English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

A bit of outgoing transfer news for little Chesterfield

Kohei HATTANDA has completed his move to Ventforet Kofu from Chesterfield for 561,600

Little Japanese play maker who I brought in for 280k, now he's doubled my investment, pleased with the transfer

Zac ANDERSON has completed his move to Adelaide United from Chesterfield for 395,200

Young Aussie defender who made 2.5 times the profit and he'll help us stay in the green.

Not huge transfer news but still important for keeping us above the debt

Morning all, sorry for my lack of activity as of late. Busy planning my little ones christening which is this weekend over the last few weeks, its quite suprising how much effort you have to put in (and cost might i add) to arrange one of these things.

It looks like my absence away hasnt been punished though, ive totally fallen out of the title race so looks like im just gonna have to consolidate a top 10 place for the rest of the season.

As well as that ive also lost the likes of Ronaldinho and Bent to concerns, Bent really isnt that big a loss but losing Ronny is. Bit odd though considering i offered him for cash to a ton of clubs for about 9million and had no takers but now im getting bids of double figures. Alas :P could of been worse though i managed to catch lennon's concerns on lvl 4 thank god but the mercenary is having me for 80k a week now :rolleyes: the price you have to pay for taking your eye off the ball.

With all these recent goings on im now in the market for a new striker as im left with just Suarez and Soldado leading the line now, anybody selling preferably a 90+?

Morning all' date=' sorry for my lack of activity as of late. Busy planning my little ones christening which is this weekend over the last few weeks, its quite suprising how much effort you have to put in (and cost might i add) to arrange one of these things.

It looks like my absence away hasnt been punished though, ive totally fallen out of the title race so looks like im just gonna have to consolidate a top 10 place for the rest of the season.

As well as that ive also lost the likes of Ronaldinho and Bent to concerns, Bent really isnt that big a loss but losing Ronny is. Bit odd though considering i offered him for cash to a ton of clubs for about 9million and had no takers but now im getting bids of double figures. Alas :P could of been worse though i managed to catch lennon's concerns on lvl 4 thank god but the mercenary is having me for 80k a week now :rolleyes: the price you have to pay for taking your eye off the ball.

With all these recent goings on im now in the market for a new striker as im left with just Suarez and Soldado leading the line now, anybody selling preferably a 90+?[/quote']

If you can't find anyone better, Almeida is available at Forest.

Morning all' date=' sorry for my lack of activity as of late. Busy planning my little ones christening which is this weekend over the last few weeks, its quite suprising how much effort you have to put in (and cost might i add) to arrange one of these things.

With all these recent goings on im now in the market for a new striker as im left with just Suarez and Soldado leading the line now, anybody selling preferably a 90+?[/quote']

As is Adebayor at Walsall ;)

So Deulofeu has gone, so that's just great.

Ah, well. Law was always going to be tough while playing this game, but didn't think any of my players would leave like that.

It left me absolutely sick while checking my account.

14 days since I checked my account and he's gone..

Good luck to whoever gets my team. That's my first ever forum team, and my last.

Goodbye SM.

So Deulofeu has gone' date=' so that's just great.

Ah, well. Law was always going to be tough while playing this game, but didn't think any of my players would leave like that.

It left me absolutely sick while checking my account.

14 days since I checked my account and he's gone..

Good luck to whoever gets my team. That's my first ever forum team, and my last.

Goodbye SM.[/quote']

Sad to see you go, an awesome side you were building there, surely you must have noticed 14 days ago that concerns were high? They only rise 1 per month so keeping on top of them should have been easy.

Looks like Gallas wants out. I'm not too bothered as I never played him, but he was good to have as a backup CB if needed. However, I didn't feel I needed to address his concerns and keep him any longer after the recent-ish arrivals of De Vrij and Kirchhoff.

Good luck to whoever does take Gallas on, I hope he does well for you :)

Accrington Stanley 3 Leyton Orient 0

Another good win tonight as our recent top form continues. Goals from Armand, Bony and Pogba enough to take all three points. 15 games without loss now, but we lose our leading scorer Kelvin for 5 days so he will be unavailable for the Rotherham trip. A good debut tonight also from Romeu, as the young Spaniard put in a cracking display in his first game for Stanley.

We look forward to Rotherham next B)

My brave decision to stick both Hulk and Doumbia in the team in a radical change of formation to 442 (:P) but it worked as they both scored in what was a very very hard fought 3-2 over the one they call Mo :P

Seasons ago that was a top of the table clash now its a midtable nothing game :D

Felt we deserved more than we got away at 'Boro tonight, but wasting chances will always come back to bite you on this game. I'm in the mindset that it's not over yet, but it's going to be extremely hard to come back from this. Another 'Boro win would put the nail in the coffin IMO.

Well done Jooles, good game :)

Jay Gonzanez steered Aston Villa to a victory against Yeovil.

Aston Villa outclassed Yeovil and beat them 2-0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Jelavic scored a brace and was later voted the Man of the Match for his performance.

Good win for us, very pleased. Bender gets sent off on his debut :o. That's now our 5th consecutive win. Next up is Southampton at home.

Tranmere 0-1 Ipswich

Alex Teixeiras penalty got the visitors the 3 points tonight at Prenton Park, not good, second 1-0 loss in a row now.

Oxlade got injured aswell so hes out until the end of the season, unless of course we get in the play offs and he will be available but its not really likely now.

Stephen Thompson earned a draw with Barnsley against Derby County.

The match ended 2 - 2 between Barnsley and Derby County in their Division 3 fixture.

Arnautovic and Pienaar were amongst the goalscorers.

A draw was a fair reuslt very even game and the stats back that up would like to have won as they had 10 men for the final 20 mins but A point at this stage of the season away from home is vital.

Puts pay to my Automatic promotion hopes my aim is to now stay in the play offs with my gap at 7 points if my maths is correct.

My brave decision to stick both Hulk and Doumbia in the team in a radical change of formation to 442 (:P) but it worked as they both scored in what was a very very hard fought 3-2 over the one they call Mo :P

Seasons ago that was a top of the table clash now its a midtable nothing game :D

Tactics have just been a pain in the ass this season. No matter what I do it doesn't work.

Just gonna leave them set for the rest of the season, and hopefully the introduction of Giggs and Musa back into the lineup next season will help reinvigorate the team.

Looking to deal Almeida & Afellay, and maybe Jadson while I'm at it. Will consider any offer, be it all cash or p/e. Frustrating how hard it is to sell players sometimes...any one of these three at external would've fetched 15 mil easily...