English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Ive removed the £1.5M minimum fee for Agustin Allione' date=' thats what could be putting you off, thought i would get some offers for him.

Offered him to a few clubs, bid a bit under the asking price and i might accept...[/center']

I offered u the 1.5m last week and was knocked back, I've spent it now :o If he's still there in a few days I'm still interested.

Swansea City CLEAROUT!

Lorenzo Burnet - 83 - LB/LM CASH

Sekou Oliseh - 86 - Wing/Fwd CASH

Silvio Torales - 83 - CM CASH

Eran Zahavi - 86 - AM/Wing CASH

Sebastien Corchia - 87 - RB/RM CASH

Jeroen Zoet - 83 - GK CASH

Eneko Satrustegui - 80 - LB CASH

Accrington Stanley are signing some quality youngsters over the last couple of weeks. Give it a year, can see them making a good profit on them :)

Any interest in Guaita (89), don't think there is, but worth a shot :P

Hoping the german changes are soon, need Leno to rise quickly lol

Accrington Stanley are signing some quality youngsters over the last couple of weeks. Give it a year' date=' can see them making a good profit on them :)

[b']Hoping the german changes are soon, need Leno to rise quickly lol[/b]

Same story with Ter Stegen.

Accrington Stanley are signing some quality youngsters over the last couple of weeks. Give it a year' date=' can see them making a good profit on them :)

Hoping the german changes are soon, need Leno to rise quickly lol[/quote']

Nice 1 m8. A couple of months ago i was near the bottom of the table, well in the red and really struggling. Having no money and always being in the red ment that there was nothing i could do for the club to move them forward. I decided to sell everyone and start again only buying players under 21 years old. Because i only buy these i can pay a silly amount for players meaning i can get any youngster i want , unless there managed. For a 300k player my chairman will allow me to bid upto 4.9 mill. Im very pleased with the way things are going, putting a cracking little side together and strangely i have moved up the table into the top half playing evey game with an avarage rating of 81. Hopefully good times to come in the future for my Accrington!

Nice 1 m8. A couple of months ago i was near the bottom of the table' date=' well in the red and really struggling. Having no money and always being in the red ment that there was nothing i could do for the club to move them forward. I decided to sell everyone and start again only buying players under 21 years old. Because i only buy these i can pay a silly amount for players meaning i can get any youngster i want , unless there managed. For a 300k player my chairman will allow me to bid upto 4.9 mill. Im very pleased with the way things are going, putting a cracking little side together and strangely i have moved up the table into the top half playing evey game with an avarage rating of 81. Hopefully good times to come in the future for my Accrington![/quote']

Very nice to to read that mate, clever little idea, though it is a VERY long term project with SM seeming to be cutting down reviewing the major leagues which is annoying everyone, something like 50% of my squad is dependant on them changes, but very interesting project no doubt, and you're not going to get Kaya off me for peanuts, if you can spend 3.8m on Eisfeld then i should be expecting double that amount for the Turk!

Some Northampton news...

We suck at tactics,

no sorry that was old,

oh yeah,

Moritz LEITNER & Granit XHAKA, now who would not love having them in their side? Well now anyone of you can, just stick in a loan bid and give a struggling squad a hand with our outrages wages!

A big must win game today for Boro vs. high flying Bristol City. We need 3 points if we are going to continue our title push :)

I never look forward to playing Mr. Henry, even if his City are at the bottom of the form table. Always seems to have a tactical trick up his sleeve. Who in 7046 do you never enjoy playing against?

A big must win game today for Boro vs. high flying Bristol City. We need 3 points if we are going to continue our title push :)

I never look forward to playing Mr. Henry' date=' even if his City are at the bottom of the form table. Always seems to have a tactical trick up his sleeve. Who in 7046 do you never enjoy playing against?[/quote']

Dom, unfortunately :o

Have a poor, poor record against him, as far as I can remember lol

I never look forward to playing Mr. Henry' date=' even if his City are at the bottom of the form table. Always seems to have a tactical trick up his sleeve. Who in 7046 do you never enjoy playing against?[/quote']

Not really a fan of playing You.

Anyway got Dom's Fulham tonight,We are missing a few injured players, Ribery who got a 6-week injury last game which I just noticed and Marcelo who still has about a week left of his 4 week injury.

Victor Moses will play a part at Half time,he has a point to prove after being sent back from Fulham where he was out on loan.

Never sure what to expect from Dom ,well saying that, either 4-3-3 or 3-5-2 would probably be right 90% of the time against me.

Good luck Dom.

Brentford 1-2 Tranmere Rovers

Tranmere took the lead after just 6 minutes thanks to a Marc Wilson shot from range, Paulo Berreto put the hosts level from the penalty spot a bit after the hour, three minutes from the end of the game Patrick Herrmann who made his first appearance after joining on loan from Man City (Thanks to Citys manager) hit a shot on the volley and scored the winner, Brentfords Ruben Amorim had a chance to put them level a minute later but Ryzhikov saved it, 1-2 win.

None of the top 6 lost, We are in 3rd atm.

Made some effort on the tactic front for tonights game

Lost 4-0 so that really worked a treat . . .

Think I may not bother signing in and doing any tactics anymore

Never thought I'd say it but there is NO logic to anything in this game . .

A five year old could win the league (No disrespect to all the kids out there)

Anyone know any GOOD online footy games that actually work ?

Zvonko Zanko steered Preston North End to victory against Portsmouth.

Preston North End beat Portsmouth 2 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Hazard scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Shaqiri was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Good 3 points for us :)

Good game Jack.

Made some effort on the tactic front for tonights game

Lost 4-0 so that really worked a treat . . .

Think I may not bother signing in and doing any tactics anymore

Never thought I'd say it but there is NO logic to anything in this game . .

A five year old could win the league (No disrespect to all the kids out there)

Anyone know any GOOD online footy games that actually work ?

I kinda agree except that historically some managers do seem to be more successful/worse than others. Can all that be just random chance?

That said, a flag for me was when SM didn't bother making it possible for you to see tactical changes during a game when viewing on a smartphone (if I'm mistaken someone please show me how). I mean, without seeing what happened during a game then what's the point? Perhaps that shows all the tactics stuff really is just meaningless? :(