English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Disappointing performance by Barnsley but we still manage a point after a 1-1 draw away at Reading.

We had the much better team on paper but struggled. Maybe i need to look at my tactics but i have still lost just once in 7 games so i have to say i would be reluctant at the minute to do anything major.

Better performance tonight with a strong 2-2 draw against title favourites Sunderland.

Went 1 -0 behind early on, but turned it around to go ahead. Osvaldo scored for Sunderland to bring it back to level pegging. Both had goals rules out for off-side.

Need to start getting some wins on the board so we arent sucked into an early relegation battle.

Geoffrey earned a draw with Leyton Orient against Wycombe Wanderers.

Leyton Orient dominated much of the play against Wycombe Wanderers but could only manage a 2 - 2 draw in their Division 4 fixture.

Narsingh and Bedimo were amongst the goalscorers.

A bit dissapointed but nonetheless I still got a point!

The Chairman of Birmingham City has made you a job offer to take control of the club. If you accept this job offer then you will leave Leyton Orient immediately. This job offer will only be available for 5 days after it was first offered.

Im a bit surprised at this but nonetheless I think we all know I like my Orient. Or do I? :o

Walsall.jpg

Walsall 4-0 Sheff Wed

Attendance: 6,720

M.DEMBÉLÉ 10

D.STURRIDGE 33

E.ADEBAYOR 53, 73

Convincing home win as we sweep Wednesday aside thanks to a brace from Adebayor taking his tally to 5 in 7 games since his arrival from Carlisle. That was after Dembele and new man Danny Sturridge had put us 2-0 up before the break. Win moves us up to 2nd in the table. Next up we travel to City in the 1st round of the shield where the 2nd string will get a run out.

Bristol Rovers 0 Chesterfield 0

Funny old game SM dished out. After the previous match scoring and conceding 6 goals, today we managed to keep a clean sheet but not score as well. Quite a reversal!

If you offered me a draw at the start of the game, I would have taken it and only positives can be taken from this match. Although Rodallega had 2-3 chances to win this game, it wasn't for the brilliant saves of Carcasso we would have been celebrating a hard earned win.

Returning goalkeeping hero Claudio Bravo made the perfect start by keeping a clean sheet and we did dominate possession but all for nothing, as we didn't carve out any incisive finishes.

After Garmash's sending off in the 26th minute, it was down hill from there but we could have still snatched it late at the end, if not for their brilliant keeper.

Next up is the cup against Wigan

Brazil 2-2 Southend

Stockport fans were left dissapointed after throwing away a two goal lead late on. The game couldn't have started any worse, as Wellington Gum was shown a straigh red card in the first minute for elbowing. Things continued to look bad as Southend put the ball in the net in the 2nd minute, only for it to be ruled offside.

The Brazilians started to calm down, and some good play from Carlos Eduardo opened the scoring for Stockport in the 14th minute, and then he set up Carlinhos to give us a a two goal lead at half-time. In the 73rd minute the comeback from Southend began through Ramis, and his centre back team mate Collins equalised minutes later

Stockport drop a place to 13th

In transfer news for Chesterfield

West Ham United (Niall Taylor) have managed to sign Ryan FRASER from Chesterfield (exactly simon) on a deal believed to be around 2,500,000.

Great doing business with you Niall, Newcastle made a bid for him as well but you beat him to the punch! Although Fraser is a talented young Scot with a lot of potential, this deal made financial for my little Chesterfield side.

Since I made a 400k investment on Fraser, I made 6 times the profit with his sale which a big deal for my side! Really pleased with the deal as it was 1 million above my asking price which made the offer too good to turn down. Although a mere $1 million isn't a lot of money to a big team, for a little side it keeps our heads above water

A very good away win for Posh against struggling Hartlepool means we edge back into 6th' date=' new boy Nathan Dyer with both of the goals. We welcome a strong Leicester side to London Road next.[/quote']

Good game mate. To say we are struggling at the moment is an understatement, I just can't seem to catch a break at the moment. For the first time all season, we actually had the lead in the game via Assaidi. Next up are Tranmere Rovers, a game that I need a result from.

Niall Taylor steered West Ham United to victory against Middlesbrough.

West Ham United beat Middlesbrough 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Danny scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Cardozo was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Sean Oneill steered Everton to victory against Fulham.

Everton beat Fulham 4 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Suarez was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Badstuber was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Oh Dom dom dom... can i play you every week? :P if there ever was a gimme of the season for maximum points its against you lol. Hard luck pal!

After a patch of shaky form ive managed to get myself up to 2nd in the league, although its rediculously close so far and theres a long way to go. One good bit of news though is Suarez is in ominous form at the moment, so much so ive dropped Soldado all together and leaving it up to him upfront on his own and hes not dissapointing so far :D

Good game mate. To say we are struggling at the moment is an understatement' date=' I just can't seem to catch a break at the moment. For the first time all season, we actually had the lead in the game via Assaidi. Next up are Tranmere Rovers, a game that I need a result from.[/quote']

You've got nothing to worry about, when I saw your team I couldn't believe you were struggling! The wins will come, SM is a biatch like this :P

Thiago MOTTA has completed his move to Walsall from Blackpool in a swap deal for Niklas MOISANDER and Jack COLLISON

Managed to find a replacement for Kehl, I have a big squad so can afford to lose 2 squad players for a solid first teamer. Add's to the quality of my starting 11 in my bid for promotion.

Also 2 risers this morning

Radosevic 77-82

Bergara 83-85