English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Dom said Peterborough manager offered him to Fulham so bid would come up as rejected.

I don't usually do deals with new managers but I have done this time' date=' if the new manager does do a quitter act then I will offer to see the player back to club if gets a stable manager, hope the cat hangs around though, the magic of this set up could change the ways of a sinner.[/quote']Ah, fair enough. Then I am a bad man. Told you it was confusing though, especially with the Fulham has made an undisclosed offer part! Sorry Dom! :o

Ah' date=' fair enough. Then I am a bad man. Told you it was confusing though, especially with the Fulham has made an undisclosed offer part! Sorry Dom! :o[/quote']

Hmm that undisclosed offer does sound a bit fishy like brown envelope material, maybe Dom did make a bid and he is covering it up with all this we have morals malarkey, Not sure if players offered go out as undisclosed, I suppose only boy wonder and the cat will know the real truth.

Sorry boys , I wasnt being entirely honest

Fulham have made an offer to Peterborough United for Ryo MIYAICHI of £750' date='000 plus Fraser FYVIE and Sam JOHNSTONE .

The deal involving Fulham and Ryo MIYAICHI of Peterborough United has been rejected. Peterborough United do not want to sell the player[/quote']

That bid was made and rejected BEFORE! this message from hancock

Fudge the Cat at Peterborough is a serial quitter. Had over 10 clubs in 7777 and has managed less than 30 games if I remember correctly. Was banned from the forum for opening multiple accounts too.

Then this offer was made to me below ' date=' Which I would have accepted but considering Hancock's information above I decided not to bid after all Ive been very much against managers like that after the huge campaign I made in the very early stages against Hammer. Thats what I meant by taking the moral high ground :P

Peterborough United have offered Ryo MIYAICHI to Fulham for £6,500,000.

Denís SUÁREZ has completed his move to Burnley from Peterborough United for £1,000,000
The offer for Yussuf POULSEN of Walsall from Burnley has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Spent my last 3m bringing in a couple of nice youths to add to the ranks at Burnley. I have good faith in both these lads so I'm pretty happy with the signings!

Broke now though B)

Hmm that undisclosed offer does sound a bit fishy like brown envelope material' date=' maybe Dom did make a bid and he is covering it up with all this we have morals malarkey, Not sure if players offered go out as undisclosed, I suppose only boy wonder and the cat will know the real truth.[/quote']

People from Swindon do tend to lack in the moral department

My old Peterborough side are getting raped! :(
Don't worry' date=' I'm sure all those who dealt with him will self-report those transfers if he leaves in less than 10 games so as not to destroy Peteborough for the next manager...;)

Just posted an updated forumer list on the MR thread here. Will flag the inactive ones when able and in honour of the services performed by Longnose in days gone by when I get a chance will also add the count for

[center']john-lewis-socks-john-lewis-premium-square-socks-navygrey-pack-of-2.jpg[/center]

Congrats 7046 on reaching 40,000 posts BTW! :)

So i've dealt with Sunderland, swapping blascz for Schmelzer, Blascz coming into my squad

Had a great deal with Aston Villa, managing to swap Milic, Canadijija and Bender for Fernando and Van Der Wiel. Sad to lose Croatian pospects. Being croatian makes me want to invest into buying Croatian/Bosnian players. Hence the reason i have them in my team

Possibly just made a deal with another manager to sell Subotic. However i made a counter offer, that is crazy, and highly doubt he will accept it. No disrespect to you Milton. You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

NOW TO THE NEW YOU ALL PROBABLY WANT TO READ, RATHER THEN THAT NONSENSE ^^^

Muslera (90 GK) can go for a keeper 88/89/90+ who will not drop rating.

Sow + Kerza (FWD 90) can go for a swap in FWD either 91+ (don't mind if they drop) or 88+ who should rise

Zapata (89 DEF) Playing regularly for AC Milan, should be signed at end of year, and possibly might rise. i want a 90+ player

Ganso (89 Brazilian international) Can go for a 90+ rated player. Ganso should also rise.

ALL OTHER PLAYERS ARE UP FOR SALE. YOU JUST MAKE AN OFFER. SUBOTIC IS HANDS OFF

Please note:[\B] i am a hard negotiator, my offers are not to offend, i just try to get what i want, and it has been working. So don't get angry with my counter/rejected offer

Henrikh-Mkhitaryan3.jpg

Burnley are ecstatic to announce the arrival of Henrik Mkhtegkbsidvliysvfco from Burton Albion.

Been after a decent CM for ages so very happy to get Henrik. Sad to see Portillo go, because he could himself be 89+ in the not too distant future, and Moreno did a solid job for me for a couple of seasons, but it's a price worth paying.

:)

Henrikh-Mkhitaryan3.jpg

Burnley are ecstatic to announce the arrival of Henrik Mkhtegkbsidvliysvfco from Burton Albion.

Been after a decent CM for ages so very happy to get Henrik. Sad to see Portillo go' date=' because he could himself be 89+ in the not too distant future, and Moreno did a solid job for me for a couple of seasons, but it's a price worth paying.

:)[/center']

You did what most of us would have done and smashed the keyboard whilst trying to spell his real surname :P

I'll tell you the best of them all' date=' try this.

Chitchanok Xaysensourinthone[/quote']A Boro boy! I'll admit, I only bought him in the hope of using him in an match report some day. If he scores a winning brace I was thinking of something like "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang!" :P

A great signing of Mkhitaryan by Hazrboi though. Was very jealous when I saw that one, especially as we need new blood in the centre of midfield. I should try offering peanuts for gold like some of you do. Clearly it pays off from time to time!

Henrikh-Mkhitaryan3.jpg

Been after a decent CM for ages so very happy to get Henrik. Sad to see Portillo go' date=' because he could himself be 89+ in the not too distant future, and Moreno did a solid job for me for a couple of seasons, but it's a price worth paying.

:)[/center']

Nice signing, I remember when I bought him way back in a Greek set-up that Sean Fitz and Arampage were in, I just called him Mick the Armenian in my reports, top player he is.

If anyone fancies Mauro Zarate for £8.5 million just make a bid, he has been letting his contract run down at Lazio and should be on the move in the summer, interest from Premiership clubs and others.

His concerns are up so hence the £8.5 mill offer price,still young at 26 and 89 rated, he is a talent, anyway if no bids come in over today and tomorrow I will just play him and run his concerns down.

Oh yea and this young 17 yold from Shakhtar joins up at Liverpool ,youth Ukraine international through under 16's,17's,18,s,19's and now U21's, signed for Shakhtar in February from Metalurh Zaporizhya, now a first team member of the squad, one for the future, can't believe no competition and at just 75k and a 75 rated mexican, racked up 243 minutes already in sub appearances, prospect.

http://shakhtar.com/en/team/player/?id=722

The offer for Eduard SOBOL of Shakhtar Donetsk from Liverpool has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Liverpool brush Lazio aside 3-1 in the away 2nd leg of the SMFA Cup quarter final, a brace from, Gomez and a goal from Alonso helped Liverpool cruise to a 5-1 aggregate win.

There was a pair of casualties with Rooney and De Jong picking up yellows so will both miss the semi final 1st leg.

Our reward for the win.....a Semi-Final tie with Manchester United.

Good luck Sop.

Punishing schedule of 7 games in next 14 days though, with Ribery, Drogba & Marquinos already set to miss nearly them all.

Wed 1 May Division 1 [A] - Milton Keynes Dons

Sat 4 May Division 1 [H] - Middlesbrough

Tue 7 May SMFA Champions Cup Semi Final Leg 1 [H] - Manchester United

Wed 8 May Division 1 [A] - Sheffield United

Sat 11 May Division 1 [H] - Fulham

Tue 14 May SMFA Champions Cup Semi Final Leg 2 [A] - Manchester United

Wed 15 May Division 1 [A] - Everton

Sheff Utd cruise into the semi's after a 2-1er at St Etienne to book a place against Bristol City, who strangely enough i face tomorrow in a huge game that may well shape the Blades continued division 1 status. Strangely enough i feel quite confident ?..traditionally speaking thats a bad sign :(