English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Chesterfield looked to strengthen their depth in the transfer market, after the departure of Ryan Fraser to West Ham

Maximilian HAAS has completed his move to Chesterfield from Sporting de Braga in a swap deal for Fraser KERR
Pedro MOREIRA has completed his move to Chesterfield from FC Porto for 640,000

Purchased both with the hope that either could rise, in the case of HAAS it was a good purchase. Although HAAS is older than Kerr, I didn't think Kerr was going to rise anymore, so another investment for my team.

Bolton 1-1 Blackpool

El Hamdaoui scored for us in the 1st half but they equalised in the 2nd half with a goal from Ben Arfa.

Kameni was ok in goal but will have to keep on eye on him.

Sold Motta to Walsall but Moisander and Collison are two good players to have in exchange.

It seems like i was the only loyal one to them through thick and thin :(

But now we get people leaving after a couple of weeks.Sometimes i feel bad for leaving.

I've fixed Geo's post as he is mistaken...........strange Canadians

edit: had alook at the job.........as I was thinking of freshening things up in 7046 for myself........but have decided against it.

what kind of manager would I be if I leave my boys when we are in the relegation zone?

down with the ship!

I've fixed Geo's post as he is mistaken...........strange Canadians

edit: had alook at the job.........as I was thinking of freshening things up in 7046 for myself........but have decided against it.

what kind of manager would I be if I leave my boys when we are in the relegation zone?

down with the ship!

Ahh i see.Makes more sense.Well I'm glad Blackburn still have a manager.

Your a very good manager.I would of never left Blackburn in the relegation like someone done for me.

I left them in the play offs.

Walsall_FC_logo.gif

Walsall 3-1 Man City

M.JARVIS 7

P.TACHTSIDIS 23

I.ASPAS 48 (pen)

L.NANI 51

Walsall's second string send Messi and co home with there tales between there legs. After making 10 changes I certainly didn't expect to get anything tonight, even more so when I saw there team! Sailing into round 2 :D

Wigan 1 Chesterfield 1 (Pens: Wigan 5 Chesterfield 3)

Chesterfield crashed out of the English Shield at the hands of Wigan. Like in the English Cup last season, Chesterfield fell in the cruelest way possible, the penalty shootout. Great game mate!

Chesterfield pushed the Division Two side to the absolute limits and held the unlikely lead for 73 minutes through a lovely finish by Cup enigma Chris Averor in the 2nd minute. Bravo was an absolute colossus for us by keeping the talented Lactics at bay for 75 minutes, only for Holtby to equalise late in the game.

From there it was a lottery, our designated penalty taker Paloschi missed from the spot and that sealed our fate.

Manager Glory Days commented on his thoughts on the dramatic finish

"I couldn't be prouder of our boys, we pushed a very talented outfit today and we held our own for large parts of the game. Praise has to be given to all the players, especially our keeper (Claudio) Bravo who was a massive reason why we kept Wigan to only one goal.

Although we are out of the cup, I can only take positives from this game which will help us push for promotion this season"

Talented young Portuguese DM Sergio Oliveria is open to offers of transfer after his transfer ban is over (which is within the next week) if you are interested feel free to PM me

Next up is the talented Stockport "Brazilian" County, the head to head is 1-1 and I am intent on getting us the win!

I'm a very happy manager today with two rating changes! :)

Eduard Nicola got a +17 and his worth has goen from 10,000 to 400,000 :D. I think I'll move him as soon as possible to get the next batch of risers/youngsters.

Finally, Vincente Iborra gets his +1 to an 88 :)!

Ive got the Plymouth Argyle job offer' date=' staying with Tranmere.

Let me know if anybody wants in?

They have a good balance an are just two points outside of the play offs after 7 games. (Div 3)[/center']

Somebody take my old team... please! i've got fond memories in my team with them!

Now that i've settled in at Newcastle and made a good few changes. The following people can leave.

Loans - Check the Loan list. I've listed 13 of my players up for loan. Priority will be given to lower league teams.

GK Szczensy - 89 rated the main player available on loan.

Pazzini - 28 year old 90 rated Fwd

Rossi - 25 year old 91 rated Fwd

Bruno - 28 year old 90 rated DM/MC

Agger -28 year old 90 rated DLC

All 4 of the above can leave Newcastle if the deal is right. All 4 have been TLed.

Regards

Notts County are up against Norwich tonight. Need to start racking up the points sooner or later.

Had some nice and helpful risers recently,

Leo Itaperuna - +7 to 82. Bought him a while ago when Soccermanager had him as a free agent so im glad its paid off.

Alfonso Paulao and Casadeus Victor both got a +1 to 87 which means that they are a useful backup to the first team.