English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Who's been ur fav signing ?

Van Persie, easily. I signed him just before his fantastic season in 2011/12, which was a good thing really, as I'm sure a lot more people would have tried to get in there before me had I not got him then. He's probably my favourite forward in the world right now, so yeah, I'm very happy that I signed him.

Who's been better then expected?

I can't really comment on a first teamer that's surprised me, so I'll have to say Jason Lowe in the cup games. He's been very good for an 84 rated player.

Who do you regret signing?

To be honest, no one really. If I've been annoyed at a player in the past, then I can't remember.

Huddersfield moved up to 4th after beating Fulham 3-2 at Galpharm.

We are now only 6 points below them.

MitraMatri, Rausch and our evergreen phenomenal legend Alessandro Del Piero scores the winner.

MitraMatri and Astori also injured during the game, and will be out for 3 and 12 days.

kris iankov was unable to prevent a Queens Park Rangers defeat to Swansea City.

Queens Park Rangers slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat to Swansea City in their Division 2 fixture

Ya Konan with red card,trying new tactic(3-5-2) but doesn't look good so I will back to my 4-5-1,next-Coventry City(H)

Tottenham 3-0 Wolves

Tottenham's unbeaten league run has now stretched to seven games, after a 3-0 win over Wolves. Flamini grabbed one and RVP bagged a brace in this one. However, RVP was also given a straight red card in this one too, so he will now serve a three game suspension. I'm a bit annoyed that he got himself sent off, but Ibrahimovic will hopefully provide good cover for him; I did say he would be getting first team action soon anyway, I just hoped it would be by choice. Despite the sending off, Van Persie is now the joint top PL goal scorer with 14 goals.

Good game Pedro, unlucky mate :)

Up into the European spots!

Edit: This thread's a bit quiet tonight. Has everyone gone trick or treating?

Tottenham 3-0 Wolves

Tottenham's unbeaten league run has now stretched to seven games' date=' after a 3-0 win over Wolves. Flamini grabbed one and RVP bagged a brace in this one. However, RVP was also given a straight red card in this one too, so he will now serve a three game suspension. I'm a bit annoyed that he got himself sent off, but Ibrahimovic will hopefully provide good cover for him; I did say he would be getting first team action soon anyway, I just hoped it would be by choice. Despite the sending off, Van Persie is now the joint top PL goal scorer with 14 goals.

Good game Pedro, unlucky mate :)

Up into the European spots!

Edit: This thread's a bit quiet tonight. Has everyone gone trick or treating?[/quote']

Nah Dom lost hes away licking his wounds

Where-as Man Utd won tonight a brace by Torres enough to see off MKD, a game we normally don't get much out of - Next up Sheffield United as it gets tight at the top 2 points separate Fulham, Liverpool and Man Utd now after we pull back Fulham's 9 point advantage from a few weeks back

Zvonko Zanko earned a draw with Preston North End against fierce rivals Blackpool in the West Lancs Derby.

The match ended 1 - 1 between Preston North End and Blackpool in their Division 2 fixture.

Hazard scored the only goal for Preston North End and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Good point yet again :)

I never hide even in defeat B)

Well there isnt much to say we didnt have our 3 best players , we threw a 2-0 lead away and it was a player I named one of my worst signings in Rausch that scored the winner. Im pretty god damn annoyed.

Oh well I guess its Uniteds title to win now like I said all along :(

A 5-2 win for Liverpool over Burnley ,2 goals each for Rooney & De Jong and a goal for De Rossi .

We move to within a point of Fulham,We are top goalscorers in league with 55 goals scored in 24 games,nearly 2.3 goals a game ,good for the +21 goal difference,worth a point or a place if it comes down to it.

Glad to see Forza Huds in the top 4,Awesome job Ahmad,you seem to like playing Fulham.:)

Form side of the League Charlton are climbing.

Who's been ur fav signing?

This is a tough one. Balotelli was Forest's first true star, supported by Raul, and I've been trying to get him back ever since I sold him to bring in Eto'o, but unfortunately the Aldershot boss refuses to negotiate even though he's gotten nothing out of Balotelli.

After Balotelli though, it has to be Iniesta. I got him on a great deal, and even though it's been a tough season this time around for him, he was the man who brought me up the second time from D1 and took us up to 3rd last time around.

Who's been better then expected?

It's been a tough season for us, but Felipe Melo's strong performances have surprised me for some time now. 5 goals and 6 assists from a DM is good stuff in my book.

Who do you regret signing?

In my current team, nobody, usually I regret selling players much more than I regret buying them. Although I will say that Rodriguez Gonzalo, especially for the price I paid for him, has been a fairly terrible CB so far.

Huddersfield moved up to 4th after beating Fulham 3-2 at Galpharm.

We are now only 6 points below them.

MitraMatri' date=' Rausch and our evergreen phenomenal legend Alessandro Del Piero scores the winner.

MitraMatri and Astori also injured during the game, and will be out for 3 and 12 days.[/quote']

Gratz Ahmad :) Its great to see you with the big boys!

ADP really loves you :D

Stockport 2-1 Rotherham

Earned my first win as Stockport manager. We had to do it from going behind as Rotherham took the lead through Potuk. Arevalo Rios equalised to make it 1-1 at half-time. Captain Blumer Elano scored the winner with 10 minutes remaining.

This result was the first win in 9 games, 8 of them being losses.

"Im delighted to end a very poor run of results for this club. Hopefully this result against a team near the top of the table boosts our confidence for te rest of the season".

After the game, the club announced they have have accepted an offer from St.Pauli for their Geman defender Patick Owomoyela.

"Patrick has alot of experience, but need to reduce the wage bill and bring in some younger players for the future of this club".

Anyone interested in Agustin Allione? 18 yr old massive talent, 8 appearances to his name for Velez Sarsfield so far this season.

Am going buy a certain player from external for CV but with me being a bit short and losing cash each game I thought I'd let him go, my first team is whats important in this set up, not youth.

Not selling very cheaply though, minimum fee of £1.5M what I got offered for him at the start of the week, I payed near enough that figure anyway but in P/E.

Looking for around £2M if possible but not sure whats chairmans will allow u to bid, if u are interested then stick in a bid!

Walsall_FC_logo.gif

Walsall 3-2 Watford

N.ANELKA 47

J.SAMMIR 59

K.MITROGLOU 68

N.MOISANDER 75

M.JARVIS 87

Great late comeback to send my brother packing empty handed :P Anelka continues his good goal scoring form with his 10th in 13 games for the club and we move up to 7th now only 1 point off that all important play-off spot. Next up we travel to high flying Southampton tho which means we have played the top 3 on the spin. :eek: