• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dom Latouche

• Jooles

• sirmarkhughes

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread LATEST ARTICLE ADDED TO THE BLOG... ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP 7046'S TOP 25 LEAGUE GOAL SCORERS http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/english

English Championship 7046(51429) Set Up Creator (Aaron Duffy) Game World Id : 51429 Clubs Taken 80/80 (100%) Welcome to one of the most active and competitive Set Ups on Soccer Manager.

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Posted Images

Sorry Ernest :o

Well i'll apologise on your behalf but there no guarantee he'll accept it' date=' talking of Ern he did say earlier that he is very confident of beating the drop and has even gone as far as sticking his neck out by predicting..

18th Wet Spam

19th Exeter

20th MK Dons[/color']

Well i'll apologise on your behalf but there no guarantee he'll accept it' date='[/color']
Fair enough. Can't ask any more than that. Oh and mention the cuddle party will you? You know, just in case.

EDIT: Would he like an invite to the next cuddle party I get wind of? :)

As for staying you couldnt even win league 2 with a full strength man united squad thats why you are not staying up :P

So these days the price of abject miserable and consistent failings in the lower league equal a premier league job? :P Blimey we will see hammer at chelsea next season then :D

Welcome Ernest ' date=' He seems like a decent chap :)[/quote']

You see Dom you never quite got Hugh's message did you my little man?..football is about conviction and inner belief not winning or success. As he always said '' You can't win, Dom If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you ever can'' :)

Fudge the Cat at Peterborough is a serial quitter. Had over 10 clubs in 7777 and has managed less than 30 games if I remember correctly. Was banned from the forum for opening multiple accounts too.

..so in other words that chap Cat is a bit of a fudge packer ( in after a few games) then is he?

Fudge the Cat at Peterborough is a serial quitter. Had over 10 clubs in 7777 and has managed less than 30 games if I remember correctly. Was banned from the forum for opening multiple accounts too.

Oh bugger ' date=' I was close to sealing a deal for Miyichi as well :P Thanks man :)

You see Dom you never quite got Hugh's message did you my little man?..football is about conviction and inner belief not winning or success. As he always said '' You can't win, Dom If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you ever can'' :)

I was a follower of Hugh's message but I found out he was weak and spineless just like you :) He wanted to preach about conviction and inner belief but in the end the conviction in his wasnt there and he lost his way :)

And honestly this Ernest chap sounds like a fool as well :)

Excuse me but leave Ernest alone...he is very sensitive B)

As for staying up' date=' i don't see why not myself, 2 draws and a win from the first four and it could all go down to the Exeter game.

[H'] - Bristol City

[A] - Tottenham Hotspur

[H] - Liverpool

[A] - Arsenal

[H] - Exeter City

Chances of two wins from first 4 games without a doubt, If Jooles beats me and ends out faintest of title hopes we might throw the game...I mean play a weakened side due to a mystery flu bug that might sweep through the team the night before we play.

I can actually see us playing a 3-5-2 against you just for kicks.

transfer galore at Doncaster with a few players already gone and a fair few brought in ready for life in Division 4, still got a few more transfers to conclude before i do a proper update but started to get together a base squad i can work on in the future.

If any players take your fancy in Doncasters team other than Nick Powell then dont be scared to put in a bid, would prefer full cash offers on players but will consider what bids people make :)

I have agreed a deal to bring in a youngster, paying top dollar of just over €8.2 million or £6.9 million, youngster I hold in high regard, one for the future but a good addition to our youth ranks.

Deal has been agreed in principal and will go into motion tomorrow morning.

We also brought in a couple of under 21 Italians the other day, namely Simone Benedetti & Federico Macheda.

Liverpool have made an offer to Peterborough United for Ryo MIYAICHI of £6,900,000.

Cristian VILLAGRA has completed his move to Brentford from Liverpool for £8,000,000.

The offer for Roman EREMENKO of Liverpool from Millwall has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Millwall have made an offer to Liverpool for Roman EREMENKO of £4,000,000.

One in and two outs, Villagra and Eremenko heading to lower leagues and Miyaichi coming in.

Will post a match report now.

Too young and promising for my tastes B)

Err' date=' and it doesn't say you bid has been accepted...:confused:[/quote']

A verbal agreement made over Private message :

-------------

28 Apr 2013 17:52

I can offer you my chairmans max for Miyaichi , max offer I could give is 6.9.

Tell me if you want me to make the bid.

28 Apr 2013 21:03

yes thats fine, no problem.

28 Apr 2013 21:20

Okay will make the bid in morning.

28 Apr 2013 21:25

Just to let you know, If i get better offer, our deal wont change.So no worries.

-------------

Easy to deal with manager, player was already transfer listed as I saw Dom had bid £6.5 mill, decent young player and at £6.9 mill a bit expensive but decent addition to the youth ranks.

I think its a good deal for both sides,I paid my chairman's max and 400k above asking price.

A verbal agreement made over Private message :

-------------

28 Apr 2013 17:52

I can offer you my chairmans max for Miyaichi ' date=' max offer I could give is 6.9.

Tell me if you want me to make the bid.

[b']28 Apr 2013 21:03[/b]

yes thats fine, no problem.

28 Apr 2013 21:20

Okay will make the bid in morning.

28 Apr 2013 21:25

Just to let you know, If i get better offer, our deal wont change.So no worries.

-------------

Easy to deal with manager, player was already transfer listed as I saw Dom had bid £6.5 mill, decent young player and at £6.9 mill a bit expensive but decent addition to the youth ranks.

I think its a good deal for both sides,I paid my chairman's max and 400k above asking price.

Thats where you are wrong my friend , I actually asked about getting him and then he offered it to me for 6.5 but after what mr Hancock told me that he is a serial quitter then I took the moral high ground and didnt bid despite Ryo being a great talent :)

Thats where you are wrong my friend ' date=' I actually asked about getting him and then he offered it to me for 6.5 but after what mr Hancock told me that he is a serial quitter then I took the moral high ground and didnt bid despite Ryo being a great talent :)[/quote']

Oh right well we are Scouse we have no morals.

Oh right well we are Scouse we have no morals.
You've gotta admit though' date=' this morals thing is very confusing! :confused:

[center']picture24qw.png[/center]

...I took the moral high ground and didnt bid despite Ryo being a great talent :)

:eek::confused: Yeah, sure, nice one Dom :P

You've gotta admit though' date=' this morals thing is very confusing! :confused:

[center']picture24qw.png[/center]

:eek::confused: Yeah, sure, nice one Dom :P

Dom said Peterborough manager offered him to Fulham so bid would come up as rejected.

I don't usually do deals with new managers but I have done this time, if the new manager does do a quitter act then I will offer to see the player back to club if gets a stable manager, hope the cat hangs around though, the magic of this set up could change the ways of a sinner.