TheDuffman

English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Wayne Harman steered Accrington Stanley to victory against Wycombe Wanderers.

Accrington Stanley outclassed Wycombe Wanderers and beat them 5 - 1 in a thrilling Division 4 encounter.

Bony scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Piazón and Ely were also amongst the goalscorers.

Delighted with this result, meaning we have still only been beat once in the opening 9 games. Could have been worse for Wycombe if Bony hadnt had two scrubbed of for offside.

Oldham next at home.

AFC Bournemouth 4-2 Peterborough United

Bournemouth took the lead twice only to be pegged back instantly' date=' however after pushing on in the last half hour, we managed to find the breakthrough and goal from De La Bella and Debutant Rossi grabbed all 3 points.

Next up we look to retain the English Cup(which is very unlikely:p) against Shrewsbury. [/center']

Good game mate, an excellent watch on the score centre!

3-1 loss at Leicester tonight.

Stats wise we were better aswell.

We play Bournemouth on Wednesday who are by us in the league and were also promoted last season.

My youths are going get hammered on Monday. :P

Burton Albion 1 Chesterfield 3

A breakthrough win over a "bigger" side, on paper Burton had the better team but this game wasn't played on paper.

After a cry out for more contributions from the midfield, they responded in kind. Ireland and Mariga chimed in but the pick of the team was MOTM Dmitri Torbinsky. He was a menace to Burton Albion, running at them, drawing fouls, providing an assist and scoring a crucial opening goal with a free kick.

The result was needed in order to consolidate our solid start to the season, which pushes us up to 11th.

On the financial scene, a piece of good news and smart investment.

KUSHIBIKI, Kazuki 73 --> 77

A nice little rise for the young Japanese defender after bringing him in for 200k, his value has increased to $1 million! We made 5 times the profit for our investment which helps us keep afloat financially.

Next up we have a tough assignment against QPR, then Aldershot and Wycombe Wanderers.

Geoffrey steered Leyton Orient to victory against Cardiff City.

Leyton Orient beat Cardiff City 2 - 1 in their Division 4 fixture.

Canini scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Narsingh was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Beat Cardiff 2-1 to go up back into 6th place. Come on You O's!

Managed to beat off a sneaky late bid from Jooles to get this guys signature. Thought he was well worth a punt now hes got his move to the prem. :)
Ha-ha, wasn't purposely last minute. I guess I just wake up later than you! :P My own fault for dragging my heels on Shea, he could do very well.

Things picking up @ Boro with a welcomed 2-0 win over Leeds. Just 3 points off Fulham in 10th and a mere 6 points off Everton in 2nd. With easy pickings from Carlisle up next we should be back up where we belong soon :)

I guess the bigger question is who will win the league this season? Never seen it so wide open.

thread-header.png

To help get EC7046 noticed by all, I forwarded the EC7046 OFFICIAL BLOG LINK to SM to add to the community links section

SM approved the Blog link and it has been added to the community links section on SM

Click the COMMUNITY tab, then scroll down to the COMMUNITY LINKS section and click the OFFICIAL EC7046 BLOG

Community link page is here (scroll down)

http://www.soccermanager.com/community.php

Ha-ha' date=' wasn't purposely last minute. I guess I just wake up later than you! :P My own fault for dragging my heels on Shea, he could do very well.

Things picking up @ Boro with a welcomed 2-0 win over Leeds. Just 3 points off Fulham in 10th and a mere 6 points off Everton in 2nd. [b']With easy pickings from Carlisle up next we should be back up where we belong soon[/b] :)

I guess the bigger question is who will win the league this season? Never seen it so wide open.

Easy pickings huh? That sounds like fighting talk to me.... Lets see what you've got Plastic Canadian.... B)

thread-header.png

New Article added to the BLOG

I posted an article in the blog on November 2011 about club wagebills. I have an updated Wagebill for 2013.

Div-1 is posted with Divs 2,3 & 4 to follow

Div-1 managers can compare their wagebills with 2011, just click the wagebill article for 2011 on the BLOG SIDEBAR

New article can be viewed here

http://ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/ec7046-wagebills-2013.html

some interesting stats like,

MAN UTD are still the club with the highest wagebill

EXETER are 3rd in D1 with a wagebill of only £486k,

Scott WOOTTON has completed his move to AFC Bournemouth from Tranmere Rovers for £3,100,000

Tranmere Rovers have confirmed the sale of Scott Wootton, the 21 year old switches sides in Division 3.

Scott Wootton moved to Tranmere from Feyenoord on the 7th November, Tranmere paid the dutch club £680K.

AFC Bournemouth asked about Wootton last week and in the end the sides come to a deal of £3.1M.

In his 3 months at the club, Scott has started twice and has come on from the bench on 1 occasion.

With Tranmere going back into the red after Saturday night this is a good move for the club financially.

4454226.jpg

Heading out - Scott Wootton, the defender returns to Prenton Park on Wednesday night when his new side AFC Bournemouth make the trip to his former club.

That is amazing :eek:! My Orient in division 4 have 502k in wages :P.

It took a few days to complete all divisions and at the time of doing it Leyton Orient were ar £388k

some of the wagebills may have changed (new buys etc) but it gives us an idea of where we are with our finances.

thread-header.png

Div-3 WAGEBILL added to the blog, D4 to follow

Div-3 managers can compare their wagebills with 2011, just click the wagebill article for 2011 on the BLOG SIDEBAR

D3 Wagebill can be viewed here

thread-header.png

Div-4 WAGEBILL added to the blog,

Div-4 managers can compare their wagebills with 2011, just click the wagebill article for 2011 on the BLOG SIDEBAR

D4 Wagebill can be viewed here

I posted an article in the blog on November 2011 about club wagebills. I have an updated Wagebill for 2013.

Div-1 is posted with Divs 2' date='3 & 4 to follow

Div-1 managers can compare their wagebills with 2011, just click the wagebill article for 2011 on the BLOG SIDEBAR [/quote']

I think that it would be interesting as I've seen some Div 4 sides with higher wage bills than some Div 1 teams!

thread-header.png

Just to confirm

All wagebills are per turn.

It includes every player at your club incluging players u have on loan at ur team coz u pay their wages.

it doesn't include players u loaned out coz the other club will pay their wages on their wagebill