English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Shame to see Dudeskin quit. In the very early days of 7046, he contributed alot in the forms of banter, match reports and previews and predictions. However the past couple of months, he didn't pay attention to his team - which is a shame. Hope he returns one day - hope all is well.

Lewandowski +2 to 92:D:D

Hummels +1 to 93 :D

Leno +2 to 89 :D - About time, need a decent keeper

Pretty much agreed a deal with Riece for Hazard, but due to it being blocked, seems like the transfer won't go through. Good one SM :rolleyes:

Wycombe Wanderers News -

Finally got our first points of the season against Cardiff im spending less time on SM so am really considering calling this my final season with the sqaud,

Sam is still for sale Aston Villa only in game team who have made any move on my players so get bidding not selling cheap but will lissen too good offers for any of my players.

Bundesliga ratings finished today, thought i'd look back now much Northampton benefited from them,

Håvard NORDTVEIT +1 to 88

Moritz LEITNER +2 to 87

Gotoku SAKAI +2 to 87

Jonathan SCHMID +3 to 86(available for loan)

Granit XHAKA +2 to 88

Fallou DIAGNE +3 to 86 (available for loan)

Oliver SORG +5 to 85 (available for loan)

Matthias GINTER +7 to 84 (available for loan)

Ibrahima TRAORÉ +3 to 86 (available for loan)

Emre CAN +5 to 80

Kevin VOGT +8 to 83 (available for cash)

Sebastian POLTER +4 to 82 (available for cash)

Artur SOBIECH +1 to 86 (sold for 6.5M cash)

Tolgay ARSLAN +2 to 85 (available for cash)

Had quite a few non Bundesliga players rising aswell,

Ayanda PATOSI +5 to 83 (available for cash)

Keijiro OGAWA +5 to 83

Sebastian MARTINEZ +7 to 82 (sold)

La Liga is next, should be another positive move forward at Northampton.

Wow. Leyton Orient win 5-4 over Stockport! 2 goals from routeledge and Narsingh and another goal by Bedimo. Postiga had a trio of assists!

Orient came back from 4-2 down and the game was almost tied when Narsingh handballed the ball in the box. Wellinton went up and surprisingly missed the Penalty.

Unlucky Marc.

Watford 5-1 Hartlepool United

I'm quickly becoming at a lose as to how I can actually get a win. 1 point from 4 games, and I can only see dropping to the 4th tier already. Next up are Derby, and it already is a must win game.

Mark Van Bommel will be available on Friday when his transfer ban expires.

Queens Park Rangers 2-1 Portsmouth

17' 0-1 É. LAMELA

33' 1-1 M. BOUSSOUFA

50' 2-1 M. BOUSSOUFA

Boussoufa-9 goals(7 from free kicks) and 1 ass. in 4 matches

he is doing very well for winger,my key player in the midfield Diaby is inj. for 4 weeks

up to 2nd,next-Notts County

Tottenham 2-0 Carlisle

Two goals from Demba Ba sent us on our way to earning all three points against Ant's Carlisle. That of course means...

The-Gallery-Demba-Ba-010.jpg

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa watch (app/goals) - 2/3

:D

Unlucky Ant mate! :)

Edit: Arbeloa still available, let me know if you're interested.

Nearly time for tonights games and no feedback from Dom or Jooles' date=' the stars of the midweek predictions. #Dissapointedifnotread.

Hi Ant , I swear to you i did read your predictions before hand and you did a unbelivable job with them :) ( I dont know my result when I say this haha)

And im absolutely delighted we won at there patch 3-2 to put a nail in there coffin :D We played brillantly once again controlled the game and 3-2 was flattering for Jooles :D

Well Swansea manage a 2-2 draw hosting Millwall' date=' Gonalons & Marin didn't pass late fitness tests so Guarin and Anderson come and both manage to get on the scoresheet.

Dominated the game by the looks of possession.[/quote']

A good result for MIILWALL at Swansea

Having watched the game in the score centre, The home team had most of the play but MILLWALL had more of the shots and chances.

Our 'keeper let us down which stopped us taking all 3-points.

Good to see both our strikers scoring Chamakh and Grafite

All-in tho, a fair result

Wow. Leyton Orient win 5-4 over Stockport! 2 goals from routeledge and Narsingh and another goal by Bedimo. Postiga had a trio of assists!

Orient came back from 4-2 down and the game was almost tied when Narsingh handballed the ball in the box. Wellinton went up and surprisingly missed the Penalty.

Unlucky Marc.

Man that was exciting to watch on the score centre lol. Cant believe we threw that away. You had 6 shots and score 5, keepers had a mare :( (Ever since I said we was the only side to keep 2 clean sheets after 2 games lol). Might have to sign a better rated keeper for now, hes had two awful games in a row.

But GG anyway mate. :)

thread-header.png

THE SATURDAY MATCH

TheTSMlogo.jpg

This Saturday's match to be previewed is:

THE BASEMENT BATTLE in Div-1 between

CARLISLE (18th) v (19th) LIVERPOOL

The PREVIEW and PREDICTION can be viewed in the BLOG along with the AFTER-MATCH ANALYSIS

In the BLOG before Saturday

Plymouth Argyle 0-4 Tranmere Rovers

Cacau 11

Elmander 24, 61, 85

A nice win at Mark's Plymouth Argyle.

Elmander did well on his return after he missed the game before tonight.

We are a point below the play off's, away to Sheffield Wednesday next.

Chesterfield 1 Shrope United 1

A point against Shrope who have been in good form in the early part of the season. But in truth, I'm a bit disappointed as we had more shots on goal and on target. At least we are heading in the right direction, Rodallega and Paloschi had an off game but MOTM Ireland was the one who gave us the lead.

1 win, 2 losses and 1 draw for our opening games, an average to low return for our team but hopefully we can pick up performances.

Next up is Dagenham who we have never picked up any points against, so will be a tough assignment

Ahmad Rivai steered Huddersfield Town to victory against Bristol City.

Huddersfield Town beat

Bristol City 2 - 1 in their

Division 1 fixture.

Almighty Del Piero scored a goal and was later voted Man of the

Match for his performance.

Matri was also on the

scoresheet for his side.

ADP's freekick goal gave us another 3 points. 3 wins and a draw from 4 games, not that bad for Terriers.

Unlucky John :)

Hi Ant ' date=' I swear to you i did read your predictions before hand and you did a unbelivable job with them :) ( I dont know my result when I say this haha)

And im absolutely delighted we won at there patch 3-2 to put a nail in there coffin :D We played brillantly once again controlled the game and 3-2 was flattering for Jooles :D[/quote']Hello all, just returning again from the land of busy. Sorry Ant, read and appreciated your predictions, nice work and really enjoying having them back up again, just haven't had time to post.

Well done Dom, nice win. I swear I have never won when I have watched the match on the score centre! A new tactic for me right there...

And sad to see the passing of Dudeskin. Hard to convey to newbies just how influential he was in the early days (especially with the previews and such) and the phenomenal success of 7046 is in a large part down to the likes of that bloke. A solid fella who will be sorely missed (though to be fair he really did leave months ago), even if he was a rather chit manager.

In preempting his leaving I got the higher ups to allow me to wrestle control of the long neglected 7046 members group from Dudeskin so when I find some time I'll clean out the dead wood and send invites to all you newbies out there...

EDIT: Bottom of the league! :eek: I hadn't noticed. Don't think we've ever been there before :( Now I know how Mo feels every other season. Well it's gonna be some push for us for the title :P