English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Sean Fitzpatrick posted a thread about this a few weeks back when it was still in testing and the consensus was that it was a waste of time there too, nice to see SM listening for a change.... :rolleyes: Now if they would only fix this bloody game engine!!!

Great game Jooles :) 3-2 to Boro!

I was soooo happy when I saw I took the lead 2-1 but the quality difference from our teams is quite far apart. I was almost happy with glee with bringing on dyer in the 75th mintute as he almost tied the game up.

If anyone wants to watch a exciting match, watch at the friendly match between Boro and Orient.

Wish I had a better GK then my 73 rated one and a better lefft back then my 70 rated :P

I almost came up on top :( I pronounce Jooles as the All-Canadian Super Brawl winner! :)

Great game Jooles :) 3-2 to Boro!

I was soooo happy when I saw I took the lead 2-1 but the quality difference from our teams is quite far apart. I was almost happy with glee with bringing on dyer in the 75th mintute as he almost tied the game up.

If anyone wants to watch a exciting match' date=' watch at the friendly match between Boro and Orient.

Wish I had a better GK then my 73 rated one and a better lefft back then my 70 rated :P

I almost came up on top :( I pronounce Jooles as the All-Canadian Super Brawl winner! :)[/quote']I'll admit, I briefly looked away and was shocked to glance back to find we were 2-1 down! There you go, West is best, for now :)

Good game fella, most enjoyable friendly I can remember. Dom, you're up next. Winner stays on B)

I'll admit' date=' I briefly looked away and was shocked to glance back to find we were 2-1 down! There you go, West is best, for now :)

Good game fella, most enjoyable friendly I can remember. Dom, you're up next. Winner stays on B)[/quote']

You should use a U22 team now..oh wait,you don't have one. ;)

Speaking of which' date=' any of the following are available for loan:

[b']GK: Lindeggard 87[/b]

LB/LM: Ziegler 88

CB/RB: Carragher 88

RB/RM: Miguel 88

DM/CM: Neustadter 87, Saihi 87, Romaric 88, Bagfrede 88

RM/CM: Gonzalez 87

AM/W: Perez 88, Alvarez 87

CF: Roux 88

Just stick a bid in if you want them :)

*bump on this*

Ziegler & Badfrede are out on loan already and in a desperate attempt to lower the average age of my squad Carragher will be shipping off to end his days at Dijon FCO shortly.

You should use a U22 team now..oh wait' date='you don't have one. ;)[/quote']I could buy a load of no-hopers and long-shots like many here do and call it a youth team if it makes you feel better :rolleyes:

Good morning at cash strapped Walsall, Norway review has been good to us.

Nuhu 75-80 390k-1.5m

Gatt 77-82 1m-2.5m

Hussain 76-82 720k-3.2m

Krogssgard 75-78 400k-830k

Mora 60-80 10k-1m

Norbye 77-81 680k-1.5m

All in all made over 7m profit which will come in very handy indeed :D

Good morning at cash strapped Walsall' date=' Norway review has been good to us.

[b']Nuhu 75-80 390k-1.5m

Gatt 77-82 1m-2.5m

Hussain 76-82 720k-3.2m

Krogssgard 75-78 400k-830k

Mora 60-80 10k-1m

Norbye 77-81 680k-1.5m[/b]

All in all made over 7m profit which will come in very handy indeed :D

Nice work, done pretty well myself in Norway with 9 risers (which i work out at around 10 mill profit), as have Northampton who are always on the ball.

I wish they would speed up the league reviews though, I, probably like a lot of others, am sat with players waiting for them to rise before i can do much else in the market.

Nice work' date=' done pretty well myself in Norway with 9 risers (which i work out at around 10 mill profit), as have Northampton who are always on the ball.

I wish they would speed up the league reviews though, I, probably like a lot of others, am sat with players waiting for them to rise before i can do much else in the market. [/font']

Yeh I had a few Romanian risers and I've ended up moving most of them on due to how long it's taken for them to get reviewed. Can't sit still or wages eat you up :o

Would anyone be interested in Villa hot shot Jordan BOWERY? He was signed for villa in a 1MP deal in the summer and so far has 1 goal and 1 assist in the U21 Premier League, not asking the earth for him, quite a few teams are interested in young British talent in the GW, and he fits the bill.

Also, Libor KOZAK is also available, so far has 4 goals this season in 7apps and plays number 2 to the legendary Miroslav Klose, still quite young, and will rise in the upcoming changes, good for anyone in need of a backup striker.

Free Agent Calum CHAMBERS has completed his move to Northampton Town for 350,000

Very pleased, another saints prospect.

If anyone is interested...

I'm looking to sell Gargano 89' date=' Pepe 89 and Djalo 87.

Would like younger lower rated replacements. Positions not massively important.

Will accept 2-4-1 or 1-4-1 + cash.[/quote']SOP may be interested but unfortunately he is only able to offer 4-2-3-1, nothing else :o

*bump on this*

Ziegler & Badfrede are out on loan already and in a desperate attempt to lower the average age of my squad Carragher will be shipping off to end his days at Dijon FCO shortly.

I could buy a load of no-hopers and long-shots like many here do and call it a youth team if it makes you feel better :rolleyes:

Might be no hopers in your eyes...You're a dead wood in scouting youngsters.No offence :D

Might be no hopers in your eyes...You're a dead wood in scouting youngsters.No offence :D
What's the point? There's only a handful that make it really big anyway. If they take years to rise then all they really do is suck your wages. Anyone can sign 50 and get a few winners but what about the other 40 odd that end up being a waste of space? Prople conviniently forget about them. Give me risers and players with solid ratings any day.
Most of us will be dead by the time some of your risers rise:D
Ha-ha, yep, this :P

Most of us will be dead by the time some of your risers rise:D

Exactly what hog said mutd, you'll sign any random youngster with an ounce of potential and suddenly hes the next big thing but only because youve signed him (tbf youve signed a few top youngsters for preston, crazily riece wanted to sell one):D Most of my youth team is just waiting for there reviews to come up so i can sell them, as with with most of my first team.

Exactly what hog said mutd' date=' you'll sign any random youngster with an ounce of potential and suddenly hes the next big thing but only because youve signed him :D Most of my youth team is just waiting for there reviews to come up so i can sell them, as with with most of my first team.[/quote']

can I know when I have signed an unknown youngster and said that he's the next big thing?

You always have to post something which is barely true or stupid :eek: