English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Niall Taylor earned a draw with West Ham United against Everton.

The match ended 0 - 0 between West Ham United and Everton in their Division 1 fixture.

Stekelenburg had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Another draw:rolleyes:

secasiu calin-mihai steered Ipswich Town to victory against Barnsley.

Ipswich Town hammered Barnsley 5 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

Höwedes scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Ljajic and Ramsey were also amongst the goalscorers.

Good start for our new signings :)

Lucas and Sven available for deals , make a offer via PM or VM . Please keep the offers real cose i already have some good offers for them

Sean Oneill earned a draw with Everton against West Ham United.

The match ended 0 - 0 between Everton and West Ham United in their Division 1 fixture.

Not much to report really.. their keeper put in a MOM performance to stop us winning, guess it was a Liverpool-esque game on our end, shot after shot but keeper has a worldy :rolleyes:

On the plus side spurs lost so im actually a point closer now :P

haven't been on in ageeeeeessss !

Man City have been getting mixed to negative results.. beating Arsenal 5-2, then the next match losing to Exeter 3-2 :/

Apart from Ipswich manager leaving, and Neymar going to Sunderland any other major news I missed over the last month? :P

Last time I logged on Liverpool were in the bottom three, now they are 5th - nicely done Dan ;)

EDIT: Most likely I'll be inactive on the forum in the next month due to exams

Absolutely shameless advertising here.

As you are all cracking forumers I thought this the best place to post this.

English Championship 28308 is now open and looking to become the next big thing. With the forum down yesterday we still managed to get 60 people to join, so sign up before you miss out :)

Last time I logged on Liverpool were in the bottom three' date=' now they are 5th - nicely done Dan ;)

EDIT: Most likely I'll be inactive on the forum in the next month due to exams[/quote']

Thanks mate swings and roundabouts really, clearing up of injuries helped with the wee run, hope your exams go well.

Nuff said..

Well done to Gozzy and his Leicester City for winning the cup, commiserations to Reading getting beat in a cup final on penalties is tough.

The offer for Tomáš ROSICKÝ of Club América from Fulham has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

I know I may get some stick for this but I see this as a very good move. He plays for arsenal , solid 88 , Can cover MC and wing postions which ive needed at times , and im trading in Kris Korb and Matt ritchie and ive been dying to get rid of them both :D

Very cheap signing to add to my depth and I really like Rosicky as well. If anyone needs him or Caulker for loan tho then contact me :) Im shocked a lower league side didnt pick Rosicky up lol

I know I may get some stick for this but I see this as a very good move. He plays for arsenal ' date=' solid 88 , Can cover MC and wing postions which ive needed at times , and im trading in Kris Korb and Matt ritchie and ive been dying to get rid of them both :D

Very cheap signing to add to my depth and I really like Rosicky as well. If anyone needs him or Caulker for loan tho then contact me :) Im shocked a lower league side didnt pick Rosicky up lol[/quote']

Chuckle+Brothers.jpg

I can hear these two guys chuckling already.

Man Utd go through 6-1 on aggregate in the Champs Cup tonight

After Huddersfields surprising collapse in there 2nd leg we face Fiorentina in the next round

We progressed by the same aggregate scoreline over Spurs.

SMH steered Liverpool to victory against Tottenham Hotspur.

Liverpool beat Tottenham Hotspur 4 - 0 in their SMFA Champions Cup Round 1 Leg 2 fixture.

Marcelo scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Ribéry and De Jong were also amongst the goalscorers.

Liverpool went through 6 - 1 on aggregate.

Good game Ben.

We meet Lazio in the quarter finals who beat Barcelona 7-1 over the two legs.

Aldershot 4 Chesterfield 4

An 8 goal thriller with Chesterfield only grabbing a point. The lead changed 2 or 3 times in the game, Alberto Paloschi is shining at the end of the season with a brace while Rodallega grabbed a double from the bench. The optimist in me was happy with us scoring 4 goals but the cynic in me was disappointed in conceding 4 goals. All in all, only a point. We stayed in 3rd but we want a tilt at the auto promotion spots.

I have a good selection worry with Paloschi and Rodallega both on fire in front of goal, I will decide before the crunch game against Wycombe

And Dom gives me stick for signing oldies! :rolleyes:

Meh , this is one oldie ive signed who is cheap , solid and a personal favourite lol.

At least I contributed to Dario Conca finally going down this morning :D SW is quite useful after all :D (BTW Ive already submitted Bellusci to go down to 88 soon enough :D )

And Dom gives me stick for signing oldies! :rolleyes:

There's a big difference between you and Dom....Dom signed 1 or 2 old players while your whole team is ready to retire. :P

EDIT: I like oldies,I don't see the problem with them anyway.Youi got a few legends there :D

Well done to Dan on winning all three of his recent games against me. Good luck in the next round of the CL and getting a top four spot :)

Rafael VAN DER VAART has put pen to paper and signed a new 1 season contract. Any concerns the player had have now been removed.

Bloody bugger is now on £100k a week, but it's better than letting his concerns get up to level five and selling him for cash (which was my initial plan had he not left in a P/E deal, but it was pretty pointless in the great scheme of things). He is available for transfer if anyone is interested. It cost me £2.5M (and a bump up in his wages) to satisfy him, so it's not a waste of too much money if he is to leave for P/E :P

Meh ' date=' this is one oldie ive signed who is cheap , solid and a personal favourite lol.

At least I contributed to Dario Conca finally going down this morning :D SW is quite useful after all :D (BTW Ive already submitted Bellusci to go down to 88 soon enough :D )[/quote']******! :P

Could cost me big that Conca drop for the final run in. With Soccerwiki it's not like the good old days when China wouldn't get reviewed for years. Still, a very cheap 89 for a good 16 months, can't complain.

MANDŽUKIĆ's position change doesn't help either. Happy with a rise to 91 but not so much losing the chance to play him out on the wing :rolleyes:

It's do or die time tonight with regards to Barnsley's title hopes. We are in a dreadful run of form and welcome 2nd place Swansea to Oakwell we lose tonight and the title dreams are over it's then a fight to keep our play off spot which we have held almost all season.

Nothing new..Another game,another lose,another injury.A game which was pretty even,though I had more shots and more shots on target..and Coventry GK got MOTM.So I can't complain.

Thanks god that Mata is only out for 4 days.