English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

exeeeeeeeeeeeeettteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer!!! unbelievable stuff a squad with an average 87 rating go into the premier league' date=' gota be my biggest ever achievement, altho next season staying up will be bigger lol!! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssss!!!!!![/quote']

Well done mate quality achievement,

exeeeeeeeeeeeeettteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer!!! unbelievable stuff a squad with an average 87 rating go into the premier league' date=' gota be my biggest ever achievement, altho next season staying up will be bigger lol!! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssss!!!!!![/quote']

Top achievement mate, well done.

Amazing result. . .Very well done:)

well done mate,I feel same when I go in Div.1 with my 88 rated QPR,hope you survive there

That Nagatomo - Adebayor deal is very interesting, will be interesting to see if Carlisle's other players pick up the goalscoring in Ade's absence, and possibly more interesting, it'll be interesting to see if Dembele and Adebayor compliment each other for Walsall or if they both hinder each other ala Iniesta + Eto'o at Forest. Lots of interesting things to ponder. Interesting.

That Nagatomo - Adebayor deal is very interesting' date=' will be interesting to see if Carlisle's other players pick up the goalscoring in Ade's absence, and possibly more interesting, it'll be interesting to see if Dembele and Adebayor compliment each other for Walsall or if they both hinder each other ala Iniesta + Eto'o at Forest. Lots of interesting things to ponder. Interesting.[/quote']

I can see Adebayor ripping apart division 3 with 20+ goals. Harman A has built a strong squad at Walsall, and my money is on them for automatic promotion.

The offer for Martin STRANZL of Monchengladbach from Notts County has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Strong claim for him to hit 88 in the German changes. Decent CB which could pave way for the departure of Ecuele-Manga. Received a bit of interest for Manga, but it would have to be a good offer for me to consider accepting.

That Nagatomo - Adebayor deal is very interesting' date=' will be interesting to see if Carlisle's other players pick up the goalscoring in Ade's absence, and possibly more interesting, it'll be interesting to see if Dembele and Adebayor compliment each other for Walsall or if they both hinder each other ala Iniesta + Eto'o at Forest. Lots of interesting things to ponder. Interesting.[/quote']
I can see Adebayor ripping apart division 3 with 20+ goals. Harman A has built a strong squad at Walsall' date=' and my money is on them for automatic promotion.

Strong claim for him to hit 88 in the German changes. Decent CB which could pave way for the departure of Ecuele-Manga. Received a bit of interest for Manga, but it would have to be a good offer for me to consider accepting.[/quote']

I'll say this, it was a hard decision to click the accept button! But I have other strikers and was particularly weak in the fullback areas so that made the decision for me...

I can see Adebayor ripping apart division 3 with 20+ goals. Harman A has built a strong squad at Walsall' date=' and my money is on them for automatic promotion.[/quote']

No pressure then! :P If Dembele and Adebayor gel you'd imagine I should be in the mix come the end of the season. Let's just hope all this talk doesn't jinx them :o

The offer for Costa ALEX of Hartlepool United from Nottingham Forest has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

CB has now gone from one of our weak spots to our strong spots. Bruno Alves should retain his rating at 91, Alex has a small, small chance at 91 but should retain his rating, and Nkoulou is a great talent. Add Rodriguez into the mix at 89 and that's four great CBs. Will also be selling Nesta for 6.5 mil unless anyone wants to offer 8 mil or above.

Now just need the Russia changes to come along so I can get rises for Granat, Tagirbekov, Musa, Balde.

EDIT: And just noticed that infernito won the D3 Playoffs while going to recall Kyle Naughton. Congrats o grumpy one!

The offer for Costa ALEX of Hartlepool United from Nottingham Forest has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

It's nice to get another 90 rated player off the books. We get a capable replacement in Sergey Ignashevich and a nice amount of money, money of which was dearly needed. With Alex's departure, this sees both of our rated 90 CB's leave, with Luisao leaving a few days ago.

The offer for Luís FABIANO of Hartlepool United from Bristol City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Yet another 90 rated player leaving the club. Assaidi and some cash coming to the club. With these 2 transfers, hopefully we can add a bit more depth to the team, as last season beyond our starting 11, we had virtually no capable cover.

Pleasure doing business with both teams. Julio Cesar is still available for cash/PE, if anyone is interested, please make a bid or contact me through any form.

Martin Harnik will now be heading to Swansea. In return, Orient gets two young dutch stars and internationals in Joreon Zoet, and Luciano Narsingh. An additional 1 million will be headin to us, and We can/may buy Takashi Umesaki , a japanese riser, from Swansea.

So Maher now has two dutch stars to join him on his conquest! Postiga is our number 1 striker now.

Btw Guys, Im open to selling most of my players, and potentially I can sell Maher but It has to be a sexy offer.

Oh and Merry Christmas Eve, 7046! :) and gratz Crawski!

Swansea City Transfer News

Coming in:

29184_1346595870.jpg

Martin Harnik - 88

Going out:

38010_1345587874.jpg50002_1347499567.jpg

Luciano Narsingh 86 - Jeroen Zoet 83 + £1m

Really happy with the deal, after De Jong departed to strengthen our left side Harnik will now come in the fill in the void left up top in our 2nd string. Apparently playing well for Stuttgart so I'm happy. Pleasure dealing with you Geoff.

May be my last deal until the new season's fixtures are released with Wollscheid coming in as part of the Huntelaar deal.

Man Utd have prepared for there 3rd Europeon Cup final tomorow night.

Will they come through with another trophey to add to the one won in season 1 - or will those turkeys at Fulham pluck it from us on Christmas Day - only time will tell - but thing is for sure Dom will be going all out to win this first piece of silverwere for his clubs in 7046.

Also Man Utd have around 50 million quid to spend and are in particular looking for RB's and LB's

As normal no-one German will be leaving this pre-season