English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Somehow I lost 2-1 but Mirallas got MOTM and it was a pretty even game aswell.SM engine..whatever...

:confused:

SM engine? Enough already!

If I know what formation you are playing, I'll counter it. Depending on ratings and form, I will win about 7/8 times out of 10. Simple.

But unlucky mate. Good luck for the rest of the season. I hope you manage to get promotion!

Good result for Villa as we drew against a side I certainly expected to lose against. We drew 1-1 with second placed Bury. Honda opened the scoring for us and things went from bad to worse in the 75th minute when Jagielka got sent off. Dramatic finale as Jelavic drilled in a shot in the 89th minute to get us a point. Happy with the point. We climb upto 15th in the table with 29 points. Next up is Wolverhampton.

:confused:

SM engine? Enough already!

If I know what formation you are playing' date=' I'll counter it. Depending on ratings and form, I will win about 7/8 times out of 10. Simple.

But unlucky mate. Good luck for the rest of the season. I hope you manage to get promotion![/quote']

Change the formation in every game...This should be a game to express reality isn't it?You will win 7/8 times out of 10?I can tell you that you not gonna win that much..based on pure luck.But nevermind...Only a few idiots are rubbish at tactics,just a few(90% of SM community)

Barnsley manage to nick a point after a 0-0 draw at home to Crystal Palace. Didn't deserve anything and Daz has every reason to feel hard done by. We are in a bit of a rut at the moment trying a few different things to get us going again.

Still 4th in the division but the gap is getting shorter between us and the chasing pack whilst my title dreams appear to be fading.

Ipswich away next who at the minute remain managerless but should someone get hold of them they will be very tough to beat.

Geoffrey steered Leyton Orient to victory against Cardiff City.

Leyton Orient beat Cardiff City 4 - 0 in their Division 4 fixture.

Gargano had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Musa, Narsingh and Basta were amongst the goalscorers.

Really happy with this victory :)!

Damien Sandow (Sethlark) earned a draw with Stockport County against Brentford.

The match ended 1 - 1 between Stockport County and Brentford in their Division 4 fixture.

Colak scored the only goal for Stockport County and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Another respectable performance after the drubbing by Chesterfield, but it looks like we're going to draw our way to mid-table this season. Colak came back in after De Jong got withdrawn, and it's a blessing as he scored to earn us a point. Shorpe is next and I hope the "Trash At Home" syndrome does not hit us again.

coventry are back. took them last season, got them away from relegation zone, close to promotion zone, this season 3rd, close to automatic promotion

brought it blaza (BVB) in 3 games, scored 3 goals.

Will be looking for more players to fit in. any interested, message me

Sean Oneill steered Everton to victory against Chelsea.

Everton beat Chelsea 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Badstuber, Young and Suárez were amongst the goalscorers.

Cracking victory for my team which keeps me within just about touching distance of staying in the title race being 9 points off the top. Then again im equally 9 points away from the last relegation spot :eek: crazy!

Luis SUÁREZ injury news

My heart always skips a beat when i see this.. thankfully its only a few days, gotta get him back in the race for top goalscorer :P

Piotr Trochowski can got for chairman value, or player exchange. 29 years 89 rated, should go down 1 at max, all you minor clubs needing a player, he is a great player 8 goals and 4 assists in 21 matches, he is quality.

i'd try to make a bid in before external clubs do.

Steve Alban steered Blackpool to victory against fierce rivals Preston North End in the West Lancs Derby.

Blackpool beat Preston North End 3 - 2 in their Division 2 fixture.

Vingaard scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Viola and Mlapa were also amongst the goalscorers.

It is good to get a win after being knocked out of the Shield by Man utd 3-2.

Chesterfield 3 Burton Albion 3

Chesterfield get away with a lucky point against Albion. It was a game of 2 halves where Albion rightfully were 2 goals ahead of us at half time but we played a lot better in the second half.

Brought on Rodallega, he grabbed a goal and young Turkish sensation Ekici grabbed the equaliser and a point for us. Unexpected point after Albion dominated for long periods but it shows that we can get something out of games even when we aren't playing well which will be important if we want to secure a play-off spot

Next up is Aldershot

After a few failed attempts to join the gameworld and then also opting not to join certain clubs in division 2 recently as would prefer to start from the lower divisions and rebuild a team i can announce ....

I have taken charge of Doncaster Rovers who are pretty much guaranteed relegation to division 4 already :D

This doesn't put me off though as it is the perfect opportunity to get rid of the debt the club has and rebuild a new squad which will hopefully in the long term do better than recent times for Doncaster Rovers.

Also credit has to go to the previous manager for reaching over 200 games in charge over a 2 year period (His not logging in is my gain :))