English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Hi guys , I just wanted to apologise for my lack of forum activity for a considerable few weeks , Im overcoming from quite a serious illness but I hope within the next 3 weeks you will start seeing me more often :)

My Fulham have payed for my absence :(

Recent changes

Matt Ritchie 75-79 (Scum :P) I kid :P

Steven Fletcher 87 -88

Luke shaw 75 - 83

Charles nzog 89 - 88 :(

Sergio Araujo 80-82

Davide Santon 87- 88

Fraser friyve 80 - 82

Hi guys ' date=' I just wanted to apologise for my lack of forum activity for a considerable few weeks , Im overcoming from quite a serious illness but I hope within the next 3 weeks you will start seeing me more often :)

My Fulham have payed for my absence :(

Recent changes

Matt Ritchie 75-79 (Scum :P) I kid :P

Steven Fletcher 87 -88

Luke shaw 75 - 83

Charles nzog 89 - 88 :(

Sergio Araujo 80-82

Davide Santon 87- 88

Fraser friyve 80 - 82[/quote']

Now sell me Santon :).

After seeing the likes of Ashley Williams get a +2, and realizing at one point, I could have gotten him from external, I want to just face palm myself so hard.

two more players join brum, one kinda forced the other was just a cheap deal

first deal see's igor semshov leave for mainz inexchange for andreas ivanschitz

main reason for this deal semshov just got injured for 7 weeks

second deal is a free agent one, wigans jean beausejour.

also i've just transfer listed(cash) ismael koybasi for anyone who might be interested in him

Now sell me Santon :).

After seeing the likes of Ashley Williams get a +2' date=' and realizing at one point, I could have gotten him from external, I want to just face palm myself so hard.[/quote']

Ashley Williams is at QPR mate on loan from Everton, maybe your thinking of another set up. :)

Ashley Williams is at QPR mate on loan from Everton' date=' maybe your thinking of another set up. :)[/center']

lol I think I should have reworded myself and made myself more clearer :o.

He was at external before Everton got him for the longest time and I could have pulled the trigger to get him at that time but Everton eventually acquired him from external. I highly regret not having taken the chance to get Williams when he was at external as if I had made the move, I would have gotten most likely my highest rated CB. :o

Big day for Swansea;

Swansea City have made an offer to Newcastle United for Daniel AGGER of £15,000,000.

The offer for Daniel AGGER of Newcastle United from Swansea City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

My defence really needs shoring up and I'm hoping Agger will solve that.

Another loss midweek, not going well for Swansea lately but hopefully things can change.

Big day for Swansea;

Another loss midweek' date=' not going well for Swansea lately but hopefully things can change.[/quote']

Cracking deal for you mate,but who sells a solid 90 for cash:eek:

Unless its a 2 part deal then thats fair enough.

Cracking deal for you mate' date='but who sells a solid 90 for cash:eek:

Unless its a 2 part deal then thats fair enough.[/quote']

Nope, just cash. Might be the kind of manager that likes a healthy budget. I'm quite happy working on the edge of the red.

Big day for Swansea;

Another loss midweek' date=' not going well for Swansea lately but hopefully things can change.[/quote']

I offered more cash than that and was told he would not be sold for cash, so rather disappointing :(

I offered more cash than that and was told he would not be sold for cash' date=' so rather disappointing :([/quote']

I don't recall you offering more than £15m mate?

I said to Zak, i'll accept £15m for Agger from him, however if a club comes in with more than £15m i'll accept that.

Agger was/is 5th in the depth chart for a starting place. Vermaelen, Richards, Bruno, Ansaidi and Criscito all ahead of him for starting places. Agger would'nt get a look in. So i see it as £15m in the bank for me without losing a starting player.

Regards

thread-header.png

The OFFICIAL EC7046 BLOG has a DIV-4 Column which will be updated by reporter GLORY DAYS which includes Chesterfield FC Updates.

TSM will be updated by me (UKFSC, Craig) to include After Match Analysis and Millwall FC

If anyone wishes to have their own Column in D1, D2 or D3, Just PM me your EC7046 team and email address and a Column will be added for you

EC7046 BLOG can be viewed here

http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk