English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

huffersfield beta me my old team ' date=' robben and homez for sale looking for 2 for one for Gomes a safe 93 and Gomez an good replacement and a younger .

get bods in[/quote']

Too much drink when typing this me thinks :P

Ha ha' date=' got to admit, I thought the same as i was reading it![/font']

Leonardo GIL has completed his move to Rochdale from Olimpo for £250,000

just added to the DB yesterday........is getting loads of games at first placed Olimpo in the Argentine 2nd division.......so hopefully they go up and he see's a good increase

double post, but who cares :o

would anyone be willing to swap a 90rated player for Ivan PERISIC 88 and Ryan MENDES 86

both young players with solid futures.

Perisic will be getting game time at Wolfsburg and Mendes is doing well in in his first season in Ligue 1

Perisic could go up to 89 if he keeps his place in the team and Mendes will probably be 87/88 depending on goals and minutes by the end of the season

Chesterfield 6 - 6 Shrewsbury Town

Wot a game :eek:

Chesterfield 6 Shrewsbury Town 6

Chesterfield were apart of a 12 goal thriller with Shrewsbury Town! That's right, 12 goals!! :eek: Great game mate!

In a match where defending was thrown out the window and attackers could proverbially "fill up their boots", it was a Topsy-turvey game in which both sides held a 2 goal lead at some point. I thought Chesterfield were in line for a comfortable victory after leading 2-0 after 15 minutes through Torbinsky and Ireland but then Shrewsbury struck back with a double of their own with Kavlak and Sapeta.

Paloschi briefly gave Chesterfield the lead briefly but that was the catalyst for Shrewsbury to strike back, with a Kavlak, Mehdi and Choup-moting giving them a two goal margin. Paloschi lessened the deficit on the 61st minute but Choup-mouting restored the lead.

But not to be out be outdone, Chesterfield mounted a comeback of their own, with Rodallega and Torbinsky equalising. Chesterfield had the possible Rodallega winner chalked off due to offside late in the game.

I don't know how to feel about this match, I mean it was some spectacle to watch 6 goals go in and have a stirring comeback but we did leak 6 goals ourselves. I suppose all in all, since Shrewsbury did play better then we did, we got away with a point. Which I thought was a fair result on the day.

Got a tough fixture list for the next 3 matches. I have Bristol Rovers, Wigan (in the cup) and Stockport. Bristol and Stockport have two of the best squads in the division while Wigan is 2 divisions higher than we are. Should be an interesting few games but today's game will be hard to top!

Sean Oneill steered Everton to victory against Sheffield United.

Everton beat Sheffield United 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Ramires scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Suarez was also on the scoresheet for his side.

A very good 3 points for my boys, never easy to come away with against Elton so im happy.

Up next i face Latouche and his overacheivers, much like when Jooles plays me il be taking my candy from Dom as always :P

Speaking of Jooles.. hows things down there mate? ;)

Boro score 3 and still lose by 2 goals to Chelsea. Just the 1 clean sheet all season (and that was vs. Shack so doesn't really count :P). Casillas will be getting a bad back :o A shame really that keepers can't get injured in this game. I think it'd be one of the most interesting additions to SM. Keep people on their toes for sure :D

Ha-ha:

huffersfield beta me my old team ' date=' robben and homez for sale looking for 2 for one for Gomes a safe 93 and Gomez an good replacement and a younger .

get bods in[/quote']

Too much drink when typing this me thinks :P
Explains a lot why Liverpool are the only team worse than Boro right now :P

Speaking of Jooles.. hows things down there mate? ;)

Why you cheeky Welshman! :mad::P Nothing excites the fans more than a run up the league. Well, so they tell me :o

A very good 3 points for my boys' date=' never easy to come away with against Elton so im happy.

Up next i face Latouche and his overacheivers, much like when Jooles plays me il be taking my candy from Dom as always :P

Speaking of Jooles.. hows things down there mate? ;)[/quote']

There goes my promising start to the season :(

Spurs 1-0 Man City

Even though the season has just started' date=' I feel this is going to be a really, really long one :o Good game Ben - deserved winners.

Next up Dan's Liverpool, no idea what to expect tbh :/[/quote']

Good game mate, unlucky. I risked putting out a weaker side for this one, so thankfully it paid off. We beat Derby on Monday and I left my first team out due to me having plans (in the outside world :eek:), but luckily we managed to pull it off in both the cup and the league this week :)

P.S. Shack, I will do anything for Suarez, but I won't give away my Welshman :P

Blackpool 1-0 Southampton

Motta gives us the win with a well placed freekick.

Carlos KAMENI has moved to Blackpool (Steve Alban) from Chesterfield (exactly simon) in an exchange deal for Claudio BRAVO

In a reverse of the deal Niall Taylor did for Blackpool last season Kameni has come back to the club in exchange for Bravo.

Chesterfield 6 Shrewsbury Town 6

Chesterfield were apart of a 12 goal thriller with Shrewsbury Town! That's right' date=' 12 goals!![/quote']

I hope that many goals don't go past Kameni in his next match for us!

In a reverse of the deal Niall Taylor did for Blackpool last season Kameni has come back to the club in exchange for Bravo.

I hope that many goals don't go past Kameni in his next match for us!

Hahahaha...well according to the match rating' date=' Kameni had a pretty decent game with a 7 but it was more the good play of Shrewsbury and our rubbish defending which resulted in us conceding 6.

Carlos KAMENI has moved to Blackpool (Steve Alban) from Chesterfield (exactly simon) in an exchange deal for Claudio BRAVO

In a reverse deal to the one that I did with previous Blackpool manager Niall Taylor. Although Kameni started brightly at my club, his inconsistent performances cost us points in matches. With a combination of Steve willing to trade Bravo back and my desire to go with someone that I knew, we got the desired result. I hope that he does better for Blackpool than he did for Chesterfield :)

Why you cheeky Welshman! :mad::P Nothing excites the fans more than a run up the league. Well' date=' so they tell me :o[/quote']

Just you wait until you play me again on the 27th of March.. im sure your fans will have something to cheer about then when you bag your next 3 points of the season :P

There goes my promising start to the season :(

Always nice to ruin things for people :D

P.S. Shack' date=' I will do anything for Suarez, but I won't give away my Welshman :P[/quote']

Then we sir have no further buisness to attend ;)

Made an article about managing small clubs in the Match Reports/Transfer Reports Thread. It really isn't a post about a new transfer or results but I'd like people to read it :). I think It's a nice little personal insight into the journey of the best manager in 7046 ;).

Made an article about managing small clubs in the Match Reports/Transfer Reports Thread. It really isn't a post about a new transfer or results but I'd like people to read it :). I think It's a nice little personal insight into the journey of the best manager in 7046 ;).

Great article mate :) It reflects my sentiments exactly in managing my Chesterfield side in Division 4. The challenge for keeping the finances' date=' players and looking for risers being heavily contested by every club. The added element of tactical nous to take on the "bigger" teams in division four, makes me appreciate SM and my team even more.

In transfer news

Adrian MIERZEJEWSKI has moved to Zaglebie Lubin from Chesterfield (exactly simon) on a deal believed to be around 4,264,000.

The grim reality of being a smaller club is that you can't maintain a certain number of "highly" rated players but must sell them in order to keep us above debt, at least for the time being.

Young Scottish starlet Ryan Fraser is open to move for a cash offer, if interested please feel free to put in a bid :)

Great article mate :) It reflects my sentiments exactly in managing my Chesterfield side in Division 4. The challenge for keeping the finances' date=' players and looking for risers being heavily contested by every club. The added element of tactical nous to take on the "bigger" teams in division four, makes me appreciate SM and my team even more.

In transfer news

The grim reality of being a smaller club is that you can't maintain a certain number of "highly" rated players but must sell them in order to keep us above debt, at least for the time being.

Young Scottish starlet Ryan Fraser is open to move for a cash offer, if interested please feel free to put in a bid :)[/quote']

Thanks for the rep and praise Glory :)! I'm glad another small club manager enjoys the challenge and appreciates SM much more in the same situation as I!

Very good report. Iv managed both Gillingham and Notts County in division 4, and I can say for certain that I prefer it to some of my top teams, even those which are in forum setups. I can tell you now that it gets even better when you transform the team and get promoted :)

Very good report. Iv managed both Gillingham and Notts County in division 4' date=' and I can say for certain that I prefer it to some of my top teams, even those which are in forum setups. [b']I can tell you now that it gets even better when you transform the team and get promoted[/b] :)

I can get behind that comment mate!

Very good report. Iv managed both Gillingham and Notts County in division 4' date=' and I can say for certain that I prefer it to some of my top teams, even those which are in forum setups. I can tell you now that it gets even better when you transform the team and get promoted :)[/quote']

Thanks alot Darlo :)!

Tranmere lost 0-1 at home against Walsall on Wednesday night, John Arne Riise who is heading to West Ham was the goalscorer.

We dropped to 6th after that result, tonight we are away to Birmingham City, Birmingham sacked their manager Stephen Holland just an hour or so ago and have asked Geoffrey is he wants to take the job and are waiting for a response from the manager.

One change to the side what lost against Walsall, Stefan Savic is in for Roman Neustadter.

A few rating changes:

Franco Zuculini 86<87

Scott Wootton 78<80

Loanee - Roman Neustadter 87<88

Alex Mccarthy, Joe Bennett, Ashley Westwood and Garath Mccleary should rise for us during the premier league changes and Oxlade Chamberlain who we have got on loan.