• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dom Latouche

• Jooles

• sirmarkhughes

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread LATEST ARTICLE ADDED TO THE BLOG... ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP 7046'S TOP 25 LEAGUE GOAL SCORERS http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/english

English Championship 7046(51429) Set Up Creator (Aaron Duffy) Game World Id : 51429 Clubs Taken 80/80 (100%) Welcome to one of the most active and competitive Set Ups on Soccer Manager.

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Posted Images

Was tempted to bring former Boro boy Olic home' date=' more for nostalgic reasons than anything else. Deferred to my Canadian understudy though. B)[/quote']

He likes to experience the beauty of East London and play out his days at a small Club :). I'm a Understudy? :eek:

A person trained to do the work of another.

I prefer Protege :P :

A person who receives support and protection from an influential patron who furthers the protege's career.

I'm really happy with these two signings for Orient. I think 88 is a safe rating for Olic! I'm pleasantly surprised I got no competition for Bahebeck and I only gave away a 78 and a 77 for the young Frenchman :).

Nice signings I was going to steal the Frenchie but left you to him.

thread-header.png

Thanks to the ANONYMOUS person who posted an abusive comment in the blog. (which was awaiting approval)

Thanks for viewing and taking the time to post,

Its good for the blog to receive positive and negative feedback,

you would get more respect though if u were man enough to add your name to it.

Ha-ha' date=' nice chicken :P

[b']TheDuffman[/b] just up :)

Translation: "Another noob ripe for the picking." The vultures descend...:rolleyes:

Pretty much , He will be gone in a few days lol

EDIT: Maybe Ive got this one wrong , Hes given me a reason on how hes going to build the team and then our conversation ended when he asked for Luke Shaw and Steven Caulker and Capoue :D

I'm really happy with these two signings for Orient. I think 88 is a safe rating for Olic! I'm pleasantly surprised I got no competition for Bahebeck and I only gave away a 78 and a 77 for the young Frenchman :).

Very decent signings ' date=' I was looking at the frenchie myself but left him to you lol. I saw Walsall stole Necid lol I thought he was birmingham's :D

thread-header.png

Thanks to the ANONYMOUS person who posted an abusive comment in the blog. (which was awaiting approval)

Thanks for viewing and taking the time to post,

Its good for the blog to receive positive and negative feedback,

you would get more respect though if u were man enough to add your name to it.

Dont worry mate you always bound to get a few ''muppets'( best language I can use) your blog and the writers are excelllent :)

I saw Walsall stole Necid lol I thought he was birmingham's :D

I wasn't even planning on bidding then I had the idea to combine Donovan with Balgradean who just rose and see how much I could get for them as they were both off to external for CV. To my surprise is was quite a lot :P

thread-header.png

Next season in the blog' date=' TSM will be slightly different to how games are selected.

Forumers' can PM me their nominated match that they think is the worthy game to be previewed etc.

Maybe your team have an important TOP of the Table clash or a relegation battle, or a play-off spot or you see a great derby match etc.

all nominations will then be [b']put to a vote [/b]where forumers can decide on which TSM will be selected.

Hopefully giving the lower Divisions the same exposure as the top divisions B)

There are lower divisions?! :eek:

Interview with Bristol City's KangerooJack09 just up.

Still 3 interviews floating around out there waiting to come back to me (so please get 'em back if that's you, not naming any names, ahem - Swansea, Stoke & Watford). I'll try and put out more after today's games...

Good to see no matter how bad my team does, we can still count on a good number of appearances in TOTW! Top work as always craig.

Unmanaged & relegation Sheffield are our next team up, maybe we'll be able to string two league wins together for only the second time all season.

I'm dreading today's game versus Stewart aka Machine. I desperately need a win to stay in the playoff picture but I'm facing off against a very good manager. I'm wondering if I should try to counter him or just stick with my philosophy. :o

Nice signings I was going to steal the Frenchie but left you to him.
Very decent signings ' date=' I was looking at the frenchie myself but left him to you lol. I saw Walsall stole Necid lol I thought he was birmingham's :D[/quote']

Thanks guys :)! Don't worry, We all know Bahebeck would have preferred to join me in Division Four instead of playing in the Premier League ;).

Unmanaged & relegation Sheffield are our next team up' date=' maybe we'll be able to string two league wins together for only the second time all season.[/quote']Am I the only one thinking that it's somewhat unfair on the new Sheff Utd. manager coming it to have them go a game unmanaged at this stage of the season when they are in a relegation fight? Should have been sorted by now if you ask me :(

Am I the only one thinking that it's somewhat unfair on the new Sheff Utd. manager coming it to have them go a game unmanaged at this stage of the season when they are in a relegation fight? Should have been sorted by now if you ask me :(

I am sure Sheffield United have you high on their wanted manager agenda, plenty of oldies in there, well suited for you mate. :)

Stephen Thompson steered Barnsley to victory against Watford.

Barnsley beat Watford 4 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

Perrin scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Pienaar was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Superb result for us and very much needed. First win in 7 games against Watford who sit a place above us in 3rd. Gap between us and them down to 2 points and us and Walsall in 2nd place is now at 7 points after their defeat at Reading.

How Pienaar didn't that man of the match i don't know superb hatrick with 2 goals coming in the first 3 minutes.

The game was certainly closer than the scoreline suggest but i have been on the wrong end of them just recently so it's nice to get the win.

Urgh, the exact thing that I was worried about happened tonight. I went into the game thinking we had a very high chance of winning, but there was something in the back of my mind that told me we were going to choke :( Oh well, credit to Will, he's done a brilliant job in recent months and I hope he manages to survive.

Well, it's all to play for heading into the game at the Middlesbrough. Not so confident heading into the game away at 'Boro now, but hopefully we manage to get something from it heading into the last few games of the season. Good luck Jooles.

We switched up the formation today to a 4-3-3 to cope with Charlton's 5-4-1 we placed backwards arrows on Konoplyanka and Rojas to nulify the threat of Ledesma and a youthful Liverpool emerged as 2-0 winners over 10 man Charlton, Moses and Marquinos with the goals, Cuevas,Veretout and Najar all made their first league minutes when coming on as 60th minute substitutions.Pandev was sent off for Charlton in 61 minutes.

We picked up two injuries a 10 day shin injury for Ribery and a 2 week ankle injury to Marquinos, Moses will miss next league game as he picked up a yellow to add to the cards he picked up whilst out on loan at Wigan.

Good game mate.

Liverpool jump up to 3rd place in the table after 11 league games unbeaten.

Fun season.

Crystal Palace 1-0 Tranmere

Johan Elmander got sent off after just 1 minute, they took the lead through Theo Janssen, that was the only goal of the game.

We go from 1 point away from the play offs to two, if we can win the remaining games we can do it but I dont think we will, not consistent enough.

Alls ya need is your top scorer getting sent off in the first 60 seconds.

A last gasp win for Boro courtesy of a highly controversial 87th minute penalty converted by the ever solid Milito! Boro bossed the game though to be fair, controlling 63% of possession, and although it was tighter than we liked, to come back from 1-0 away against 3rd place Bristol City to win 2-1 and go top shows real character. :D

At some cost though :( Not only have we lost Xavi with a dead leg for the crucial game against Spurs but winger Bastos is out too having picked up a late red card. Spurs though too are without Bale and Valencia. 5 games left. Yep, as Ben says, all to play for! :o

Well' date=' it's all to play for heading into the game at the Middlesbrough. Not so confident heading into the game away at 'Boro now, but hopefully we manage to get something from it heading into the last few games of the season. Good luck Jooles.[/quote']Best of luck to you too fella. A Boro win would put us 5 points clear but a loss would leave us trailing by a point and maybe even just 4 points ahead of Liverpool going into our game against them.

Spurs face Sheff Utd (H), Fulham (A), Everton (H) & Chelsea (A), while Boro have Liverpool (A), Arsenal (H), Exeter (A) & Charlton (H).

I am sure Sheffield United have you high on their wanted manager agenda' date=' plenty of oldies in there, well suited for you mate. :)[/quote']Oh ha-dee-ha-ha! Well in my book age = experience. Let's just hope my oldies can make it through a full season though! :o

A last gasp win for Boro courtesy of a highly controversial 87th minute penalty converted by the ever solid Milito! Boro bossed the game though to be fair' date=' controlling 63% of possession, and although it was tighter than we liked, to come back from 1-0 away against 3rd place Bristol City to win 2-1 and go top shows real character. :D

At some cost though :( Not only have we lost Xavi with a dead leg for the crucial game against Spurs but winger Bastos is out too having picked up a late red card. Spurs though too are without Bale and Valencia. 5 games left. Yep, as Ben says, all to play for! :o

Best of luck to you too fella. A Boro win would put us 5 points clear but a loss would leave us trailing by a point and maybe even just 4 points ahead of Liverpool going into our game against them.

Spurs face Sheff Utd (H), Fulham (A), Everton (H) & Chelsea (A), while Boro have Liverpool (A), Arsenal (H), Exeter (A) & Charlton (H).

Oh ha-dee-ha-ha! Well in my book age = experience. Let's just hope my oldies can make it through a full season though! :o[/quote']

Yeah, good luck buddy. Well done on topping the table :)

Did you notice how my remaining fixtures after our game spell out 'HAHA'. I hope that isn't a sign of things to come :P

Good to see no matter how bad my team does' date=' we can still count on a good number of appearances in TOTW![/b'] Top work as always craig.

Unmanaged & relegation Sheffield are our next team up, maybe we'll be able to string two league wins together for only the second time all season.

Thanks for kind comment but 2 of your players were in TOTD in the following

TURN 16 ANYUKOV

TURN 32 RUIZ

:eek::confused:

Anyone looking for a RB?

Christian Villagra 27 yold 88 rating plays for Metalist Champions league hopefuls , can leave for 8 million, no offers in next day or so he is off to external.

I have 3 x Rb so he is not needed.

Added a wee report as was bored.

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=2552231&postcount=1819