English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Afternoon chaps.. been a little while myself since i posted on here, safe to say things are going pretty swimmingly at the moment however :)

Sean Oneill steered Everton to victory against West Ham United.

Everton outclassed West Ham United and beat them 3 - 2 in their Division 1 fixture.

Suárez scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Young and Song were also amongst the goalscorers.

One of the latest victorys which see's my boys sit at the top of the league in what looks to be shaping up into one of the most competetive seasons for a long time.

As well as being top of the league Suarez sits clear at the top of the goal scoreres chart, hopefully he can keep up the fantastic form for me.

Got a nice rise for Ashley Williams aswell jumping to 88, although he is away on loan at the moment its certainely a welcome rise.

On top of that im waiting for the inevitable rise of Baines and Ramires, and the hopefull but not guaranteed rises of Carzorla and Suarez.

So all in all... things are moving along nicely :P

Did The Magic Finish?

5849579R.jpg

After the lose in Div.2 against Blackpool with 1-3 most of the QPR fans starting to ask themself did they will make another good season or will must to only to ensure their place in Div.2.

The manager Kris Iankov try to stop this rumours but with this bad results title and place in top 6 will be impossible.QPR have great times with the Bulgarian and everything start very good after one of the weakest teams in Div.2 get direct promotion in their first season with Kris Iankov.On the next season they relegated and back to Div.2 but the good management put them 3rd last season,now the questions are can the Bulgarian keep the 2nd weakest team in the league in the playoff zone or the magic was went and they must only keep their place in the league.

Tottenham 7-0 Arsenal

Tottenham hit Arsenal for seven in the North London derby tonight :D Adil Rami grabbed one, but the real star of the show was Mr. Robin Van Persie, who managed to bag himself SIX (YES SIX) goals tonight! :D:D:D Who said real life form didn't count on this game?

The win should hopefully take us in to the top four, but I can't be bothered to flick back and forth from the tables page to the results page on the new layout :P Fantastic result for us, and certainly one I didn't expect. However, that doesn't mean I'm not delighted. It's also a huge boost to our GD, which was quite far behind the teams above and around us before tonight.

Great game Sharif mate, but unlucky. I know what it feels like to be on the receiving end :o

P.S. Anyone who I've messaged about deals on the forum or in game, don't think I'm ignoring you, because I'm not. I'll get around to replying, but I've just come back from holiday so there is a few things to sort out at home first before I can properly sit down and respond :)

Walsall_FC_logo.gif

Leicester City 2-3 Walsall

M.KRASIC 56

E.INSÚA 66

M.KRASIC 75

A.KACANIKLIC 79

A.CARROLL 88

Walsall show tremendous spirit twice coming from behind to steal all 3 points in a 2nd half which saw no less than 5 goals. Insua scored his 1st of the season inbetween a brace from Milos Krasic to give the hosts a 2-1 lead going into the last 10 mins. Alaxander Kacaniklic had only been on the pitch for 4 minutes in what was his first appearance in a Walsall shirt when he got on the end of a Dembele free kick and looped a head over Weidenfeller to level it up at 2-2. The game looked to be heading for a draw until Scott Parker picked up the ball with just over a minute to go. He managed to pick out Carroll in the middle who stole a yard on his marker and glanced the header into the far corner and sent Walsall home with 3 points in the bag.

Tottenham 7-0 Arsenal

Tottenham hit Arsenal for seven in the North London derby tonight :D Adil Rami grabbed one' date=' but the real star of the show was Mr. Robin Van Persie, who managed to bag himself [b']SIX[/b] (YES SIX) goals tonight! :D:D:D Who said real life form didn't count on this game?

The win should hopefully take us in to the top four, but I can't be bothered to flick back and forth from the tables page to the results page on the new layout :P Fantastic result for us, and certainly one I didn't expect. However, that doesn't mean I'm not delighted. It's also a huge boost to our GD, which was quite far behind the teams above and around us before tonight.

Great game Sharif mate, but unlucky. I know what it feels like to be on the receiving end :o

P.S. Anyone who I've messaged about deals on the forum or in game, don't think I'm ignoring you, because I'm not. I'll get around to replying, but I've just come back from holiday so there is a few things to sort out at home first before I can properly sit down and respond :)

Isn't that 17 goals conceded by Arsenal in two games? :eek:

Portsmouth 1 Bury 3

The Gigg Lane boys did a fine job tonight against 3rd placed Portsmouth

Bury move up to 4th in division 2.........Far too early to start doing cartwheels just yet (Like some already have)

Well played to the portsmouth manager

This match was selected for TSM in the BLOG

You can view it here

http://ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/tsm-portsmouth-v-bury-analysis.html#more

Sean Oneill steered Everton to victory against Manchester United.

Everton beat Manchester United 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Howard had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Suárez was on the scoresheet for his side.

Always nice to do the champions over on their own patch and walk away with the 3 points :P

That man Suarez doing the buisness again.. who needs Van persie Ben ;)

Slowly starting to open a gap on some of the chasing teams, although it's way too early to get carried away.

Everton at the top and Liverpool at the bottom of the league with 14 points seperating us.. who'd of seen that comming lol

EDIT - dear oh dear Arsenal, 2 games played and 17 goals conceded :eek:

Wycombe 1 Chesterfield 1

Absolutely gutted at the result today, we dominated this game today yet we could get past Wycombe's keeper extraordinaire Mignolet. We dominated possession 63% - 37%, total shots on goal and on target (25(15) - 12 (9)) yet we both came away with a point.

In normal circumstances this would be a good result for us but this Wanderers team was not match fit (or barely) and they struggled throughout this season. Yet we couldn't get a win and I have a feeling that towards the end of the season these results (along with Aldershot's last game) will haunt us in our bid to get promoted.

Only 3 of our players showed up in the first XI (Bravo, Torbinsky and Rodallega) and there may be changes to the side ahead of 3rd placed Oldham. Along with that Jeffren Suarez is sidelined for the next 4 weeks with an injury.

On the bright side:

Lemes MANOEL has completed his move to Chesterfield from Sporting de Braga for 480,000

Zachary ANDERSON has completed his move to Chesterfield from Central Coast Mariners for 140,000

Invested some of the Kushibiki money into two potential risers. Manoel is another potential Portuguese riser along with Haas and Moreira, a low value and low risk investment with potentially a bit of an upside.

While Aussie Anderson has seen a lot of minutes at Mariners so may be in line for a potential "Kushibiki" rise

EDIT: After Inferinto's departure from Aston Villa, SM offered me the club but if any forumers are keen on the club, let me know. I feel I have some unfinished business with Chesterfield

Not posted any EPL rating changes for Spurs yet (from what I can recall), so here goes:

Andreas Weimann +5 (85)

Paulo Gazziniga +7 (80)

Billy Jones +3 (86)

Francis Coquelin +1 (86)

Jack Robinson +1 (78)

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain +2 (88) :D

Charlie Adam -1 (88)

Hopefully there is more to come in the coming days (I fully expect to see RVP get a rise) :)

Edit: I bet Shack's a happy bunny :P

Ill probably have to type all day with my recent risers :D but these of the top of my head,

ATSU +3 85

STERLING +11 86

SUSO +8 83

SHELVEY +3 87

John STONES +7 82

SALAMON +2 84

WARD-PROWSE +5 80

DANILO +1 89

Torres ÓLIVER +3 78

BERNAT +3 83

FREI +1 83

PARDO +5 85

Iñigo MARTÍNEZ +2 87

ILLARRAMENDI +4 87

BARRADA +3 88

... and many others

Feel free to make any loan bids if the stupid chairman allows

All my squad needs now is a potential World Class striker +88 rating to be sorted in all departments.