English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Mickey Mouse would turn in his grave...

I have you 2nd last game depending on what happens in games running up to that could be a top billing match.

And mickey mouse, I have won the mickey mouse Euro tinpot cup last 2 years, I want to get the real one added to my European triumphs haha.

thread-header.png

TEAM OF THE DAY (Turn 30) has been added to the BLOG

Did any of your players make it into the TOTD

can be viewed here

http://ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/team-of-day-turn-30.html

Nice team.

Thought one of my two lads from our 5-0 win might have got an appearance.

M GOMEZ 3 Goals 10*

D DROGBA 1 Goal /2 Assists 9*

Nice team.

Thought one of my two lads from our 5-0 win might have got an appearance.

M GOMEZ 3 Goals 10*

D DROGBA 1 Goal /2 Assists 9*

Same with Castro - 9*, 2 goals & 1 assist. Without any of those we would have lost the match. :o

Not something i wanted to do but its being forced upon me because of SM and my own error.

Had 4 out going transfers arranged and didnt realise loan players didnt count towards total number of players in squad (excluding gk) so SM decided to sell only one of them and the irratating part is if the highest bid had sold out of the 4 i would have been out of debt :( instead it sold the middle priced player leaving me in debt.

So now my only option is to try to do some 2 for 1 internal deals (with or without cash depending on players offered, pref with a bit of cash to get out of debt) which isnt ideal but only option i have. The players which i think will get me the best offers are going to include;

Robert Huth CB (88)

Kevin Theopile-Catherine DR (88)

Victor GK (89)

Ederson AMRLC (88)

Mark Noble MC (88)

Ralf DM (88)

Nick Powell AMC (80)

So if you are interested let me know by PM, cheers

thread-header.png

can be viewed here

Delighted to see Suseata get in there, fully deserved it, he has been incredible in his first season with me, 16 goals from the wing in a great return from the lad :)

Not something i wanted to do but its being forced upon me because of SM and my own error.

Had 4 out going transfers arranged and didnt realise loan players didnt count towards total number of players in squad (excluding gk) so SM decided to sell only one of them and the irratating part is if the highest bid had sold out of the 4 i would have been out of debt :( instead it sold the middle priced player leaving me in debt.

So now my only option is to try to do some 2 for 1 internal deals (with or without cash depending on players offered' date=' pref with a bit of cash to get out of debt)[/b'] which isnt ideal but only option i have. The players which i think will get me the best offers are going to include;

Robert Huth CB (88)

Kevin Theopile-Catherine DR (88)

Victor GK (89)

Ederson AMRLC (88)

Mark Noble MC (88)

Ralf DM (88)

Nick Powell AMC (80)

So if you are interested let me know by PM, cheers

This can now be ignored as i have agreed for 2 of them to leave which means i will now be out of debt so all is good in the world

:P

thread-header.png

can be viewed here

Sometimes, goals don't mean everything, and Lima's goal against 2nd-placed Dagenham proved that. He got a 10 in that match, as such I'm slightly surprised that he failed to make the cut. Either way, great work as usual, the fact that we have players raring to compete with the very best would be a good sign going forward.

Sometimes' date=' goals don't mean everything[/b'], and Lima's goal against 2nd-placed Dagenham proved that. He got a 10 in that match, as such I'm slightly surprised that he failed to make the cut. Either way, great work as usual, the fact that we have players raring to compete with the very best would be a good sign going forward.
And sometimes they do. Milito's 83rd minute winner could prove priceless at the end of the season. B)

That alone for me means he could have done enough to make the TOTD cut, along with his 9/10 and MOTM performance. Too hard for Craig to weigh outcomes of performances too though, along with all of the other stuff.

Great stuff though Craig, nice to see it getting so much attention :)

Sorry for the double post, just getting the ball rolling for thinking about end of season awards. I've posted a new thread in the members club to get your thoughts on which awards you'd like to have this season. All input welcomed :)

Just looking back on the end of season 7 results I posted back at the beginning of the season. Kinda in the ballpark. Kinda...

thread-header.png

Its good to see the responses for TOTD

You all have a case for your players - they were all on my shortlist.

I had no fewer than 50 players on my shortlist this week to select TOTD from.

Here's an example to the TOTD's number 10 position

Liverpool number 10 got 1 goal / 2 assists

QPR number 10 got - 10* - 3 goals

however, Acc Stanley's number 10 scored an amazing 5 goals which edged it for him

Thanks for posting your feedback and highlighting your case, i appreciate all comments/feedback posted.

We may have situations where an important goal is scored to win or get team out of relegation etc or a 'keeper saving the points coz he saved a last minute penalty etc but i only go by the criteria in TOTD blog menu to simplify it and make it easier for all to follow.

example, the keeper who saved the points with last minute penalty may only have got a 6 rating in the match. An important save for the team but i need to select the best keeper on the day.

thanks again, tho, keep viewing the BLOG it needs your support

MK Dons have bought in Ashley Westwood from external. He has promised a lot this season and is growing every match. So hopefully he'll do well next season, in the championship or premiership.

Massimo AMBROSINI has completed his move to Rotherham United from AC Milan in a swap deal for Leonardo BEDOLLA and Adam PAZIO

An 89 in exchange for 2 x 78's was just too good to pass up, and as a short-term signing at this stage in the season he could play a big part in our promotion ambitions :D

He'll make his debut tonight for the trip to Gillingham, 3 points there would be nice to keep the momentum going and our recent record against them is good so fingers crossed! (Although have probably just jinxed it :rolleyes::o)

Niall Taylor steered West Ham United to victory against West Bromwich Albion.

West Ham United beat West Bromwich Albion 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Cardozo scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Alonso was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Can we stay up

Walsall_FC_logo.gif

AFC Bournemouth 1-2 Walsall

S.DOWNING 42

G.TORJE 56

M.DEMBÉLÉ 86

Huge win for The Saddlers as Mr Walsall does it again. Dembele pops up with 4 mins to go and sends us home with 3 points! Swansea managed to beat Watford so I go 2nd on goal difference with Watford dropping to 3rd. Up next we welcome Millwall to Banks's Stadium where nothing but a win will do if we want to push our claim for the title.

Brilliant 3-0 win away to Yeovil :D

Probably one of our best performances of the season which is awesome. 67% possession, 31 total shots and 20 of them on target. We totally dominated the match which just shows our quality considering that Yeovil are a decent division 2 team.

Cassano scored 1, Stoch scored 2. Not to mention that Fred had 2 goals disallowed! :)

Reading 0-2 Tranmere

Geoff Cameron got his first goal for Tranmere and first ever goal in the set up after 12 minutes at the Madejski, Jeronimo Cacau who came on off the bench doubled our lead with six minutes to go, game stayed 0-2.

Our goalkeeper Sergey Ryzhikov got injured in the warm up so Alex Mccarthy who the club were thinking of selling the other week before he got back into the reading team IRL and had a great game against Liverpool, he come in and kept a clean sheet tonight, question is if Ryzhikov is fit in time for tough game at Northampton will he come back into the side or will Tranmere stick with Mccarthy with him doing well when coming into the team.

We are still 1 point off the play offs after tonights result.