit disappointing with Bobby Zamora, thought he would score more in Division 4.

Has to be Marco Reus and Juan Mata.Reus..that's quite cleary why.Mata turned into a beast,unstoppable at the moment,he scores,he's getting assists,he's my main key after Reus.I love him as a player and he's absolutely amazing.Him and Reus are deadly upfront on the wings.

Can't think at a name now but in future could be De Vrij/Ignasi.

I never regret when I do a deal.