English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

EDIT: Bottom of the league! :eek: I hadn't noticed. Don't think we've ever been there before :( Now I know how Mo feels every other season. Well it's gonna be some push for us for the title :P

I would laugh but I am just a place above you, odds are 4/5 one of us gets relegated so as long as I stay looking down on you there is a little salvation.

Carlisle, Huddersfield and Man Chittty up next for us, hoping for 6 points from them 3 games.

Anybody fancy taking a turn on the Predictions for next turn, rather enjoying this format of different predictors?

Walsall_FC_logo.gif

Doncaster 1-3 Walsall

13259_1351528364.jpg

MoM A.Granqvist

Walsall return to winning ways at the Keepmoat with a convincing 3-1 win over Doncaster. Riise (7) gave us the lead early on when he burst into the box and thumped a shot in at the far post only for Doncaster to level things up 5 mins before the break thanks to Matthew Etherington (39). Walsall started the 2nd half brightly and the pressure told when we were awarded a penalty on 53 minutes which Adebayor (53) converted. The win was assured 10 minutes from time as Granqvist (79) tucked home a Dembele corner to wrap up the points. Next up we welcome unmanaged Pererborough who I have on offer atm as we look to gain some momentum.

Sean Oneill earned a draw with Everton against Milton Keynes Dons.

The match ended 4 - 4 between Everton and Milton Keynes Dons in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.

Suarez scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Soldado and Ramires were also amongst the goalscorers.

Sigh.. gonna be one of those seasons looking at the stats on this :P

Up next rock bottom boro, who i wont be suprised to do me over as per :rolleyes:

Charis MAVRIAS has completed his move to Wigan Athletic from Stockport County for £4,000,000

Needed some money fast so decided to accept Wigans offer for Mavrias.

The money will be used to sign a world class Brazilian, which will be unveiled tomorrow :)

Cry me a river :P:p

He is a loser who USED to make a great contribution and if he tried harder that Newcastle would be a powerhouse in Division 1 and challenging at the top end of that league :P

And I know he is around but I really wanted someone who contributes to the thread to get the Job but Moodymark seems the loyal type who would do a good job with Newcastle :)

Thanks Dom!

Maybe it's time for me to start becoming a forumer again with this offer of a top club with Newcastle.

Yup! I was the luck one who was offered the Newcastle job. It took me about 2 seconds to decide to leave Plymouth after 86 games ( I was with Brighton & HA for 66 games before that) and take on the Geordie job!

Offers - get them in. I'll listen to them all.

Regards

Look after my old team' date=' i built a good squad with what i had. I will be in touch regarding a player or two.

Good luck with them fella.

Regards[/quote']

Dont worry mate, theres no way in the world i'd be taking that job offer, why would i want to leave Northampton?! :P Just advertising the offer so we get a decent forumer taking over the club :)

Dont worry mate' date=' theres no way in the world i'd be taking that job offer, why would i want to leave Northampton?! :P Just advertising the offer so we get a decent forumer taking over the club :)[/quote']

'Holds my hands up'

My bad mistake, i apologise i totally read your post wrong. I thought you had snapped up Plymouth and taken them. Aye, Northampton far better position currently :)

Regards

Dont worry mate' date=' theres no way in the world i'd be taking that job offer, why would i want to leave Northampton?! :P Just advertising the offer so we get a decent forumer taking over the club :)[/quote']

Why wouldn't you take them? They're 2 points ahead of your team and squad is not far off yours haha ;)

Thanks Dom!

Maybe it's time for me to start becoming a forumer again with this offer of a top club with Newcastle.

Yup! I was the luck one who was offered the Newcastle job. It took me about 2 seconds to decide to leave Plymouth after 86 games ( I was with Brighton & HA for 66 games before that) and take on the Geordie job!

Offers - get them in. I'll listen to them all.

Regards

Good luck with the side fella' date=' nice to see someone active in charge again, Dudeskin, as much as he helped build things in the early days, has been a dead man walking for 2 seasons now.

As for player offers, bang some some counter offers out so we've got an idea what your looking for mate. Or give an idea who your most willing to sell if you can. [/font']

Good luck with the side fella' date=' nice to see someone active in charge again, Dudeskin, as much as he helped build things in the early days, has been a dead man walking for 2 seasons now.

As for player offers, bang some some counter offers out so we've got an idea what your looking for mate. Or give an idea who your most willing to sell if you can. [/font']

Thanks! Will do :)

Regards

The offer for Philipp HOSINER of FK Austria Wien from Rochdale has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Taking a chance on this guy.......has scored 16 goals in 14 appearances for Austria Wien this season which has had him linked with a move to the Bundesliga

Bristol Rovers 0 Accrington Stanley 2

A good win away from home for Accrington, late goals from the on loan Tom Cleverly and then Lucas Piazon, on as a late sub with the second, this being his first goal for Stanley.

We welcome Stockport County to Crown Ground next, where will will again look for another three points.

Up next rock bottom boro' date=' who i wont be suprised to do me over as per :rolleyes:[/quote']Sorry, Shack, like taking candy from a baby :P

For what it's worth I only won because I didn't watch it on the score center. I suggest none of you watch the game there and then you will all win ;)

Walsall_FC_logo.gif

Walsall 1-1 Peterborough

O.ROMEU 3

M.DEMBÉLÉ 38

Hard fought point and a fair result going off the stats. Set up a friendly for tomorrow night with Barnsley where I intend to try a more attacking system. I adapted a defensive formation with Walsall but as my team has gotten better I now feel like I have the players to be taking the game to the opposition rather than sitting back and trying to counter. Usually I'm not a big fan of changing tactics as I believe consistency is the key on SM but feel I should be being a bit more adventerous as my chairman expects me to get automatic :o