• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dom Latouche

• Jooles

• sirmarkhughes

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread LATEST ARTICLE ADDED TO THE BLOG... ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP 7046'S TOP 25 LEAGUE GOAL SCORERS http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/english

English Championship 7046(51429) Set Up Creator (Aaron Duffy) Game World Id : 51429 Clubs Taken 80/80 (100%) Welcome to one of the most active and competitive Set Ups on Soccer Manager.

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Posted Images

Jeez....This gameworld is going downhill fast forum wise

Never seen so much dross posted on here since it started

Should never have had it featured on the front page of soccer manager

Dont even recognise half the people posting on here

Someone let me know when these PLEBS have gone and I may return to the thread.....

Jeez....This gameworld is going downhill fast forum wise

Never seen so much dross posted on here since it started

Dont even recognise half the people posting on here

Someone let me know when these PLEBS have gone and I may return to the thread.....

how nice of u lol

I take it you mean the BLOG which is in the community links section

The 7046 BLOG is an External site started by myself and has Reporters covering certain sections. They do a great job with their blog articles and it has better quality than the forum (no petty jibes' date=' no personal issues, no off-topic etc) JUST PURE 7046 PASSION

Only 7 links are in the community links section of SM so it says a lot when the blog is accepted as one of them. A lot of time and passion for 7046 by the [b']BLOG TEAM[/b] will hopefully keep it there.

Anyway, you can't compare the blog with the forum, coz the forum has anyone posting just about anything, (incl off topic, personal stuff, etc) whereas the blog has a team who only write about the EC7046 gameworld

Hi guys :)

Apologies for the past year, last few terms of uni have been crazy. Meant that I couldn't really afford anytime to play, but still clung onto MK Dons. Sadly the neglect has been telling and we are in a poor position. I have just a little bit of dissertation work and final exams, but SM can now provide a bit of comfort rather than the frustration I was often seeing. Wow the game seems to have changed though, almost unrecognisable. What the hell are scout reports haha :o

Sorry if I annoyed or offended anyone with my rapid decline.

standrewsnews_zps54566a66.jpg

Birmingham can finally confirm the signing of Steven ZUBER, who signed from Grasshopper-Club for £6.6m.

35362.jpg

Zuber

Today offers for another two bright players, Cenk TOSUN and Domagoj VIDA where accepted.

44704.jpg29662.jpg

Have to say was shocked that I had no competition on them lads as both have more then 6 clubs interested.

After the disappointment of losing out on Václav KADLEC to Swansea, I'm glad to have managed to bring in Zuber and them 2 who have had offers accepted for.

Free Agent Jack HUNT has completed his move to Brighton and Hove Albion for £1,560,000

Talented right back has been linked with a move to the prem in the past few windows.

Diogo FIGUEIRAS has completed his move to Brighton and Hove Albion from Paços de Ferreira for £410,000

Looks to be getting some good game time a Pacos might see a little rise.

Dunno what you're goin on about Lenny, 7046 is by far the healthiest game world in SM now and has been for some time in my opinion, and it is always good to see new, active & contributing faces. No disrespect intended in saying that, but I just don't see it.

Hayden, get in touch with Forest regarding Moutinho. Happy to make it worth your while.

Ibrahima Balde FINALLY got his +2 to be an 87 now. With him, Ferreyra, Salah & Musa, I think we're set in attack for the distant future. Really would love to see Berbatov get his +1 back now; on current form he surely deserves it.

Dunno what you're goin on about Lenny' date=' 7046 is by far the healthiest game world in SM now and has been for some time in my opinion, and it is always good to see new, active & contributing faces. No disrespect intended in saying that, but I just don't see it.

Hayden, get in touch with Forest regarding Moutinho. Happy to make it worth your while.

Ibrahima Balde FINALLY got his +2 to be an 87 now. With him, Ferreyra, Salah & Musa, I think we're set in attack for the distant future. [b']Really would love to see Berbatov get his +1 back now; on current form he surely deserves it.[/b]

As a Fulham fan, would like to see Berbs get a +1 too, but Riether and Karagounis should rise first, they fully deserve the boost. Things certainly looking much better for us after that big away win at Spurs, after so much pessimism between November and February.

After all, the British variant of football is subjective, and so it proves for Sambaport. We will be looking to break an agonizing losing duck after playing respectably, but against Colchester it's by no means easy.

Surprised there's not been more interest with the Argentinian players with the Primera kicking into gear. Boro are happy to capitalise :)

Silvio ROMERO has completed his move to Middlesbrough from Lanús in a swap deal for Raúl IBERBIA

Federico LÉRTORA has completed his move to Middlesbrough from Godoy Cruz in a swap deal for Kota MIZUNUMA and Bertül KOCABAŞ

Lucas JANSON has completed his move to Middlesbrough from Tigre for 175,000

Víctor AYALA has completed his move to Middlesbrough from Lanús for 1,900,000 plus Lucas MUGNI

Fabián MUÑOZ has completed his move to Middlesbrough from Atalanta for 1,300,000

Federico LÉRTORA has completed his move to Middlesbrough from Godoy Cruz in a swap deal for Kota MIZUNUMA and Bertül KOCABAŞ

Plenty of rich pickings still to be had there though ;)

Pleased too to add promising midfielder Rossini too who's getting good game time @ Sampdoria:

Jonathan ROSSINI has completed his move to Middlesbrough from AC Bellinzona in a swap deal for Danko LAZOVIC

Surprised there's not been more interest with the Argentinian players with the Primera kicking into gear. Boro are happy to capitalise :)

Plenty of rich pickings still to be had there though ;)

Pleased too to add promising midfielder Rossini too who's getting good game time @ Sampdoria:

Who gives a monkeys behind about some risers in argentina :P Should concentrate on building your first and second sides mate :P

Im encouraging offers for all my players , It dosent mean I want to sell everyone but interested to see what people are going to offer, Ive had a decent offer from Orient for Santon but MK dons bid is a wee bit woeful :P (no straight cash bids)

standrewsnews_zps54566a66.jpg

Birmingham are please to confirm the signings of Cenk TOSUN and Domagoj VIDA.

44704.jpg29662.jpg

Birmingham travel to Vicarage Road, to face League leaders Watford tonight hoping to grab 3 points to get their season going again.

Watford's Mangala is the only player unavailable due to injury.

Players to watch have to be both clubs top scorers. Pavlyuchenko for Watford with 13 goals in 18 games and Pogrebnyak for Birmingham with 5 goals in 9.

On their last meeting in January for the League, Birmingham lost 4 - 2 to Watford at home.

All 3 new signings Zuber, Tosun and Vida will be on the bench. They will most probably be involved at some point in the game, depending on how the game goes.

Considering that my second choice D(L) when Pasqual is out of action is rated 76 and 31 years old.. I regrettably have to put the likes of Cassano and Elm on the available list.

Nearly 5 mill in debt, so you'll be having to make an offer. Would be nice to get an 86+ D(L) and another decent outfield player for either of them, no golden oldies though.

Hayden .... earned a draw with Sheffield United against Middlesbrough.

The match ended 0 - 0 between Sheffield United and Middlesbrough in their Division 1 fixture.

De Sanctis had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

I'll take it' date=' getting anything off Jooles is an achievement for me :D[/center']

I'll take it' date=' getting anything off Jooles is an achievement for me :D[/center']

Appreciate that fella. Boro stay 3rd I think after what feels like a disappointing draw for us. Well done Hayden, good game. :)
Who gives a monkeys behind about some risers in argentina :P Should concentrate on building your first and second sides mate :P
Whatever monkey boy. Makes me laugh how people criticise my squad and inability in the transfer market then come in trying to snap up the likes of Aguero, Dede or Mandzukic on the cheap! :P

Give me seven seasons of 95-rated Casillas, 97-rated Xavi, 91-rated Samuel or 92-rated Milito over your 89-rated Ochoa, 92-rated Carrick, 90-rated Koscielny, or 91-rated Hulk any day! Give me 94-rated Aguero over your 93-rated 1-man-team Pedro too! Etc. etc. etc. :rolleyes:

And even if you think your rabble is better then come back when you can actually use them to win something meaningful. Makes me laugh the rubbish some people come out with here... :P

Damien Sandow (Sethlark) steered Stockport County to victory against Colchester United.

Stockport County outclassed Colchester United and beat them 1 - 0 in their Division 4 fixture.

Neves scored the winner for Stockport County and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Stats (Stockport's in bold)

Possession: 60-40

Corners: 12-1

Shots on Target- 6-8

More shots on target = loss

Less shots on target= win :)

Damien Sandow, Sambaport manager had this to say:

Next up, out-of-form Leyton Orient, this means we'll probably lose, but it's an American-Canadian derby, the only way we'd lose is if the game was played on ice.

:eek:

Will your Savior of the Unwashed Masses have to eat his words? Tune in to Division 4 on Saturday to find out!