English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Gianneli IMBULA has completed his move to Wolverhampton Wanderers from EA Guingamp for 1,652,000 plus Gergő LOVRENCSICS and Dani SCHAHIN . All other offers were turned down.

Delighted to sign him, had competition from Rochdale, this youngster is being linked with a move to Arsenal in January so must be something good.

Just done a little write up on Barnsley' win over Bournemouth at the weekend :)

in other news we have be drawn away to Leicester City in the 2nd round of the English cup after receiving a bye in the 1st round. Without sounding disrespectful i was hoping for something a little more in the giant killing mold and i am sure Gozzy would have preferred a more plumb tie.

Downing is leaving Fulham for Steven Fletcher and Brian Oviedo :)

Fletcher has to rise to 88 IMO and is a very very good striker. And Brian Oviedo is a player I like a lot and is getting games for Everton possible Baines replacement in the future :)

I have Gervinho , Pedro , Munian , Charles so Downing will not be missed :)

Thanks Tony :)

Fletcher has to rise to 88 IMO and is a very very good striker. And Brian Oviedo is a player I like a lot and is getting games for Everton possible Baines replacement in the future :)

I have Gervinho ' date=' Pedro , Munian , Charles so Downing will not be missed :)

Thanks Tony :)[/quote']

I have Gervinho ' date=' Pedro , Munian , Charles so Downing will not be missed :)

Thanks Tony :)[/quote']

Wowsers, smiley face overload, 8 in two posts... ahhhhh, my eyes are melting, melting i tells you! :D

You have to admit he's been playing pretty well of late :o

Fletcher was only a bench warmer for me so I improve my starting 11 and he joins up with Sturridge :D

Yep, he has been, but still shades of utter mediocrity make it hard for me to forget how much mental stress i've had because of him!

Hes a safe 89 though, did well for me when i had him on loan, helped me get promoted for Div 4!

The offer for Julian BAUMGARTLINGER of Stockport County from Frankfurt has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

If anyone can beat the £6.6 mill fee then ill withdraw and you can have him. But this will be very helpful to sign a few risers :)

The offer for Wálter GARGANO of Peterborough United from Leyton Orient has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

First 89 ever at the club since my reign :eek:! I'm glad to get Gargano who I really do enjoy watching and is playing for my beloved Inter (on loan from Napoli). Wellington and Dyer will be going the other way. Nice dealing with you, Josh :)!

First 89 ever at the club since my reign :eek:! I'm glad to get Gargano who I really do enjoy watching and is playing for my beloved Inter (on loan from Napoli). Wellington and Dyer will be going the other way. Nice dealing with you' date=' Josh :)![/quote']

My pleasure Geoffrey, I knew you wouldn't be able to resist your boy Gargs :P

I think it's a fair and good deal for both of us and the two players I'm bringing in are in-line with what I want to do with the squad :)

Polite way of saying it's a dreadful one.

Not quite as bad as the deal you gave me for Jelavic ;)

Stewart DOWNING has completed his move to Walsall from Fulham in a swap deal for Steven FLETCHER and Bryan OVIEDO

Yes I know it's Downing but he seems to have grown a pair in th last month and is playing pretty well of late. Safe at 89 and improves my starting 11.

Gonçalves ISMAILY has completed his move to Walsall from US Palermo in a swap deal for Branimir HRGOTA

Oviedo's replacement' date=' starting LB at Braga so should be in for a nice rise.

The offer for Andy CARROLL of West Ham United from Walsall has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Made a cheeky bid for Carroll and got countered for Kehl who just rose to 90 but is 33 next week. As Carroll is only 24 I've decided to sacrifice that bit of extra quality and take a punt on the big man. I still believe in the right team he's unplayable.

Also some decent risers for Walsall this morning:

Tomas Pina 84-87

Iago Aspas 82-87

Alex lopez 82-85

All in all a pretty good morning :D