English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Drew 2-2 with Rob's Norwich :)

Well played

Also accepted Forests friendly.What rules are they ?

Your call as the challenger fella, anything goes. Just make sure you post here clearly so Mo knows it's the Winner Stays On and not just a regular friendly ;)

Oh w/e Jooles, why would I arrange a regular friendly with Northampton (especially one that they proposed) when they're my next opponent in Winner Goes On? Makes no sense.

Anyway, 1-1 draw vs MK Dons, looked promising till the red card. Oh well, onto the next game.

Tranmere Rovers 1 Chesterfield 0

Prior to the match, the two best form teams in the Division met and although we lost this game, I was proud of the effort that the players made, especially playing away against the league leaders. Congrats to Mr. Active for the victory but it was an enthralling match throughout.

Made a few changes with captain Mykhalyk coming back to the centre of defence and Manitias replacing De Silvestri due to fitness issues. Although we created more shots on target, I thought Ryzhikov was a beast in front of goal and for our best efforts, he was more than equal to it.

However, we lost Paloschi to suspension for a match but I think that the injury may keep him out for longer than that.

On the bright side, we have Ait Fana returning from injury and De Silvestri will come back into the starting XI

Next up is Brighton and Hove Albion

Another hattrick for Adebayor takes Carlisle to within touching distance of Division 1 football and puts himself in with a chance of being overall top scorer for the 4th season running. Best bit of business ever done in this set up that one i'd wager...

Good win against a very strong Ipswich side' date=' picked up 2 crucial points on Notts County in the Div 3 title race, still 4 points back though.[/quote']

Looks like its going to be a race right up to the end!

Disappointing set of results recently, a few more wins will grant us promotion, if not the title!

erm my squad values have gone through the floor. :confused:

All my players have lost about a third of their value. Have I missed something?

You're not the only.My squad value dropped aswell..actually all my players had a drop from their value.

Hey everyone I am the new Wolverhampton manager.:)

Got a heck of a task at my hands with wolves almost relegated:( and the club being in debt:eek:.

I hope i can turn things around.;)

Good Luck from Wanderers (Wycombe of corse lol)

If you wana deal just message me.

(P.S we are finaly coming out of adminitration big report too come)

After a looong 10 weeks Rotherham were finally able to clear the debt, shift out some risers and make some moves in the transfer market again:

Cipriano ZAMORANO has completed his move to Rotherham United from Jaguares de Chiapas
Lukasz SKORUPSKI has completed his move to Rotherham United from Gornik Zabrze
Ibrahim SISSOKO has completed his move to Rotherham United from Flamengo
Emil KRAFTH has completed his move to Rotherham United from Helsingborgs IF

Rodrigo GAETE has completed his move to Rotherham United from Deportes Iquique
Chris WOOD has completed his move to Rotherham United from Internazionale

All should rise next review hopefully so happy with the deals.

Also for the here and now:

Carlos CUELLAR has completed his move to Rotherham United from Numancia

Seems to be getting enough minutes to be safe at 87 and with Nervo and Manolas out for 3 weeks and 9 weeks respectively he'll be a valuable addition in the run-in :)

Not going to say to much about league position for fear of jinxing things, but suffice to say that sitting in 3rd place on goal difference only and having just set a new record for being unbeaten in 9 games, hopes are getting high.....(hmmm I have just jinxed it now haven't I? :(:o:D)

Despite starting a 78 and two 80s (all Egyptian internationals though!), two free kicks from Borja won us another game we probably had no right winning, looking at PNE's lineup. He scored the winner against Northampton too, wonder if this is SM's way of saying they favor the kid for some reason and think he should be included in my starting lineup.

Despite starting a 78 and two 80s (all Egyptian internationals though!)' date=' two free kicks from Borja won us another game we probably had no right winning, looking at PNE's lineup. He scored the winner against Northampton too, wonder if this is SM's way of saying they favor the kid for some reason and think he should be included in my starting lineup.[/quote']

Good game.Not to bothered by this friendly competition :P

Please click the link, I promise it's 7046-relevant: http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3s0opt/

I could've included Swindon Town and Accrington Stanley, but that would've made the meme too long. But forreal, all my searching brought me one decent riser, one poor one, and two which I'll probably withdraw my bids from cause a) their rises aren't going to be that great and B) they play in obscure leagues and thus won't be reviewed for quite a while.

Sigh...#7046problems

Hey everyone I am the new Wolverhampton manager.:)

Got a heck of a task at my hands with wolves almost relegated:( and the club being in debt:eek:.

I hope i can turn things around.;)

Welcome and good luck fella.

Carlisle

Please click the link' date=' I promise it's 7046-relevant: [url']http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3s0opt/[/url]

I could've included Swindon Town and Accrington Stanley, but that would've made the meme too long. But forreal, all my searching brought me one decent riser, one poor one, and two which I'll probably withdraw my bids from cause a) their rises aren't going to be that great and B) they play in obscure leagues and thus won't be reviewed for quite a while.

Sigh...#7046problems

Ha ha, sorry about that Mo! B)

Another Brazilian joins Stockport, making that eleven now.

Wellington GUM has completed his move to Stockport County from Tranmere Rovers for £2,000,000 plus Stefan SAVIĆ

Gum was a regular for Fluminense as they won the title this season and might earn a rise next time around if he continues his form. Savic will likely rise aswell as hes broke into Fiorentinas XI. Im probably getting the worse end of the deal, but im happy to have another Brazilian in the side :)

Also got to agree with Mo, its pretty much impossible to get cash from risers in this setup, the two clubs have over 250 players between them :(

Fulham publically announce that we are chasing Chris smalling from Wycombe , Im desperate to have him as he is a good english player who is under rated and with Caulker in tow could mean I have a good core for years to come :)

Jordan Willis has also signed for Fulham , The lad is a future star as is a player I admire in the lower leagues :D

Fulham publically announce that we are chasing Chris smalling from Wycombe ' date=' Im desperate to have him as he is a good english player who is under rated and with Caulker in tow could mean I have a good core for years to come :)

Jordan Willis has also signed for Fulham , The lad is a future star as is a player I admire in the lower leagues :D[/quote']

*cough* Man City reject *cough* ;)

Please click the link' date=' I promise it's 7046-relevant: [url']http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3s0opt/[/url]

Sigh...#7046problems

Maybe next time youll be doing your scouting earlier then :)

Willing to let go of Sadio DIALLO for a high cash bid.