English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Shrope United 1 Chesterfield 2

Chesterfield bounced back from their worst performance in recent memory with a sound 2-1 over Shrope. Things weren't looking good at the start with Lamah eventhough we had majority of possession but one part of Spirites attacking duo Torbinsky equalised. Young Ukrainian starlet Denys Garmash chose the best time to break his scoring duck by grabbing the winner on the hour mark.

We showed our defensive solidarity by holding off the Irons for half an hour. Our midfield dominated and redeemed themselves from the last game, what we need to do now is to have a consistent run going into the end of the season.

We jump back into the play off spots, next up is Dagenham and Redbridge

• Replies 51.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dom Latouche

• Jooles

• sirmarkhughes

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread LATEST ARTICLE ADDED TO THE BLOG... ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP 7046'S TOP 25 LEAGUE GOAL SCORERS http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/english

English Championship 7046(51429) Set Up Creator (Aaron Duffy) Game World Id : 51429 Clubs Taken 80/80 (100%) Welcome to one of the most active and competitive Set Ups on Soccer Manager.

Posted Images

Yeah' date=' It'll be a massive loss for this set-up :( . In other news, The Norwich manager quit as well. I can't say but felt it was coming for him as He's always quit in set-ups I've been with him.[/quote']

Don't worry..I have a top guy for the job;)

Norwich is on offer....and surprise surprise I don't know if SM offered him the job(typical SM - only a bad choice because he not been online himself for 19 days/got nothing against him I dont know him lol) or someone in the setup offered him the job which is even more silly.

So Norwich is on offer...to Paul Close (closey)

He is managing Cardiff City so they could become available.

Others...who not logged in recently

Doncaster - (Daz (CCFC94 Forum)) - 17 days

Ipswich - Gonzalo Higuain - 14 days

Wolves - Rain Man - 10 days

Watch this space B)

Just been looking at how tight Div 1 is and i reckon its gonna take a massive 46 points or higher to be safe from relegation.

Puts a few clubs in the brown stuff(including us):D

I like how your glass is always half-full :D
Gary just quitted Rochdale.Massive lose for this setup but something probably happened as he wasnt active in last month or so.
Probably just busy with the kids. Huge loss.
Man Utd are back where we like to be this time of the season - in 5th place 4 points behind the leaders :D
After what you've done to your squad I'd maybe get used to it old man ;)

I'm the new manager of Rochdale.

Welcome. Just sent out an invite to the Members' Club. Along with the forumer list I've just tided that up too. We've 53 in there now, 21 pending invites (sorry Zak, not sure why you we're missed off! :confused::o), leaving 5 non-forumers and 1 banned from joining members' clubs...

Oh, and seriously thinking of setting up a new 7046 thread exclusively for annoying gifs. Thoughts anyone? :rolleyes:

I like how your glass is always half-full :D

Probably just busy with the kids. Huge loss.

After what you've done to your squad I'd maybe get used to it old man ;)

Welcome. Just sent out an invite to the Members' Club. Along with the forumer list I've just tided that up too. We've 53 in there now' date=' 21 pending invites (sorry Zak, not sure why you we're missed off! :confused::o), leaving 5 non-forumers and 1 banned from joining members' clubs...

Oh, and seriously thinking of setting up a new 7046 thread exclusively for annoying gifs. Thoughts anyone? :rolleyes:[/quote']

charlton party when we are safe Jooles,you know that:)

Norwich is on offer....and surprise surprise I don't know if SM offered him the job(typical SM - only a bad choice because he not been online himself for 19 days/got nothing against him I dont know him lol) or someone in the setup offered him the job which is even more silly.

So Norwich is on offer...to Paul Close (closey)

He is managing Cardiff City so they could become available.

Others...who not logged in recently

Doncaster - (Daz (CCFC94 Forum)) - 17 days

Ipswich - Gonzalo Higuain - 14 days

Wolves - Rain Man - 10 days

Watch this space B)

No worries about me leaving. Been a while since I posted, had a very tough personal life in the past 12 months or so, hoping to get back into things on here like I used to be!

Just a thought guys....

maybe we could ask Craig if he can put a list up on the official 7046 blog' date=' of people who are interested in joining this setup?[/quote']

I could add a "waiting list" in the BLOG for those interested in joining the EC7046 setup.

your thoughts everyone ?

thread-header.png

The TEAM OF THE DAY will be added to the BLOG after each Wednesday match.

(not after the Saturday match as is the case at present)

This means:

• TEAM OF THE DAY (TOTD) will be added after Wednesday matches

• THE SATURDAY MATCH (TSM) will be added before the Saturday match and the ANALYSIS added after the saturday match.

Hey all ,Liverpool have been chit this season, we will surge out of this relegation soon I hope.

We lost to Blackpool on pens in cup quarte3rs tonight,

Konoplankya gets a +1 today to 89.

Pandev 90 rated can leave he is level 4 concerns so make an offer as he will be leaving soon.

Im not going bite :D

Im undecided what team im putting out with a cup game on monday to look forward to. :o

At least you won't have to make that choice again this season :D

Man Utd face Blackpool in the semi's of the Shield after we demolished a poor Fulham and Blackpool pull off the shock of the 1/4's and knock out Liverpool

Barnsley's remarkable season continues as they progress to the English shield semi finals after a hard fought 1-0 victory over division 2 side Yeovil at Huish Park.

Sets up a mouth watering tie between the two current inform teams in division 3 as we travel to Swansea.

Delighted to progress and now we are so close i want that trip to Wembley will be a very tough game against Swansea.

At least you won't have to make that choice again this season :D

Man Utd face Blackpool in the semi's of the Shield after we demolished a poor Fulham and Blackpool pull off the shock of the 1/4's and knock out Liverpool

Not really a shock with Liverpools form this season, I am sure my guys were scared to face you next round so just bowed out gracefully.