English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

See' date=' I knew it! Boro go down 2-0 to John Henry's Bristol City. A blow to our title hopes, that's for sure. It's a log-jam up there though, anyone's for the taking.[/quote']

Title chances?

Your delusional, you should be more worried about getting dragged into a relegation scrap.

Title chances?

Your delusional' date=' you should be more worried about getting dragged into a relegation scrap.[/quote']Nah, it's the Toon that's ganning doon. Where is the Dude these days anyway?

As for the title, any team that can't find form has a good a chance as any, even underachievers Liverpool. Few of us have ever managed ;)

Nah' date=' it's the Toon that's ganning doon. Where is the Dude these days anyway?

As for the title, any team that can't find form has a good a chance as any, even underachievers Liverpool. Few of us have ever managed ;)[/quote']

How's your 3rd team doing?:rolleyes:

How's your 3rd team doing?:rolleyes:
Had my eye off the ball when the cups were on so they're none existent. Speaking of which though, plenty of loans to be had @ Boro

Better than your first team though. Shocking that you can't get results in that division with that squad ;)

Had my eye off the ball when the cups were on so they're none existent. Speaking of which though' date=' plenty of loans to be had @ Boro[/quote']

I'm glad to announce you that my 3rd team is still in Cup...Playing a semifinal on monday B)

I'm glad to announce you that my 3rd team is still in Cup...Playing a semifinal on monday B)
Yeah, often managers sacrifice their league form for a cup when they know they're not good enough to get promotion. Probably a good call on your part ;)

Nah' date=' it's the Toon that's ganning doon. Where is the Dude these days anyway?

As for the title, any team that can't find form has a good a chance as any, even underachievers Liverpool. Few of us have ever managed ;)[/quote']

We won a trophy last season the Europe Shield,first thing I have won in this set up bar two promotions with Huds,we have the goal difference in our favour for the league which is handy if it comes down to a scrap for places.

And yea Your right anyone can win the league, personally I would like to see me or my old team win it or Dom.

We won a trophy last season the Europe Shield' date='first thing I have won in this set up bar two promotions with Huds,we have the goal difference in our favour for the league which is handy if it comes down to a scrap for places.

And yea Your right anyone can win the league, personally I would like to see me or my old team win it or Dom.[/quote']With it so tight not just at the top but all the way down the table it'd be nice to see some odds of yours again :)

With it so tight not just at the top but all the way down the table it'd be nice to see some odds of yours again :)

Quick odds :

WIN LEAGUE:

MAN UNITED 4/5

LIVERPOOL 6/4

FULHAM 2/1

ARSENAL 5/1

HUDDERSFIELD 6/1

BRISTOL CITY 8/1

LEEDS//TOTTENHAM 10/1

CHELSEA /FOREST/SHEFF UNITED/BORO/MK DONS 20/1

MAN CITY 50/1

ANY OTHER 100/1

RELEGATION:

WEST HAM/BURNLEY 1/2

NEWCASTLE 11/10

WOLVES 2/1

MAN CITY/BORO 6/1

ANY OTHER 10/1

Quick odds :

WIN LEAGUE:

MAN UNITED 4/5

LIVERPOOL 6/4

FULHAM 2/1

ARSENAL 5/1

HUDDERSFIELD 6/1

BRISTOL CITY 8/1

LEEDS//TOTTENHAM 10/1

CHELSEA /FOREST/SHEFF UNITED/BORO/MK DONS 20/1

MAN CITY 50/1

ANY OTHER 100/1

RELEGATION:

WEST HAM/BURNLEY 1/2

NEWCASTLE 11/10

WOLVES 2/1

MAN CITY/BORO 6/1

ANY OTHER 10/1

Ha-ha, knew you couldn't resist sticking Boro in the relegation odds :P

Can't help noticing that once again you're hesitant to put yourself as favourites. My money's on the 'Pool or the Arse. OAP's Man Utd are has-berms and Dom's boys are just wannabes in my opinion...

Ha-ha' date=' knew you couldn't resist sticking Boro in the relegation odds :P

Can't help noticing that once again you're hesitant to put yourself as favourites. My money's on the 'Pool or the Arse. OAP's Man Utd are has-berms and Dom's boys are just wannabes in my opinion...[/quote']

I don't deserve to be favourites and no bookie would really put me in as favourite, I just managed to scrape top ten last season,where-as previous multiple winners MAN United have been there done that so would be a logical bookies favourite being just points off the top spot, Dom is in at that price because he has been top for a while even though his lead has diminished rapidly, Arsenal next because they have the team to do the job, Huddersfield next because they keep climbing, have points on the board and are scoring,the rest are self-explanatory odds.

The relegation first 4 teams names it should be any 3 from the 4 with points accrued already but to make a proper market you need the next 2 or 3 possible candidates and with Man City and yourself closest to the drop zone adding the pair of you two under-achievers to complete the market was a no-brainer.

I don't deserve to be favourites and no bookie would really put me in as favourite' date=' I just managed to scrape top ten last season,where-as previous multiple winners MAN United have been there done that so would be a logical bookies favourite being just points off the top spot, Dom is in at that price because he has been top for a while even though his lead has diminished rapidly, Arsenal next because they have the team to do the job, Huddersfield next because they keep climbing, have points on the board and are scoring,the rest are self-explanatory odds.

The relegation first 4 teams names it should be any 3 from the 4 with points accrued already but to make a proper market you need the next 2 or 3 possible candidates and with Man City and yourself closest to the drop zone adding the pair of you two under-achievers to complete the market was a no-brainer.[/quote']All fair points except putting Boro in the same class as Man City. I mean come on! :rolleyes:

Walsall_FC_logo.gif

Southampton 3-3 Walsall

P.POGREBNYAK 2

M.AROUCA 19

Y.GOURCUFF 37

M.DEMBÉLÉ 42, 61 (pen)

H.BALTA 46

Another captains performance from Dembele see's Walsall head home with a well earned point against 2nd placed Southampton. That's now an impressive 18 goals in 23 games for Dembele this season as he returns to the top of the scoring charts. Not bad for a CM..After playing the top 3 on the bounce we have a big game coming up next as we welcome Reading with the winner closing in on a play-off spot.

So....The youth cup ideea wasn't a good one but let's try and revive the old prediction thread.

And I also propose ....the active members to do at least a MR per week.7046 is the best setup on SM but if we want to keep it on the right way we must to start and improve it a bit :P

All fair points except putting Boro in the same class as Man City. I mean come on! :rolleyes:

-__-

We have the same amount of 90+ players :D

In all honesty though, this seasons been terrible so far. Man City would be in the relegation places if it wasn't for Messi, he's single handedly carrying this team with his goals.

From here on in, I need to win my home games. A top 7 finish is still realistically possible, but even then for my team, that is not good enough :o

Next season guys, next season ;)

-__-

We have the same amount of 90+ players :D

In all honesty though' date=' this seasons been terrible so far. Man City would be in the relegation places if it wasn't for Messi, he's single handedly carrying this team with his goals.

From here on in, I need to win my home games. A top 7 finish is still realistically possible, but even then for my team, that is not good enough :o

Next season guys, next season ;)[/quote']

Oh please..you don't have a top 3rd team like Boro.:rolleyes:

Oh please..you don't have a top 3rd team like Boro.:rolleyes:
THE top 3rd team. Deepest squad in the set-up :D

Speaking of which, any of the following are available for loan:

GK: Lindeggard 87

LB/LM: Ziegler 88

CB/RB: Carragher 88

RB/RM: Miguel 88

DM/CM: Neustadter 87, Saihi 87, Romaric 88, Bagfrede 88

RM/CM: Gonzalez 87

AM/W: Perez 88, Alvarez 87

CF: Roux 88

Just stick a bid in if you want them :)

swansea city clearout!

lorenzo burnet - 83 - lb/lm cash

sekou oliseh - 86 - wing/fwd cash

silvio torales - 83 - cm cash

eran zahavi - 86 - am/wing cash

sebastien corchia - 87 - rb/rm cash GONE!

jeroen zoet - 83 - gk cash

eneko satrustegui - 80 - lb cash

***bump***