English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

ANother lose for S'land though I had twice of more shots and a lot more shots on target.They won it in 89th minute.This isn't a pathetic engine lol...They had more possesion but that was because I played on the counter attack.Nevermind..Season is over for S'land.4 guys who are part of my XI are out..at least Podo is scoring goal after goal.Nice to see that;)

Got battered as i knew i would against Ipswich 5-0 gone from having the best defensive record in the set up to leaking goals for fun in the space of a month. I also predicted that i would be handed a poor run of form and so it is :rolleyes:

Wouldn't mind if i changed tactics

Embarrassing is the only word for tonight's result looks like a play off place could be a pipe dream unless the form turns around

Got battered as i knew i would against Ipswich 5-0 gone from having the best defensive record in the set up to leaking goals for fun in the space of a month. I also predicted that i would be handed a poor run of form and so it is :rolleyes:

Wouldn't mind if i changed tactics

Embarrassing is the only word for tonight's result looks like a play off place could be a pipe dream unless the form turns around

If you need Caulker mate or any other defender to help you out give us a shout :)

In terms of tonight , Simon got very lucky tonight once again got my tactics right against him and battered him on stats away from home but he got an 88th minute equaliser after Iker Muniain got sent off :(

Im gutted to be honest but if we can pick up more points then that can stave off the threat of relegation :)

Walsall_FC_logo.gif

Hartlepool United 0-3 Walsall

S.DOWNING 14

D.STURRIDGE 23

M.DEMBÉLÉ 59 (pen)

Seems Walsall are hitting form at just the right time, just as leaders Watford are slipping. Win tonight takes us top with 9 to play. Looks like it's going to be a 3 horse race for the top 2 spots with Swansea also pushing on strong but Barnsley falling off the pace. Approaching squeaky bum time :P

Another day another win, Spuds again but this time in the league "The man with the artificial turf on his napper " bagged a double for the 2nd time against Spuds in a week, he has scored 8 goals in our last 7 games (all wins)and scored in 4 consecutive, he is polishing his artificial turf as we speak in anticipation of another game against Spuds on Tuesday.

Good game Ben, we shall meet again.

Jooles still failed to win to take back top of the league, typical Canadian Flopper, although he did dominate the game against Ant.

We are looking pretty safe now so I may just throw the game against Arsenal to keep it interesting down at the trapdoor.........Striker in the goal at HT.:)

EDIT:Just checked and noticed Ben injured Rooney and Alonso for 4 days so both will miss the 2nd leg SMFA.and Robben is already injured for the game.

I've been enquiring about a fair few players with little success over the past few days. The arrivals of Colak and Helander are just to being the age level down plus add some future talent to the side.

Northampton have a few 'Talents' TL such as Beister/Fabbrini and willing to let go off quite a few others to cut down on the youth squad a bit, not asking the earth for them, just a cash bid higher than external would be nice, feel i need to stop 'hogging' on a few and let some off the smaller clubs get their hands on a few players, Colak is a massive example, since hes left me he's gone on to much bigger things in this set up, which is nice to see.

thread-header.png

THE SATURDAY MATCH

TheTSMlogo.jpg

Be sure to check out the BLOG tomorrow for the Tottenham v Liverpool Analysis.

• TSM predicted Both Formations

• TSM predicted the actual result (1-2)

• TSM said to watch Van Persie (he scored)

• TSM said to watch Rooney (he scored 2 goals)

Hopefully an interesting read,

Don't miss it! tomorrow.

Meanwhile,The BLOG can be viewed here

http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk

Jooles still failed to win to take back top of the league' date=' typical Canadian Flopper, although he did dominate the game against Ant.[/quote']Yep, Anth's keeper plays a blinder and gets MOTM to shut us out. Still, we close the gap to 1 with 9 games to go B)

AFC Bournemouth 1-3 Tranmere

Johan Elmander put us in front after twelve minutes but that was later ruled out as Giuseppe Rossi got the hosts an equalizer, ten minutes before the break Elmander got a second, man of the match Oxlade Chamberlain got a third around midway through the second half.

A good 3 points against a tough Bournemouth side, we sit in 7th now just a point outside of the play offs.

Home to Millwall next.

AFC Bournemouth 1-3 Tranmere

Johan Elmander put us in front after twelve minutes but that was later ruled out as Giuseppe Rossi got the hosts an equalizer' date=' ten minutes before the break Elmander got a second, man of the match Oxlade Chamberlain got a third around midway through the second half.

A good 3 points against a tough Bournemouth side, we sit in 7th now just a point outside of the play offs.

[b']Home to Millwall next[/b].

yes, tough match for us

We had a hard fought 0-0 draw away at Peterborough tonight

Their 'keeper was MOM so we nearly sneaked all 3 points

Doncaster_Rovers_FC.png

Rough start to life with Doncaster Rovers losing 2-1 against Reading who scored an 88th minute winner :(

Goes as expected really for the way my team has played all season and i cant wait to get out of debt so i can add my own touch to the squad. It also always amazes me how a 5-4-1 tactic being played on ultra defensive and direct can possibly get control of a game and dominate possession :confused:

Ah well 9 games left so with the likelihood of staying up looking harder by each game it will give me a chance to test different systems out, use players who have been completely ignored to get them happy again and just try to have a respectable end to a very poor 2 seasons for Doncaster.

Sulley Muntari will leave Notts County in the next 24 hours. I signed the midfielder in my second season at County and he has definitely left a mark on the club. Statistics show that Muntari averaged well over 7.0 in his 4 seasons at the club' date=' notching in 25 goals. He has become a surplus player here, and he is on the move back down to where he started. 15 of his goals were in division 4 and I wouldn't be surprised if he rips up the division for his new club - Stockport County.

Coming to Notts County is:

[b']Emre Colak[/b]. The speedy Turk has played regularly for Galatasaray and at only 21 years old, I can see him becoming an important player for Notts.

Filip Helander is the second addition. At 6ft 4 inches and only 19 years old, he seems to have the capabilities of a future star CB. Can't say much about him, iv never seen him play and he's fairly unheard of outside of Sweden.

I've been enquiring about a fair few players with little success over the past few days. The arrivals of Colak and Helander are just to being the age level down plus add some future talent to the side.

It's been a pleasure doing business with you Darlo, Muntari's energy and physicality will prove valuable to us. Also permits us to explore a good few options, for example a 5-man backline.:)

Damien Sandow (Sethlark) steered Stockport County to victory against Shorpe United.

Stockport County beat Shorpe United 1 -0 in their Division 4 fixture.

Souza scored the winner for Stockport County and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Souza will be a first team player now that Colak has left, and he warmed up nicely here with the winner against Shorpe. 1st home win in ever, and against a side of such quality, couldn't ask for better.

Already PM'd you' date=' Deuce Lark (120) rep. And I'm a Juve fan, as my profile states. Stuck with them when they went down to Serie B. :P[/quote']

Your Sig says F M L, Fulham, Malaga, and Los Angeles ;). So, naturally I would think you were only fans of those three :P.

drew with QPR 2-2 considering they are 3rd last, cannot be more annoyed. However, on the positive side, i should be signing few more players until i take on the almighty sunderland, with my good friend Raz

Kalinic still on sale, good FWD, selling as i no longer need him, can go for straight cash, or players swap

Re-Writing the history books :)

Liverpool have now won 7 games in a row after beating Tottenham Hotspur setting a new club record.

That is the 2nd club record we have broken this season after this from earlier in season:

Biggest Away League Win Arsenal 1 - 6 Liverpool (13 Feb 2013)

Leicester play 2nd(or even 3rd) string last night at league against Sheffield Wednesday for preparation to the Cup Final against Reading this Monday. We are beaten expectedly 1-0 and still 3 points below 17th placed Derby County. I hope all of this result to my first ever title in 7046