English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Hopefully, my cheap Urugayan risers whom I invested in will work out :o

After an epic canadian battleground encounter against Jooles, my confidence is pretty high. Hopefully, after almost beating Boro, it might help me back into the form I had in the beggining of the season. For some odd reason, This SM account cant win with Leyton yet my old one could :confused:

This is....:mad:...I just...:mad::mad:

Bolton-Sunderland 1-1.Kuba with my goal.

I had 57% Possession,15 shots vs 6,8 on target.They scored in first half and bar the goal they didn't had a SINGLE chance as I watched it on score center.Absolutely pathetic.

A 3-1 win over Bristol City keeps us top Nigel De Jong with his 12th goal of the season for us ,the same as Rooney with his 12th goal,De Rossi with the other goal.Switched to a 4-41-1 for this game which seemed to have worked well.

Good game mate.

Man United won so just a point between us at the top,we are 5 points clear of Fulham back in 3rd.

Next up is Spuds in the Shield.

Zvonko Zanko earned a draw with Preston North End against Doncaster Rovers.

The match ended 1 - 1 between Preston North End and Doncaster Rovers in their Division 2 fixture.

Shaqiri scored the only goal for Preston North End and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance

A point is fair :)

Lionel-Messi-short-hairstyles-2012-2013-480x329.jpg

Man City 5-1 Newcastle

Messi with a MoM performance scoring 4 goals' date=' whilst Higuain gets a goal as well. As said before (and by Jooles) If City want to have any chance of getting into a top 4 finish, my Argentinian trio need to perform - well what can I say. Messi seems to be on terrific form so far, hopefully he can continue. He is now leading scorer in Div 1!

Next up, MK Dons - BRING IT! :D[/center']

Might aswell bump this..

Messi once again the MoM scoring 3 goals - he is on fire..

MK Dons 1-3 Man City

Slowly moving up the table - watch out ;)

Stockport 2-1 Colchester

Stockport get back to back league wins for the first time this season. Saviola with both goals in the first half. Sane had replied afte the hour, but Stockport hold out for 3 vital points.

Still 18th, but with many of the sides above me losing we now have a chance of climbing the table :)

Bartosz SALAMON has completed his move to Northampton Town from Lech Poznań
Júnior PAULINHO is now suspended for 1 game after being sent off
Moreno RODRIGO is back from a domestic suspension and is available for selection.
Sir Abdul Legend steered Northampton Town to victory against Reading.

Northampton Town beat Reading 2 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

Downing scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Necid was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Lol downing with MoM :D

Wycombe 2-3 Tranmere

Steven Davis put us ahead after thirteen minutes from a free kick, Ola Toivonen put them level thirteen minutes later, a fancy flick from Dimitris Salpingidis beat Simon Mignolet and put us in front, Sejad Salihovic doubled our lead as he got his first goal for our club, Scott Sinclair got Wycombe their second which give Tranmere a scary two minutes at the end, stayed 2-3 though.

We go into second place on GD. :)

Away to Swindon Town next, difficult game.

Marcin KAMINSKI has completed his move to Walsall from Wolfsburg for £404,000 plus Snorre KROGSGARD

Danny WILSON has completed his move to Walsall from Bremen for £500,000 plus Joshua GATT and Ilir AZEMI . All other offers were turned down.

Jack COLLISON has completed his move to Walsall from Anzhi in a swap deal for Héiner MORA and Hans NORBYE

Alexander ESSWEIN has completed his move to Walsall from Nuremberg for £240,000 plus Etzaz HUSSAIN

Used my Norway risers to bring in a few new faces at Walsall which gives us a bit more depth.

I heard they left because they wanted to play for a club with some ambition ;)

Little article from Walsall

Harman Set To Become Centurion

Well if that was the case, they would of stayed at a club that was 9 points clear at the top of the table and in the final of the cup.

They had bad attitudes and now just want to play for the weaker of the Harman's so they can get their way ;)