• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dom Latouche

• Jooles

• sirmarkhughes

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread LATEST ARTICLE ADDED TO THE BLOG... ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP 7046'S TOP 25 LEAGUE GOAL SCORERS http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/english

English Championship 7046(51429) Set Up Creator (Aaron Duffy) Game World Id : 51429 Clubs Taken 80/80 (100%) Welcome to one of the most active and competitive Set Ups on Soccer Manager.

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Posted Images

Barnsley lose back to back games for this first time this season going down to an embarrassing 3-0 defeat away at Millwall.

Have a feeling that i am about to hit my dodgy run of form which SM usually gives to teams at the top. Bad night all round as we lose Dennis Aogo to injury for 3 weeks.

70% possession for Boro away at Chelsea. 70% possession! :eek::D

A nice 1-0 win courtesy of the world's best player Xavi means we close the gap on top-placed Spurs to 2 points, even though we drop down to 3rd due to Man Utd's thumping of Charlton.

The question on everyone's lips: are relegation-threatened Charlton too good to go down? :confused:

EDIT: The Norwich job offer is with loredan for anyone wanting in...

70% possession for Boro away at Chelsea. 70% possession! :eek::D

A nice 1-0 win means we close the gap on top-placed Spurs to 2 points' date=' even though we drop down to 3rd due to Man Utd's thumping of Charlton.

The question on everyone's lips: are relegation-threatened Charlton too good to go down? :confused:[/quote']

Lol of course we are to good to go down,once we reach those 46 points we will be fine.Love putting one over teams that are 2 to 3 ratings higher than us:D

Got whipped tonight though,after beating Utd earlier in the season didn't expect that.

Most thought we would make up the numbers in this division,and would have been most peoples faves to go back down.

If you downplay your team nobody expects anything from you,a great tactic:)

I swear I had Jung on loan but Hes at Milton Key Dons but It never said He got called back or sent back.. SM doesn't like me :o.

Geoffrey steered Leyton Orient to victory against Aldershot Town.

Leyton Orient beat Aldershot Town 2 - 0 in their Division 4 fixture.

Musa scored both of the goals for Leyton Orient and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

All credits to Mo once again for Musa as He's played in every game in which He is fit and able to. Musa was splendid along with the Legend Luca Toni up top. I forgot to set my tactics but Hey, It worked! :) My second team pulled through :)!

Huddersfield do old boss SMH a favour by laying down for Liverpool, 3-2 Pool was the score with old man Drogba the star of the show,ADOP scored for Huds but then looked dirty so ref gave him an early bath.

Liverpool clinging on to that 17th place spot but very close at bottom with 16th place Sheff United winning and 18th place Leeds winning as well.

Man Chitty up next.

Ashley Holtom steered Burton Albion to victory against Rotherham United.

Burton Albion beat Rotherham United 6 - 3 in a thrilling Division 4 encounter.

Castro scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Diouf and Meier were also amongst the goalscorers.

Stunning game.

6 shots on target, 6 goals :o

Damien Sandow (Sethlark) was unable to prevent a Stockport County defeat to Accrington Stanley.

Stockport County slumped to a 3 - 1 defeat against Accrington Stanley in their Division 4 fixture.

Neves was on the scoresheet for his side.

Victory would have seen us rise at least one place, instead we drop one place. Of course, it's a team below us in the table, our Brazilians always disappear for such matches.

thread-header.png

I am unable to post just now for the blog, should be posting again by a week tonight (saturday)

Hopefully the other blog writers can add articles about their teams etc to keep it ticking over 'til i get back to posting myself

I swear I had Jung on loan but Hes at Milton Key Dons but It never said He got called back or sent back.. SM doesn't like me :o.

Pretty sure Jung hasn't been on loan for well over a month :/

Anyways, a 0-0 todays stops the rot.

Huddersfield do old boss SMH a favour by laying down for Liverpool' date=' 3-2 Pool was the score with old man Drogba the star of the show,ADP scored for Huds but then looked dirty so ref gave him an early bath.

[/quote']

Well done Dan, well deserved victory. :)

Aye, ADP scored again, and latter got himself sent-off. Brilliant ! :o

Shrewsbury Town 1 Chesterfield 1

Chesterfield got away with an unlikely but fair point against Shrewsbury Town. After our previous encounter yielded a scoreline of 6-6, a 1-1 draw was probably a big anti-climax.

With the injury to Mariga and the misfiring of Rodallega, Ekici and Paloschi got their opportunities in the starting XI. Out of the two fringe players, Ekici was the most impressive, not only being the best player in our team but scoring the equaliser. If he continues on like this, it will make my decision very hard wen Mariga becomes match fit.

Still in the play off spots after a draw, in truth I was glad to grab a point and now we can move forward to Bristol Rover, another tough proposition