English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Im happy with that' date=' got an awful record against you in this GW so nice to walk away with something, especially falling behind late in the game :)

I think il have to give up my title ambitions now and try and nab that last top 4 spot :P atleast im guaranteed a top 10 finish at the very least.[/quote']

You wont get top 4 :P

I think it will be

Manchester United

Me :D

liverpool

Spurs :D

I think if tottenham beat Liverpool which I do think (and hope!) they will then I dont think they can be stopped :)

You wont get top 4 :P

I think it will be

Manchester United

Me :D

liverpool

Spurs :D

I think if tottenham beat Liverpool which I do think (and hope!) they will then I dont think they can be stopped :)

Go suck an egg Latouche :P

But nahh you probably are right, id be happy to finish wherever now as im already guaranteed europe, plus sitting on 18mill in the bank so dont need the extra money to finish higher.. but while it is mathmatically possible the dream is still alive! Need these prem changes to hurry up to make me an even stronger force for next season B)

Go suck an egg Latouche :P

But nahh you probably are right' date=' id be happy to finish wherever now as im already guaranteed europe, plus sitting on 18mill in the bank so dont need the extra money to finish higher.. but while it is mathmatically possible the dream is still alive! Need these prem changes to hurry up to make me an even stronger force for next season B)[/quote']

Muahaha :D

You have a decent team with plenty of experience but I do think you will come unstuck sooner rather than later :D 18 million? :eek: Ive not had that much since I first started at fulham :D I think this season will be your best chance as I dont see you getting stronger :D

What changes in the Premier league good or bad are you expecting? ( Prem changes are going to damage me ( cough downing cough) :(

Muahaha :D

You have a decent team with plenty of experience but I do think you will come unstuck sooner rather than later :D 18 million? :eek: Ive not had that much since I first started at fulham :D I think this season will be your best chance as I dont see you getting stronger :D

What changes in the Premier league good or bad are you expecting? ( Prem changes are going to damage me ( cough downing cough) :(

I suggest you take a long hard look at your own team before you start casting your sweeping hand over mine ;).. haha not sure how ive got so much tbh, but its more than enough to bankrole me for the forseeable future which is nice, financial security and all that :P

Well im expecting the obvious drops for Bent and Gabby (maybe one for Fletcher depending how generous SM are feeling) on the risers side, Ramires, Baines, maybe Cazorla and Suarez (again depends how generous SM are) shouldnt be all that bad on the whole B)

Downing will be going down faster than a lumberjack can knock a redwood down.. TIMBERRRRRR :P

I suggest you take a long hard look at your own team before you start casting your sweeping hand over mine ;).. haha not sure how ive got so much tbh' date=' but its more than enough to bankrole me for the forseeable future which is nice, financial security and all that :P

Well im expecting the obvious drops for Bent and Gabby (maybe one for Fletcher depending how generous SM are feeling) on the risers side, Ramires, Baines, maybe Cazorla and Suarez (again depends how generous SM are) shouldnt be all that bad on the whole B)

Downing will be going down faster than a lumberjack can knock a redwood down.. TIMBERRRRRR :P[/quote']

Meh Ive only got 2 drops for Charles and Downing ( Who I will look to offload somehow to a muppet :D ) But I do have Caulker who im hoping a +2 to 87. Thats more than enough but what can you get for 18 million or so here? :P

Thats a fair assessment of your team , As much as I love him and I think deserves a rise in Baines but Im not sure whether he will get one , Gabby I agree he will drop , Bent I have a feeling he may stay if he moves in Jan , If cazorla dosent rise then I will be angry :) , Suarez is 50/50 but deserves it on performances and Fletcher you just dont know what SM will do there :D

Haha :D Cant believe I brought him :(:P

Great night for us last night, Tranmere beat Oldham 1-0, Cacau with the penalty after the hour.

:)

Cracking season for us, after last night its 13 games unbeaten, thats 12 wins and 1 draw so a great run!

Top of the table by 7 points with 3 games to go and in the promotion places by 9 points! a point against 2nd placed AFC Bournemouth on Wednesday should have the title and promotion confirmed all in one.

Tottenham have helped us out big time really, Adam and Chamberlain have both been starters for us on loan and them buying Mvuemba off us to help with our debt problems helped out a lot, so a big thanks to Ben. :)

Thanks to City for loaning us Patrick Herrmann aswell and to the guy who loaned us Ignjovski earlier in the season!

Well I'll be...didn't see this one coming!

Anthony MARTIAL has completed his move to Nottingham Forest from Lyon for 666,000. All other offers were turned down.

Both Walsall and Acc Stanley included players in their bids, so I knew they had me beat, but amazingly, neither had enough money for the player when the deal was due to go through:

The undisclosed deal involving Anthony MARTIAL of Lyon and Accrington Stanley has collapsed as Accrington Stanley do not have the available funds.

The undisclosed deal involving Anthony MARTIAL of Lyon and Walsall has collapsed as Walsall do not have the available funds.

Just goes to show you I suppose that you shouldn't give up external players you get outbid for; never know when the other guy might be extending his resources too far!

Burton Albion 4 Chesterfield 1

A very, very bad day at the office for Chesterfield, full credit to Burton Albion they took us to the cleaners today. Even with 2 sending offs, we didn't show up today and we were never a chance of getting back into the game.

Jeffren scored his second consecutive goal off the bench but Torbinsky had another shocking game and it really showed with our whole performance.

Next up is Shrope

What happened to Dudskin :(?

I might be leaving by seasons end for Orient. Its been a whirlwind season, we were in the playoff/promotion and then I switched accounts for the team and It all went downhill there. Uni is also around the corner and School is keeping me helluva alot busy :o

Well I'll be...didn't see this one coming!

Both Walsall and Acc Stanley included players in their bids' date=' so I knew they had me beat, but amazingly, neither had enough money for the player when the deal was due to go through:

Just goes to show you I suppose that you shouldn't give up external players you get outbid for; never know when the other guy might be extending his resources too far![/quote']

Constant battle at Walsall to balance the books! Knew it would be close but thought it was worth a shot. Sounds like a decent talent, nice signing at 660k.

ec7046millwallbanner.jpg

FOR SALE = WALTER MONTILLO (AM C, 88)

PLEASE NOTE: Due to us having 21 players, CASH AND PLAYER required in order for deal to go thru.

CASH and 2 youth players considered also.

MONTILLO STATS

PL 27

GS 5

ASS 4

RAT 7.07

Meh Ive only got 2 drops for Charles and Downing ( Who I will look to offload somehow to a muppet :D ) But I do have Caulker who im hoping a +2 to 87. Thats more than enough but what can you get for 18 million or so here? :P

Thats a fair assessment of your team ' date=' As much as I love him and I think deserves a rise in Baines but Im not sure whether he will get one , Gabby I agree he will drop , Bent I have a feeling he may stay if he moves in Jan , If cazorla dosent rise then I will be angry :) , Suarez is 50/50 but deserves it on performances and Fletcher you just dont know what SM will do there :D

Haha :D Cant believe I brought him :(:P[/quote']

Well i bought ashley young for about 15 million a few weeks back so with 18mill the world is my oyster ;)

Hopefully baines will get one, but yeh wouldnt be suprised if he didnt... seems as my team is pretty much totally prem based these are the only changes i look forward to as all the rest are useless to me :P

To be fair i tried bidding for him at the time but you beat me too it! Dodged that bullet lol.

Ouch' date=' that was a low blow! True though :o[/quote']

Chin up Jooles, its still mathmatically possible for you to nab that tenth spot :D

King Pedro bags the only goal against forest and we crush them on stats and thats an understatment. We have one foot in the champions league door :D We got to make sure the door dosent get shut while walking through it :D

It's true, we were mauled on the stats. 1-0 lead isn't game over though, as long as we win at Fulham we can't be knocked out, and a 2-1 or 3-2 win sees us go through. Will be altering my tactics for the next game; don't get too comfortable Dom!

Though we would have saw a post from Jooles about tonight's game.:)

I am sure I heard the Liverpool faithful mock him with shouts of "Are you Wenger in disguise".

Yeah' date=' but that's my point, if you lose in the SMFA Shield semi and blow the title race who ends up with silverware. All your huffing and puffing and you could end up with nothing. Pressure on mate, hope you don't blow it ;)[/quote']

You know what you can blow :P