English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Most of us will be dead by the time some of your risers rise:D

For some reasons we should wait a bit for James Rodriguez or the likes Ocampos,Jetro,Wolski to fullfit their potential. ;)

Though my 1st team isn't 30+ like Boro one.

can I know when I have signed an unknown youngster and said that he's the next big thing?

You always have to post something which is barely true or stupid :eek:

Its not a case of 'when', its 'whenever' you do sign a young player. :D Like i said before though in my post, you have signed some quality, but its just your habit of either extremely overrating/underrating a player that amazes me.

Its not a case of 'when'' date=' its 'whenever' you do sign a young player. :D Like i said before though in my post, you have signed some quality, but its just your habit of either extremely overrating/underrating a player that amazes me.[/quote']

Well I hope Hog will die with 1 day after Ocampos will hit 90 :D:D

Let me brighten the mood up in here..

Man City sign Brazilian wonderkid

13470_1337276523994.jpg

After a lot of recent speculation regarding Bernard's future, he has finally completed his move to Manchester this morning. Romeu and Miyaichi, will be heading to Peterborough, whilst Bernard will also be heading back on loan as part of the deal. Just hoping Bernard gets a move to Europe soon enough..

Enjoy.. :D

QzNEbtMnd_o

Exactly what hog said mutd' date=' you'll sign any random youngster with an ounce of potential and suddenly hes the next big thing but only because youve signed him (tbf youve signed a few top youngsters for preston, crazily riece wanted to sell one):D Most of my youth team is just waiting for there reviews to come up so i can sell them, as with with most of my first team.[/quote']

I meant to put him on the loan list lol.Next min i have two bids on him with cash nd i was confused till i realised i put him on the TL :P

Exactly what hog said mutd' date=' you'll sign any random youngster with an ounce of potential and suddenly hes the next big thing but only because youve signed him (tbf youve signed a few top youngsters for preston, crazily riece wanted to sell one):D Most of my youth team is just waiting for there reviews to come up so i can sell them, as with with most of my first team.[/quote']

A few?:rolleyes:

The offer for Mario GÖTZE of Everton from Sunderland has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The...THE BEAST IS COMING.HE IS COMING.I'm overpaying but ...Reus and Gotze in same team...a dream...A DREAM :D :D:D

The...THE BEAST IS COMING.HE IS COMING.I'm overpaying but ...Reus and Gotze in same team...a dream...A DREAM :D :D:D

Well hopefully after i die:confused: you will see how overated Gotze is.and hopefully you will be a good lover to Reus after you marry him:o

Never seen such blind faith in a player that is decent,but that is all.

Well I hope Hog will die with 1 day after Ocampos will hit 90 :D:D

I know you spout some rubbish raz but thats out of line B)

I know me and you differ greatly on how we manage our clubs but in order to get your favourites you sacrifice ratings , depth and any sort of experience which you need as long as its good experience. Im not judging your player judgement as yours is better than mine I will let a2r and others judge that. I said at the start of the season you will get relegated with preston and if you stayed you would have done and now im saying I dont think you ever going to get promoted with sunderland :D

Mario GÖTZE has completed his move to Sunderland from Everton in a swap deal for Luis SUAREZ and Nicolás OTAMENDI

Finally decided to get rid of the little guy.. hes been nothing but a burden since ive signed him as its been none stop people harrasing me to sign him lol.

Happy with the deal myself, as many know im only a prem/championship based watcher so dont know too much about Gotze myself tbh apart from all the fuss on here. (i doubt il be here long enough to see him get to the rating many seem to think) Big fan of Suarez tho! And im aware of Otamendi.

All in all, higher ratings and depth which suits me fine :) hopefully these can reignite my push for the top as weve fallen away a bit as of late.

Finally decided to get rid of the little guy.. hes been nothing but a burden since ive signed him as its been none stop people harrasing me to sign him lol.

Happy with the deal myself' date=' as many know im only a prem/championship based watcher so dont know too much about Gotze myself tbh apart from all the fuss on here. (i doubt il be here long enough to see him get to the rating many seem to think) Big fan of Suarez tho! And im aware of Otamendi.

All in all, higher ratings and depth which suits me fine :) hopefully these can reignite my push for the top as weve fallen away a bit as of late.[/quote']

Suarez for Gotze would've been a fair deal, but with Otamendi Shack definitely got the better end of the deal. Gotze's nice and all, but he's not hitting 92 for a while...would take a regular Germany NT spot in starting lineup or a repeat Bundesliga success for that to happen, and can't see either happening in the next 1-2 years.

In other news, my lineup is all AM(RLC) now. -_-

Suarez for Gotze would've been a fair deal' date=' but with Otamendi Shack definitely got the better end of the deal. Gotze's nice and all, but he's not hitting 92 for a while...would take a regular Germany NT spot in starting lineup or a repeat Bundesliga success for that to happen, and can't see either happening in the next 1-2 years.

In other news, my lineup is all AM(RLC) now. -_-[/quote']

It is overpaying but you don't get Gotze without to overpay nowdays.

And Gotze has chances to hit 92 in next rating change :)

The offer for Bartosz SALAMON of Lech Poznań from Northampton Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Really hurts bidding against the smaller clubs, sorry about that bournmouth, anyway, i'll be honest never seen this Pole play, but hes probably the biggest talent in the Italian second division atm, shown heavy interest from Milan and Napoli, and whilst his position on the game says he's a midfielder, transfermarkt has him down as playing this season at the heart of the defense, which is why Milan want to sign him apparently, anyway, really pleased (if it goes through that is anyway) and surprised Ahmad never had him shortlisted :confused:

Little idea from my part, thought its interesting so i'll share it, was thinking me along with a couple more managers come together and choose the best 75 rated team on SM, then, we'll see which club has the most in their squads, just a bit of fun really wonder what peoples thoughts are on this...

Anyway..with all this fuss bout Gotze...which I don't care as long as I'm happy.

Loris NERY has completed his move to Sunderland from Southampton for 750,000 plus Taulant XHAKA and Pedro MARTÍN

Forgot to post about this guy.He should cover my RB position in future.Talented RB's are extremely hard to get nowdays and Nery is really good from what I 've saw and heard.He should be decent in future to fit my RB position.Happy to get him....With him and Jetro my flanks are covered for future.

Really hurts bidding against the smaller clubs' date=' sorry about that bournmouth, anyway, i'll be honest never seen this Pole play, but hes probably the biggest talent in the Italian second division atm, shown heavy interest from Milan and Napoli, and whilst his position on the game says he's a midfielder, transfermarkt has him down as playing this season at the heart of the defense, which is why Milan want to sign him apparently, anyway, really pleased (if it goes through that is anyway) and [b']surprised Ahmad never had him shortlisted[/b] :confused:

I knew you're bidding on him anyway. I had nothing to offers for him.

He isn't the best talent in Serie B IMO. I would put Jorginho, Viviani, Berardi, Masi, and Zaza ahead of him. But he's good talent still.

Anyway, Cigarini, Lazzari, Caicedo, and JuanTheMan Cuadrado available for loans. :)

Really hurts bidding against the smaller clubs' date=' sorry about that bournmouth, anyway, i'll be honest never seen this Pole play, but hes probably the biggest talent in the Italian second division atm, shown heavy interest from Milan and Napoli, and whilst his position on the game says he's a midfielder, transfermarkt has him down as playing this season at the heart of the defense, which is why Milan want to sign him apparently, anyway, really pleased (if it goes through that is anyway) and surprised Ahmad never had him shortlisted :confused:

[/quote']

No worries mate, i was surprised to see him at external tbh, i have other targets :D