English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Also some decent risers for Walsall this morning:

Tomas Pina 84-87

Iago Aspas 82-87

Alex lopez 82-85

All in all a pretty good morning :D

Good job you thought twice about flogging him to external a few months back ;)

Accrington Stanley 1 Stockport County 1

Another point for Accrington tonight after a 1-1 draw with Marc's Stockport.

6 games in and we have only been beat once, so not a bad start. Good game m8.

Burton away next.

Chesterfield 6 - 6 Shrewsbury Town

Wot a game :eek:

Walsall_FC_logo.gif

Tranmere Rovers 0-1 Walsall

J.RIISE 28

Nice 3 points at Prenton Park, gave debuts to Sturridge, Downing and Carroll who had a goal disallowed for offside denying him a dream debut. Also nice to see none of the top 3 won, think we move up to 5th. Next up Sheff Wed at home.

SJain steered Wolverhampton Wanderers to victory against Burnley.

Wolverhampton Wanderers outclassed Burnley and beat them 3 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Hernanes scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

El Shaarawy and Mikel were also amongst the goalscorers.

Thats 3 wins and 3 cleansheets on a bounce.:D

Barnsley go level on points with the top two after a battling 2-2 draw at home to Craig's Millwall.

Have to say i am delighted with a point in the end as Millwall were the better side. Amazing that i was the only team in the top six before tonights game not to get beat.

Doncaster 1-1 Hartlepool United

We are still winless, still bottom, and we really deserved the win tonight. I can't seem to catch a break at the moment, and it is going to be a really long season. Next up are Peterborough, another winless game I suspect.

Doncaster 1-1 Hartlepool United

We are still winless' date=' still bottom, and we really deserved the win tonight. I can't seem to catch a break at the moment, and it is going to be a really long season. Next up are Peterborough, another winless game I suspect.[/quote']

Keep going mate. You will get you break sooner or later. I had a run were i went 5 without a win and thought i had blown my play off chances but before that i had won 9 in 10 matches.

Funny old game this sometimes :)

Geoffrey steered Leyton Orient to victory against Aldershot Town.

Leyton Orient beat Aldershot Town 2 - 0 in their Division 4 fixture.

Maher scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Iborra was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Solid win against a tough Aldershot Town team filled with good talents and great players! I'm starting to enjoy 7046 alot more as I'm actually finally getting results :P.

Atiba HUTCHINSON suffered a minor injury in the last game.

A bit of a downer to see Hutchinson, my Captain Canuck, get an injury putting him out for 13 days.

Wálter GARGANO has completed his move to Leyton Orient from Peterborough United in a swap deal for Nathan DYER and Aparecido WELLINGTON.

Welcome Gargano! :) He didn't play in my team today as I couldn't slot him in my 11 due to School but he shall be a great leader and the backbone of Orient.

Keep going mate. You will get you break sooner or later. I had a run were i went 5 without a win and thought i had blown my play off chances but before that i had won 9 in 10 matches.

Funny old game this sometimes :)

I'm hopeful I will get a run of good results together eventually, I remember last season going over a month without a win, amazed how I stayed up to be honest. I guess I just need to keep plucking away in these early stages

Barnsley go level on points with the top two after a battling 2-2 draw at home to Craig's Millwall.

Have to say i am delighted with a point in the end as Millwall were the better side. Amazing that i was the only team in the top six before tonights game not to get beat.

Yes, we are happy with the away point after going 1-0 down early on. We showed good character to lead 2-1 but couldn't hold onto it.

What's up guys, sorry for being MIA for a while now.

We've had a quite rough start to the season, but after 3 wins in all comps, things appear to be stabilizing a bit. Turns out wingers are terrible if you play them as LM/RMs, and AMs are terrible if you play them as M, even if you still get that green dot that says everything is okay. Who'd have known?

2-2-2 in the league, 1-0-2 in SMFA, alive in the English Cup. Hope we can keep the momentum going.

EDIT: Also, if there's any interest in Jadson, let me know, he's getting PT with Sao Paolo so his 90 is secure. Looking for youngins mostly, but willing to listen to offers.

The offer for Enzo RUIZ of Boca Juniors from Swansea City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Fabián SAAVEDRA of Unión Española from Swansea City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for César FUENTES of Internazionale from Swansea City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Lindsay ROSE of FC Metz from Swansea City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

A number of risers coming in, last one is particularly good one. Feel he should do well at Valenciennes and get some good increases over the next two seasons.

Stockport 1-1 Accrington Stanley

Stockport felt left hard done by with only a point against Accrington Stanley. Accrington took the lead through Kanunnikov, but Stockport quickly replied through Carlos Eduardo. Stockport created more chances in the second half, but the Brazilians couldnt find a winner.

Speaking of Brazilians, another one is on his way to the club :)

The offer for Josef SOUZA of FC Porto from Stockport County has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

A regular for Gremio last season, has now moved there permanently so hopefully he continues to impress for them.

Tonights point lifts Stockport up to 12th.