English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Accrington 1 Aldershot 1

Another draw see's us drop out of the top six, but its another point against a strong Aldershot side. My youngsters have started the season ok and im happy up to now, with only 1 loss in the opening 8 games:)

Bony on the score sheet again for us.

We travel to Wycombe Wanderers next.

Tranmere Rovers 2-2Hartlepool United

Still without a win this season, but the stats suggest a draw was fair. I was hoping I would of got the win, had it not been for Tranmere equalising in the 87th minute. Good game mate.

Next up are Sheffield Wednesday, a game were I can only hope this horrid winless run shall end.

I was wrong :D

Well done by sticking with him :D

I'll be honest' date=' I knew nothing about him when I first bought him myself :D Only that he was Holland U21 captain (if I remember rightly) and he was playing for one of the bigger Dutch sides. Looks like he's turned out alright though 'ey ;)

Ben Newman steered Tottenham Hotspur to victory against Bristol City.

Tottenham Hotspur outclassed Bristol City and beat them 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Van Persie scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Bale was also on the scoresheet for his side.

A Bale brace and an RVP goal secure a good home win for Spurs against John's Bristol City. It did help that John's men went down to nine men during the match, but nevertheless it's a good win. Unlucky mate :)

Stephen Thompson steered Barnsley to victory against Northampton Town.

Barnsley beat Northampton Town 3 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

Aogo had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Arnautovic and Utaka were amongst the goalscorers.

Fantastic victory for Barnsley a result that see's us climb one place to 4th if my maths is correct :)

Fell sorry for Sir Abdul was a close game really. Arnautovic is on fire at the minute 5 goals in 6 games.

Niall Taylor steered West Ham United to victory against Middlesbrough.

West Ham United beat Middlesbrough 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Danny scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Cardozo was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Playing catch-up. Nice win Niall. Bad loss for us though :(
We lost again' date=' good game MO!

rELEGATION BECKONS !![/quote']Well thank goodness for you! Still, our lot at Boro are not much better. The crisis deepens! :o

That said, a decent point against reigning champions Man Utd today, owned the game too so unlucky not to win. Well, I thought it was decent 'til I saw that they're only one spot above us in 18th! Crazy start to the season! :P

Actually the Div 1 table reminds me a little of Mirrorworld. Just been bloody busy of late. Will hope to pick things up again in a week or so :o

Bolton Wanderers 2-3 Tranmere Rovers

Forgot change my team around tonight an thats a one off' date=' normally remember.

We go into round 2 though, drawn Middlesbrough away.[/quote']Will look forward to it :)

head canadian ;)
And cheers fella, spot on :D

Walsall_FC_logo.gif

Plymouth Argyle 2-3 Walsall

E.MAYUKA 5

M.SULEJMANI 25

A.CARROLL 49, 81

E.ADEBAYOR 73

Walsall come from 2-0 at half time to take 3 points back to Banks's Stadium thanks to Andy Carroll's first goals in a Walsall shirt. Carroll got the comeback underway getting a delicate flick on the end of an Adebayor through ball to give the visitors hope. The big man returned the favor with 15 minutes to go when he cushioned a header down to Adebayor who tucked home the equalizer. Man of the match Carroll then completed the comeback playing a precise 1-2 with Dembele and firing home from the edge of the box securing the points for Walsall.

The win see's us remain in 2nd place on goal difference, up next we head to currently unmanaged Birmingham.

Tranmere 2-2 Hartlepool

Fred 1

Ayew 22

Huszti 62

Holosko 87

Pretty happy with the point tonight cause I changed pretty much all my team around as I went and left my main side in for the cup on Monday.

Brought a 70 and 72 on after 60 minutes, 16 year old Basic set up Holosko in the last couple of minutes so that was good to see.

Happy with that, We stay in 7th, two points outside of the play offs.

Leicester up next, 3 points please lads! :)

Tranmere Rovers 2-2Hartlepool United

Still without a win this season' date=' but the stats suggest a draw was fair. I was hoping I would of got the win, had it not been for Tranmere equalising in the 87th minute. Good game mate.

Next up are Sheffield Wednesday, a game were I can only hope this horrid winless run shall end.[/quote']

Good game mate.

Brazil 3-0 Chesterfield

Stockport get back to winning ways after three consecutive draws. Lima looks to be a very good buy so far, as he scored twice to make it 5 goals from 7 starts. Thiago Neves was also on the scoresheet, his first goal for the club.

Up to 9th :)

Massive result for us to win away from home vs. Liverpool, even if they are currently struggling.

Now 3-3-2 in the league, still in the cup & shield, and back in contention for the knockout rounds of the SMFA Shield after two initial losses looked to have knocked us out.

If I can just find a way to get the team to not be so reliant on Iniesta, then I'll be set. Too bad we'll need him again vs Arsenal on Saturday.

Brazil 3-0 Chesterfield

Stockport get back to winning ways after three consecutive draws. Lima looks to be a very good buy so far' date=' as he scored twice to make it 5 goals from 7 starts. Thiago Neves was also on the scoresheet, his first goal for the club.

Up to 9th :)[/center']

Congrats mate

In a game where Brazil dominated, Chesterfield old boy Lima came to haunt his old club by scoring a brace (sadly he wasn't as incisive when he was at Chesterfield)

Chesterfield were dominated in possession and opportunities at goal and deserved their win, we simply were not good enough on the day. Hopefully we can get over our inability to find a way to win against teams that are above us.

It doesn't get any easier when we face Burton Albion away.

Young Defensive midfielder Remi Mulumbu is open to cash offers, if your interested, PM me or put in a bid :)

Now 3-3-2 in the league' date=' still in the cup & shield, and back in contention for the knockout rounds of the SMFA Shield after two initial losses looked to have knocked us out.

[/quote']Oh the SMFA games are being played? For some reason all of the SMFA fixtures have been deleted from my schedule?! :confused:

Carlisle manage to put a little run together to take us clear of the relegation favorites Middlesbrough and Liverpool. ;)

Few little rises this morning sees Courtois get his deserved 90, and finally Rui Patrico gets his rise to 90 four seasons after selling him to Zak.

Carlisle manage to put a little run together to take us clear of the relegation favorites Middlesbrough and Liverpool. ;)

Few little rises this morning sees Courtois get his deserved 90' date=' and finally Rui Patrico gets his rise to 90 four seasons after selling him to Zak.

[/font']

FINALLY! Waited forever for that rise :P

Sean Oneill steered Everton to victory against West Bromwich Albion.

Everton outclassed West Bromwich Albion and beat them 3 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Suarez scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Cazorla and Young were also amongst the goalscorers.

Smashing wee result for my boys :) up to second in the league now just behind Huddersfield with Suarez sitting as the leagues top scorer with a healthy 10 goals so far.

Manuel ITURRA + 4 = 87

A nice rise for this guy i beat forest too a little while back, available for loan if anybody fancys him?

With all these spanish changes drawing to a close i cant wait for the premiership changes to start... helloooooo rises for

Ramires, Carzorla, Baines, Suarez, Williams :D