English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

More than Boro can say right now :(

Another 1-1 draw' date=' this time with Sheff Utd. 18th spot is not where we'd like to be, that's for sure. One spot behind Liverpool. Surprised they're doing so well. Oh, nice previews by the way Dan :)[/quote']

Haha yes that's me got the hard games out the way,race you to the top ten.:)

You have got Dom next, you aiming for your first win of the season against Boy Wonder now that your Xavi is back?

I have heard BW is quietly confident of putting another nail in your soon to be D2 coffin.

Midweek predictions are up, enjoy! You better enjoy them, i've been working on these all morning!

Also, just realised we don't have a logo for the set up as a whole (or should that be hole...). If anyone would be kind enough to knock one up or point me in the right direction that would be great....

Midweek predictions are up' date=' enjoy! You better enjoy them, i've been working on these all morning!

Also, just realised we don't have a logo for the set up as a whole (or should that be hole...). If anyone would be kind enough to knock one up or point me in the right direction that would be great....

its always been here, just forgotten ;)

EC7046-logo.png

Leeds 1-3 Tottenham

Spurs picked up their first win of the season with a 3-1 win away at Leeds on Saturday. Goals from Valencia, Ba and RVP secured all three points in this one. Leeds managed to grab one through Vagner Love. Next up in the EPL is a tricky tie against Ant's Carlisle at WHL on Wednesday, but first we travel France to face Lille in tomorrow's CL game. Good game mate, unlucky buddy :)

The-Gallery-Demba-Ba-010.jpg

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa watch (app/goals) - 1/1

Arbeloa can leave for 2 89/90 players. Considering he is most likely to hit 92 in the next La Liga changes, I expect no rubbish in return ;) If one of the players in the deal could be a CM, that would be brilliant. If you're interested then contact me in game or on here please, whichever's easier :)

Ibrahimovic can also leave. I always seem to find myself in a pickle when I offer Ibra, but I'll give it another go. 3 90+ players would most likely be good enough, although just three 90's wouldn't really be good enough, but that's just the minimum rating that I'd like in return. Again, let me know if you're interested.

Ibrahimovic can also leave. I always seem to find myself in a pickle when I offer Ibra' date=' but I'll give it another go. 3 90+ players would most likely be good enough, although just three 90's wouldn't really be good enough, but that's just the minimum rating that I'd like in return. Again, let me know if you're interested.[/quote']

30700183.jpg

I always seem to find myself in a pickle when I offer Ibra

the reason for this is answered above :P

30700183.jpg

the reason for this is answered above :P

What I meant by that Gary was that I'd be wanting three players in return with a minimum rating of 90, not just three 90's on their own :P

I'm a bit mental, but not that mental just yet!

Or maybe 2 92+'s or something like that.

What I meant by that Gary was that I'd be wanting three players in return with a minimum rating of 90' date=' not just three 90's on their own :P

I'm a bit mental, but not that mental just yet!

Or maybe 2 92+'s or something like that.[/quote']

my point is I think that you are asking for/expecting to much.

He may be 96........but he suffers from the age old problem of being over 30 (which is like taking 3 rating points off in SM terms)

so you should be looking for two decent players rated between 90 and 92 depending on age

just my opinion ofcourse young skywalker

my point is I think that you are asking for/expecting to much.

He may be 96........but he suffers from the age old problem of being over 30 (which is like taking 3 rating points off in SM terms)

so you should be looking for two decent players rated between 90 and 92 depending on age

just my opinion ofcourse young skywalker

I suppose so, there was just no point in me selling him if it wasn't going to be beneficial to my teams depth, although I suppose what you suggested would be quite handy if I could get a CM in, as my midfield is getting a bit past it in footballing age terms.

Thank you Yoda, you have got me out of a sticky situation once again :P

So yes, if you're interested then get in touch and we'll take it from there. I promise not to bite your head off if you don't offer me two 96's in return :)

Midweek predictions are up' date=' enjoy! You better enjoy them, i've been working on these all morning!

Nice work Ant.

King Pedro digs Fulham out of a hole here as he scores 2 more tonight to beat Roma 2-1 :)

Also if you have lots of money in the ole account have a look at Chelsea ;):P

Edit - One of 7046's originals is gone as Carl left Newcastle which overall im glad about but before he came a mug just signing on to keep his team I wont forget the contribution he made into making 7046 what it is today :)

Dudskin has now been fired by Newcastle :(. I miss Dudskin' date=' He was a very nice and thoughtful person.[/quote']

Cry me a river :P:p

He is a loser who USED to make a great contribution and if he tried harder that Newcastle would be a powerhouse in Division 1 and challenging at the top end of that league :P

And I know he is around but I really wanted someone who contributes to the thread to get the Job but Moodymark seems the loyal type who would do a good job with Newcastle :)

thread-header.png

THE SATURDAY MATCH in the blog is getting viewed a lot.

The Preview of the first TSM and the after match Anasysis were viewed the most.

THE EC7046 BLOG - MOST POPULAR POSTS - BELOW

ec7046blogmostpopularposts.jpg

The next TSM to be selected will be posted on here after Wednesday's games gave been completed

King Pedro digs Fulham out of a hole here as he scores 2 more tonight to beat Roma 2-1 :)

Also if you have lots of money in the ole account have a look at Chelsea ;):P

Edit - One of 7046's originals is gone as Carl left Newcastle which overall im glad about but before he came a mug just signing on to keep his team I wont forget the contribution he made into making 7046 what it is today :)

If this had happned 1/2 years ago then it would have been a big big loss

Dudeskin was a massive part of 7046 in the beginning and middle part

Shame he let himself down with the 30 day sign in

He will be remembered fondly

Hope Newcastle get a good manager

[173OTE=Zakkoo;2411577]Any RB/RM's for sale?

Nordveit is, but im looking to use him in p/e for a top striker/no 10.

If this had happned 1/2 years ago then it would have been a big big loss

Dudeskin was a massive part of 7046 in the beginning and middle part

Shame he let himself down with the 30 day sign in

He will be remembered fondly

Hope Newcastle get a good manager

Job has been offered to the plymouth manager, he definitely deserves a shot at the top.